For everyone who would like to get a printed copy of the magazine that my Marauder is currently featured in I'm going to put a bulk order together.

It's the first press release ever to feature the Marauder outside of the USA/Canada.

• Each copy will be $12.00 which includes PayPal fees and international postage, a second copy can be added for an additional $5.00
  • Three copies will be $24.00 including fees and shipping, a forth copy can be added for $5.00
  • If you do not trust regular mail, you can also opt for registered mail which comes with a tracking number (regular does not!) for an additional $3.00

Pleas note that I cannot send more than 4 copies in one package so if you require 5 or more copies please contact me. Also I can only accept payment through PayPal so if you do not have a PayPal account I will not be able to take your order. Postage remains the same worldwide so it doesn't matter where you live, anyone can order. Please only reply to this thread if you would like to order with the following details:

1. How many copies? 1-4
  2. Registered mail? Yes/No
  3. Your PayPal email

With that info I'm going to send out invoices to everyone with your total through PayPal. I'll let this run for 1 month, then place the bulk order and start sending out your copies. Shipping from Germany usually takes 2 weeks.