Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: i bought 2004 red marauder 50 k sunroof bad tranny

Quote Originally Posted by Blackened300a View Post
    I been going almost 4yrs on the stock shaft and 4.10s so its up to debate still.
    same, I trap 117 - 118mph and I usually don't lift my foot till 3rd gear ends a moment after I cross the lights so 124mph or so I'd guess.
    I ran stock shaft and 4.10s for 4 or so years, and only switched to a new shaft because I bought a cvpi shaft on ebay for $70 in October of last year.
    So it certainly isn't a rule that 4.10s + stock shaft = damage.

11.90 @ 117.5mph on 93 octane
    324 shortblock, Novi 2000, Now with optional axle removing tires
    Igziabeher

Have four years and 45k on my 4.10's & stock driveshaft. No problems.
    “When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.”
    Ronald Regan

"The only way to deal with the Islamic State - these blood thirsty, blood-drunken, terrorists -
    is to kill them, keep on killing them, until you kill the last one, then you kill his pet goat."

Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes, if you **** with me, I'll kill you all"
    General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by only1bucci View Post
    i bought a 2004 marauder fully loaded including sunroof ford said this is the rariest one with the combo of sunroof and color plus the year.....i bought car for 9,500.00. its in a ford dealership getting new tranny my buddy owns the dealership so im getting work done at cost...i have 2003 marauder with shift kit and hp tourqe converter but i cant find anything for the 2004..since he is going to have tranny out and will do anytihng for free basically i just gotta get parts what should i get while he got the tranny out and apart...he is also putting 3.73 gears in rear for me for free so i dont wanna ask for to much just whats easy while he has tranny out ?????
    That's a really good price IMO. Did you know the tranny was bad when you bought it?

Thumbs down Not Gonna Happen!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DOOM View Post
    He has the 12sec. N/A car!
    Pops is worried about this guy!
    When he puts slicks on he'll run 10's!
    NO one on earth has a 12 sec MM NA stock engine car - Period!

Glenn

Those 12 second trolls are everywhere

Last edited by Glenn; 02-23-2010 at 06:20 PM.
    Trilogy #124 SOLD - 8/2014
    11.80 @ 117.16 MPH: SSHS9
    1.74 sec - 60'
    443 RWHP/437 RWTQ
    "Stock Internal Engine" - Click Below

ddnt know the tranny was bad but when i found out the guy pad for the new tranny....i know it was the rarest color of 04 and it has sunroof so it has to be close to the rarest

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    NO one on earth has a 12 sec MM NA stock engine car - Period!

Glenn

Those 12 second trolls are everywhere

If I recall correctly, he was able to hit 12 because he was using NOS. He didn't mention it until later on, not sure he realized it was considered a power adder like forced induction.

Arrow Huh?????

ddnt know the tranny was bad but when i found out the guy pad for the new tranny....i know it was the rarest color of 04 and it has sunroof so it has to be close to the rarest
    If he "paid" for it, why are you buying another tranny for it?
    (#6178 in black per FPIC)
    Call 1-800-FORD-788 and press "1". Have the last 6 of your VIN handy. You will get the numbers for FREE. You'll pay $$$ for the certificate.

MM traded in 8/9/13 @ 128909 miles. It was fun for almost 8 years. I met airmercpun on 1/17/14. He was the new owner of my former ride. -Now gone.

Update: back in the game with a late build 03 GMGS with some MM add ons like Escape audiophile radio w/Sirius sat radio, rear sway bar, catback exhaust, and header panel.

Rest In Peace:
    Alex "Marauderboi" Vachon 3/2/92-8/13/10
    Paula Babineau 1/9/67-8/2/11
    Rex Weinbender
    Peter

See my garage file for part numbers and whatnot.

IMHO, this site- the members that I chat with- and the ones that I now Hang with- are like my 2nd family. There is such an ongoing welcome feeling here that even members who don't or no longer own the MM can feel.

He gave me the loot to pay for the tranny job but my buddy owns a ford dealership so I m only paying 4 parts -

Img_0162.jpg

He gave me the loot to pay for the tranny job but my buddy owns a ford dealership so I m only paying 4 parts -
    Sounds like a good deal, throw up some pics.

~But, it makes it a lot easier when he is manscaped.~ Haggis
    ~Cool, I can have one of those strangulation orgasms without the strangle.
    WIN WIN!~ Zack
    ~Who needs to stop? I just wanna gooooooooooo ~ -Matt-

how do i put the pictures up

Talking

That's cool. Looks like you made out on this one.
    (#6178 in black per FPIC)
    Call 1-800-FORD-788 and press "1". Have the last 6 of your VIN handy. You will get the numbers for FREE. You'll pay $$$ for the certificate.

MM traded in 8/9/13 @ 128909 miles. It was fun for almost 8 years. I met airmercpun on 1/17/14. He was the new owner of my former ride. -Now gone.

Update: back in the game with a late build 03 GMGS with some MM add ons like Escape audiophile radio w/Sirius sat radio, rear sway bar, catback exhaust, and header panel.

Rest In Peace:
    Alex "Marauderboi" Vachon 3/2/92-8/13/10
    Paula Babineau 1/9/67-8/2/11
    Rex Weinbender
    Peter

See my garage file for part numbers and whatnot.

IMHO, this site- the members that I chat with- and the ones that I now Hang with- are like my 2nd family. There is such an ongoing welcome feeling here that even members who don't or no longer own the MM can feel.

i called ford performance racing group the place where u order the certificates of when car was made.....they said i have very rare combo because sunroof was no avaliable in 2003 plus they upgraded the tranny in 04....he told me down the line my car is gonna be if not the rareiest close...he even said he dont see why this combo wouldnt be the rarest...how can i find out for sure i wanna know the guy who sold it to me needed money bad he leased it brand new and ened up keepiing it i just paid what he owed on it then he gave me a 1000 dollars back when i found out about the tranny he is so stupid because 9500 with a bad tranny is still a good deal 50 k on it evey option you could get it got....my buddy who owns the dealership printed me out a paper with all the info on what pakages they bought when they bought this car in late feb 2004.....the guy who owns the dealership is putting the 3.73 gers for free....i dont want anything higher if you seen my youtube videos on my 03 im all about going 120 mph plus i love it so 4,10 will be to high at 150 160 mph and since all labor is free and he happens to have 3.73 brand new laying around at his house he gave it to me for 30 bucks so i figure instead of just leaving 3.53 limited slip i might as well spend the extra 30 bucks and get the 3.73. since the local dealer fixes all the cop cars he has tons of kevlar gears and all.....i think this one ill just get new tranny and k & n intake and tunnner and mufflers....im not gonna go crazy with this 1....the 03 is all setup and ready for what ever i do pix are on my myspace. i dont know how to put them on here...i was gonna sell the blck 1 but its pimpin when my girl and me drive side by side people break there knecks

Sounds awesome, I wish my gal would buy a Marauder but she is leaning towards a Hemi Challenger or SS Camaro. I don't know how rare your car is with that combo, it depends on how you break them down. My '03 was one of 70 (or 71, can't remember) if you go by how many did not have the 6-CD changer in the trunk. That's strictly off the assembly line, I do not think any Marauders rolled off the line with a sunroof, so if yours did it is 1 of 1

i called ford performance racing group the place where u order the certificates of when car was made.....they said i have very rare combo because sunroof was no avaliable in 2003 plus they upgraded the tranny in 04....he told me down the line my car is gonna be if not the rareiest close...he even said he dont see why this combo wouldnt be the rarest...how can i find out for sure i wanna know the guy who sold it to me needed money bad he leased it brand new and ened up keepiing it i just paid what he owed on it then he gave me a 1000 dollars back when i found out about the tranny he is so stupid because 9500 with a bad tranny is still a good deal 50 k on it evey option you could get it got....my buddy who owns the dealership printed me out a paper with all the info on what pakages they bought when they bought this car in late feb 2004.....the guy who owns the dealership is putting the 3.73 gers for free....i dont want anything higher if you seen my youtube videos on my 03 im all about going 120 mph plus i love it so 4,10 will be to high at 150 160 mph and since all labor is free and he happens to have 3.73 brand new laying around at his house he gave it to me for 30 bucks so i figure instead of just leaving 3.53 limited slip i might as well spend the extra 30 bucks and get the 3.73. since the local dealer fixes all the cop cars he has tons of kevlar gears and all.....i think this one ill just get new tranny and k & n intake and tunnner and mufflers....im not gonna go crazy with this 1....the 03 is all setup and ready for what ever i do pix are on my myspace. i dont know how to put them on here...i was gonna sell the blck 1 but its pimpin when my girl and me drive side by side people break there knecks

~But, it makes it a lot easier when he is manscaped.~ Haggis
    ~Cool, I can have one of those strangulation orgasms without the strangle.
    WIN WIN!~ Zack
    ~Who needs to stop? I just wanna gooooooooooo ~ -Matt-

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information