Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saved my Marauder

Saved my Marauder

So this week, I had new car fever cuz my Marauder was in the shop a lot lately. Today tho, I am getting new slotted and drilled rotors front and rear with ceramic pads, new headlight and turn signal housings, new pewter mercury man emblems front,rear and steering wheel, new front suspension!!!, and some really cool calipers covers in black with the Marauder in red, from https://www.calipercovers.com/ . I could not sleep all week thinking of my Marauder going away. Whew!! can sleep now, I'll just get a beater as second car BTW, can stay with you guys and gals now!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Caliper covers? Really?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Dont do the caliper covers. Its very cheap looking especially on a marauder.

I did cross drilled brake lines from JC Whitney.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BAD MERC View Post
    Very Leaky!
    1/4 Mile Time 11.542 @ 121.19 MPH
    195,000 Miles & 275+ Runs Down the 1,320’
    541.57 RWHP & 476.64 RWTQ on DynoJet
    Tuned by Aric at Injected Engineering
    Vortech Super Charger V-2 “T” Trim, 19 PSI
    8 Rib Belt, Innovators West 10% Overdrive Dampner
    Air to Air Intercooler, Mini-race Bypass
    Ford Cobra Remanufactured Long Block
    Snow Performance Water-Methanol Injection
    Kooks Headers & X Pipe
    GT MAF, 60lb injectors, Dash 8, Aero Rails, Twin Ford GT Pumps,
    Kinsler Fuel Filter, Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump
    Monroe Sensatrac, Metco Control Arms, Addco Rear Sway Bar
    31 Ford Spline Axles & Detroit Truetrac, 4:10 Ford Racing Gears
    Dynotech MMC Driveshaft
    A-1 Performance Trans, Forced Tailshaft Lube, Carbon Clutches
    3,500 RPM Stall Precision Industries Torque Converter
    B&M Deep Finned Trans Pan
    AeroForce Scan Gauges , Auto Meter Oil, Fuel & Boost Gauges
    Kenny Brown Dead Pedal, 35% Tint, Silver Star Head Lights
    AutoPage Alarm RS-727LCD, Boston Acoustic NX87

Quote Originally Posted by BAD MERC View Post

Lol’ed to this

Quote Originally Posted by rsdunphy View Post
    So this week, I had new car fever cuz my Marauder was in the shop a lot lately. Today tho, I am getting new slotted and drilled rotors front and rear with ceramic pads, new headlight and turn signal housings, new pewter mercury man emblems front,rear and steering wheel, new front suspension!!!, and some really cool calipers covers in black with the Marauder in red, from https://www.calipercovers.com/ . I could not sleep all week thinking of my Marauder going away. Whew!! can sleep now, I'll just get a beater as second car BTW, can stay with you guys and gals now!!!!

Congrats on the new upgrades. I had to get an alignment a few months ago and it made me nervous having someone else work on my car.
    And if you like those caliper covers, wear em with pride. I've done countless things to my car I'm sure the internet would disapprove of. In the end it is your car and only you need to like your mods. Keep us updated on progress man.

Talking

*.attachment ...

Quote Originally Posted by gdmjoe View Post
    *.attachment ...

I wanted to read the reviews on those, but couldn't.
    "A street walking cheetah, with a heart full of napalm."

"If You can keep Your Head About You, While Others are Losing Theirs and Blaming It on You..."

"Sometimes it is wiser to remain silent, and seem a fool, than to speak, and remove all doubt."

"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things."[5]

Quote Originally Posted by Blk Mamba View Post
    I wanted to read the reviews on those, but couldn't.

Because they all died..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Quote Originally Posted by Mackdombles View Post
    Congrats on the new upgrades. I had to get an alignment a few months ago and it made me nervous having someone else work on my car.
    And if you like those caliper covers, wear em with pride. I've done countless things to my car I'm sure the internet would disapprove of. In the end it is your car and only you need to like your mods. Keep us updated on progress man.
    Thank you so much, I have had the trolls knocking it, you really need to see them in person. I like them and have many people liking them today alone, when the wheels are spinning, they look really awesome. I have seen many things done to Marauders, and I have not blasted them, that is their love, and their ride. A corvette dude wanted to know where i got them. A true motor-head car guy really appreciates all forms of auto expression. So to all you trolls, have a great Marauder day!

You would thing the main thing here is I saved my Marauder and did not sell her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and by the way, she feels like a new car, solid on the road, brakes are amazing so far, just need to bed them in. It is amazing how one gets used to the suspension and then a rebuild, OMG!!!! And the new headlight and sidelight lenses look amazing, looks absolutely new!!! She is really turning heads. It's amazing when I come up side by side to a vette, challenger, mustang, all looks go to the MARAUDER!!!!!! Even got a thumbs up by the Highway Patrol today.

Am now going for a pride ride
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rsdunphy; 09-16-2018 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rsdunphy View Post
    Am now going for a pride ride
    Hell yeah man.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information