Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: MV10 A sneak peek!

Quote Originally Posted by kernie View Post
    This must be the perfect marauderville for all Canadians, time to make a point of going, i'm gonna make it!

I know i've made some political comments, i call it as i see it. But no more, this is all about the best car i've ever owned and i want to be part of the community that loves them, so, no more of any posts that don't relate to the MM.

I have a wonderfull wife, son and daughter that no doubt make up for my shortcomings, I hope to bring them all to marauderville X, Sept, 10 to 14 2012, see you there!

Now I have to go to meet the one and only Kernie!!!!!

See you there buddy.
    Saorsa gu Brath
    (Freedon Forever)

Si vis pacem para bellum
    (If you want peace, prepare for war)

Μολὼν λαβέ
    (Come and take them)

Stann saam of sterf allen
    (Stand together or die alone)

Audentis Fortuna Iuvat
    (Fortune Favors the Brave)

Antes morrer livres que em paz sujeitos
    (Rather die as free men than be enslaved in peace)

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants alike. It is the tree's natural manure." -Thomas Jefferson

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

The Constitution guarantees our rights as American citizens, the 2nd Amendment protects those rights

"THE BLACK BOMBER"

A very cool location for sure. Gingerman Raceway is in South Haven yes? I smell{Insert southern twang here} "Road Course Racin"
    GAMike
    2003 Black on Charcoal 300A W/90K (RIP 7-17-08)
    5-9-09 Now Keeper of the Pristine and Ledgendary:
    Trilogy # 73 Known in Metro Atlanta as "The Banshee"
    Courtesy of Bigslim, and SidewaysCoupe
    All options that came on an 04 SB & a boatload of .......... Never mind... It would take too long.
    12.73 @ 107.9 & 1.79 60' at SSHS9

Quote Originally Posted by MyBlackBeasts View Post
    Thats up nort' from me (Lake Geneva). It does put you close to the SS Badger. I'm thinking I'll combine travelling to MVX with the Lake Michigan SS Badger ferry crossing as I have always wanted to ride it. Same driven miles & distance for me as a direct drive but broken up with a 4 hour cruise complete with restaurant, full bar & entertainment! Maybe we could meet up if you have interest...
    Actually, that's exactly what I was thinking. We'd like to spend a couple days with family and friends in WI and then take the ferry over to Ludington. It's been 33 years since we've been on the ferry, we took the Badger over to lower Michigan on our honeymoon. I had a custom '77 Ford van at the time and was scared s**tless it was going to get dinged up parked in so tight with other vehicles, but no problems. Would really enjoy making that trip again.

2003 300B DBP
    Build date: 6/19/03
    Number 7,792 of 7,838 - 326 of 328
    Proud member of the MM "BLUES" Bros.
    Purchased: 11/10/05
    Eaton swap by ImpalaSlayer 11-09-10

Semper et in Aeternum, Mercurius.

In Memory:
    2004 DTR
    Build Date 01/27/04
    Purchased 04/04/04
    Wrecked 10/19/05, R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by kernie View Post
    This must be the perfect marauderville for all Canadians, time to make a point of going, i'm gonna make it!

I know i've made some political comments, i call it as i see it. But no more, this is all about the best car i've ever owned and i want to be part of the community that loves them, so, no more of any posts that don't relate to the MM.

I have a wonderfull wife, son and daughter that no doubt make up for my shortcomings, I hope to bring them all to marauderville X, Sept, 10 to 14 2012, see you there!

On the politics all we care about around here is Burr for Mayor. He will let us use his firepit by the river to hang out!
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by MyBlackBeasts View Post
    Thats up nort' from me (Lake Geneva). It does put you close to the SS Badger. I'm thinking I'll combine travelling to MVX with the Lake Michigan SS Badger ferry crossing as I have always wanted to ride it. Same driven miles & distance for me as a direct drive but broken up with a 4 hour cruise complete with restaurant, full bar & entertainment! Maybe we could meet up if you have interest...
    2012 may be the last year for the Badger as the EPA and everyone else is on them about the coal burning and where they dump the ash! They need millions to update the driveline. Ride her while you can. Ludington is about a 2.5 hour ride from South Haven. Longer if you stay along the lakeshore which is a great ride. Stop in all the towns and see the lighthouse in every port. We drive this a couple of times a year and it never gets old.
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by GAMike View Post
    A very cool location for sure. Gingerman Raceway is in South Haven yes? I smell{Insert southern twang here} "Road Course Racin"
    Why Mike what makes you think an old drag race guy like me would even think about a road course! Gingerman is located in the tiny village of Lacota which is where I grew up. It used to be all apples where the track is at. So you will have to wait and find out later!
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Marauderman View Post
    OK folks --here we go--pay attention and follow along---

Once again--another out loud of why I can't make it due to too many miles--Hey y'all that's what the car is for--to drive---yeah I am late in driving mine --but that is the whole concept here--really not necessary to explain why you don't or can't drive that distance----take the time-- if all were to fly--we may not have many MM's--dang!

ok--carry on--.....
    Thats not what I said....For me its the days, I can make the drive, dont care about the milage....heck even if it were a day ealier say Tuesday-Saturday, I wouldnt hesitate......as it is, we have a four person team and when someone goes on vacation we have 168 hours to fill each week, so when one person leaves no one get a day off until thier next regular day off after that person gets back. I really need to go, I feel this MV10 is going to be a huge event, so I will work something out and get there. I am commited to this. I am sure by then I will have enough cash to pay for the trip and if need be miss a couple of extra days of work with out worring about missing the pay.

I just feel I need to be there. I prolly wont have the ol' lady with me as the kids will be in school.

I'll git er done!! Count me in
    MM.NET Member #3943

11/24/04 -'04 Silver Birch , Moon Roof, charcoal Interior,
    12/25/05 - Lower grill Mod - Thanks DEFYANT, 12/29/05 - OEM Spoiler - blankenship aero
    01/06/06 - Vynal Shades - Executive Signs Ltd., 01/06/06 - Silver Stars - MM.net (thanks everyone)
    01/11/06 - Remote start alarm ( North Park Linc. Merc. ), 02/16/06 - Pro Gurard - Reinhart Automotive
    02/24/06 - JLT CAI/RAI - JLT Performance(Jay Tucker), 06/14/06 - Godshead logo locking valve caps (Wes)
    02/14/07 - XCAL2 tuned by Lidio

VEHICLES AND MILAGE :
    04 MARAUDER: 95,XXX (June 09) SOLD 1-28-14
    03 IMPALA: 126,XXX (June 09), Died Oct '11 143K
    01 SUBURBAN: 87,XXX (June 09) Traded in 9-22-12 123K
    07 SUBURBAN LT 4X4 84,XXX (Sept. '12)
    07 INFINITI G35 79,997 (Dec. '11) Her Ride!

Quote Originally Posted by SID210SA View Post
    Thats not what I said....For me its the days, I can make the drive, dont care about the milage....heck even if it were a day ealier say Tuesday-Saturday, I wouldnt hesitate......as it is, we have a four person team and when someone goes on vacation we have 168 hours to fill each week, so when one person leaves no one get a day off until thier next regular day off after that person gets back. I really need to go, I feel this MV10 is going to be a huge event, so I will work something out and get there. I am commited to this. I am sure by then I will have enough cash to pay for the trip and if need be miss a couple of extra days of work with out worring about missing the pay.

I just feel I need to be there. I prolly wont have the ol' lady with me as the kids will be in school.

I'll git er done!! Count me in
    Sounds good! See you in Sept.!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Pops View Post
    2012 may be the last year for the Badger as the EPA and everyone else is on them about the coal burning and where they dump the ash! They need millions to update the driveline. Ride her while you can. Ludington is about a 2.5 hour ride from South Haven. Longer if you stay along the lakeshore which is a great ride. Stop in all the towns and see the lighthouse in every port. We drive this a couple of times a year and it never gets old.

Wow, did not know this! Will definitely want to work that into our schedule.

They gonna go nuke?

2003 300B DBP
    Build date: 6/19/03
    Number 7,792 of 7,838 - 326 of 328
    Proud member of the MM "BLUES" Bros.
    Purchased: 11/10/05
    Eaton swap by ImpalaSlayer 11-09-10

Semper et in Aeternum, Mercurius.

In Memory:
    2004 DTR
    Build Date 01/27/04
    Purchased 04/04/04
    Wrecked 10/19/05, R.I.P.

Here is a live feed to the camera at the Holland Pierheads. This is 20 miles north of South Haven. The waves are 12 foot plus today! Lets hope for better weather than this. Lake Michigan is not a place to take for granted. This feed is live all the time so enjoy!

http://spyglasshill.com/Webcam/Default.htm
    Last edited by Pops; 10-20-2011 at 06:42 AM.
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by SC Cheesehead View Post
    Wow, that would be great! Really hope you can make it.
    O' Tae' Kernie, you'll have a ball!
    2004 DTR Marauder, Built 26 February 2004, Inservice: 02 July 2004 Retired from DD 17 July 2008. Survived the cut, 28 April 2012. Back as a DD as of 18 November 2012.

Talking

I've made Tuesdays and Thursdays 'ramen noodle' days to begin saving $$$ for MVX....
    In Memoriam....11-14-13

Rex Weinbender

The best friend a person could have

In Memoriam...05-26-14
    Lillian Kostac

I love you grandma!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IwantmyMMnow! View Post
    I've made Tuesdays and Thursdays 'ramen noodle' days to begin saving $$$ for MVX....
    That is true dedication! The first burger is on me!!!!!
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by IwantmyMMnow! View Post
    lmao, nice!

~But, it makes it a lot easier when he is manscaped.~ Haggis
    ~Cool, I can have one of those strangulation orgasms without the strangle.
    WIN WIN!~ Zack
    ~Who needs to stop? I just wanna gooooooooooo ~ -Matt-

Looks fun. Only 11 hour drive for me. I thought it was gonna be much further.
    When does registration open?

2003 Mercury Marauder - 300A (Born 9/02, Purchased 1/16/04)
    • 1 Coil Cut Off Front Springs & Rear Air Suspension Lowered
    • PIAA Xtreme White 9007's
    • Red Reflective "MARAUDER" Inserts
    • JLT Performance Intake
    • Accufab Throttle Body
    • SCT-1725 Tuned
    • Borla Mufflers

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread Information