Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: that one Procharged build thread *picture heavy updates*

photobucket is literally the biggest piece of **** website, it feels like im using a "3000 hours free AOL" cd from walmart or something... im testing with a pic of the engine bay of how it looks now.

i just have a base tune on it right now just to be able to drive it around, but no fun quite yet. still have a few things to do before throwing her on the dyno-

1. 3.2" alternator pulley
    2. helocoil a couple spots on the front cover
    3. finish installing meth kit
    4. try to align the pulleys the best i can
    5. aluminum radiator / 170* thermostat

car drives great, smooth, sounds great, im just not going wide open throttle until the injectors get dialed in first (fuel trims WAYYY off)

BOOM all pics should be good to go! what a pain in the ass. let me know if there are any others that are hidden

Tapatalk app is literally one click picture loading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

And it embeds the picture like that? Or does it just attach it

You simply press the picture button and select the one you want from your library or tap the camera button to take a pic. Assuming you use a smart phone, there is nothing out there this simple and free to use.

I’ve been using the app for well over five years and could never go back to the old way.

SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Quote Originally Posted by justbob View Post
    You simply press the picture button and select the one you want from your library or tap the camera button to take a pic. Assuming you use a smart phone, there is nothing out there this simple and free to use.

I’ve been using the app for well over five years and could never go back to the old way.

Nice, yea I've been just so used to the website way I couldn't change my ways, I'll give it a shot though

Why do you need meth with an air to air intercooler?

Quote Originally Posted by Zack View Post
    Why do you need meth with an air to air intercooler?
    Because methanol is the ****! Great boost in octane / cooling capabilities/ knock supression/ steam cleaning. What's not to love

Congrats on getting her running. I remember when you started this project. I'm in Tampa as well, and I believe I saw you rollin around her before you started the project. We should meet up sometime! I could use your eyes-on knowledge on a few things here and there. Good lookin car, man.
    2003 Black 300A
    Adopted: 4/26/14

Mods:
    Mo's Tune - K&N CAI - 4.10 FOMOCO gears - Reische 170* T-stat - NGK TR6 Plugs - Flowmaster 40s - MuscleMerc's 3" Fuel Filter Mod - Addco Front and Rear Sway Bars - TCE SS Brake Lines - Cooper RS3-G1 - Factory Spoiler - SS Bumper Inserts

Quote Originally Posted by HotRaud90 View Post
    Congrats on getting her running. I remember when you started this project. I'm in Tampa as well, and I believe I saw you rollin around her before you started the project. We should meet up sometime! I could use your eyes-on knowledge on a few things here and there. Good lookin car, man.
    I appreciate it! I just pm'd you

Ok so, allot of moves being made, I think I have a constant need for "better" problem. I'm changing my setup completely. Unique. Extremely excited about this one Stay tuned...

Quote Originally Posted by minimarine09 View Post
    Ok so, allot of moves being made, I think I have a constant need for "better" problem. I'm changing my setup completely. Unique. Extremely excited about this one Stay tuned...
    Dying to see this 'unique' project. Everything has been done, or so I thought

Dying to see this 'unique' project. Everything has been done, or so I thought
    Even if it's been done before, is "rare" not a good enough word for you then?

You can't **** in my cheerios today my friend, I was going to wait until I got it in, but. About to order a triple ceramic ball bearing 7475. Remove the fuel tank, make a fuel cell in the trunk, mount turbo up where fuel tank was feed it with a single 2.5" piece,. 96ar. This thing is going to buggy uggy.

Quote Originally Posted by minimarine09 View Post
    Even if it's been done before, is "rare" not a good enough word for you then?

You can't **** in my cheerios today my friend, I was going to wait until I got it in, but. About to order a triple ceramic ball bearing 7475. Remove the fuel tank, make a fuel cell in the trunk, mount turbo up where fuel tank was feed it with a single 2.5" piece,. 96ar. This thing is going to buggy uggy.
    I had no malicious intent in my posting.

I have always wanted to remove the back seat, build an enclosure and mount turbos in that newly created space.
    Am I to assume you are using the Comp Self Contained turbo?

I had no malicious intent in my posting.

I have always wanted to remove the back seat, build an enclosure and mount turbos in that newly created space.
    Am I to assume you are using the Comp Self Contained turbo?
    Oh alright. My bad lol. Yes sir! You called it. Been emailing them back and forth to get it sized right. Gonna start off low and then I'll climb up until my balls grow more

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread Information