Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking For Marauder for sale???? Help! Meee!

Looking For Marauder for sale???? Help! Meee!

Hey everyone I'm back in the market to buy another Marauder (4th one since 2008 getting that itch once again lol ) I've brought 2 off this site and thought mmm let's give it a try again

I prefer an 04 MM/might settle for 03
    Black Or Sliver
    Seat color have to match color of car
    Low mileage nothing over 45k and that's pushing it
    Mint to flawless condition
    Price range 12k - 16k

I have a project I wanna do to the car if the 5.0 motors fits imma put it in the MM

Please help I'm in Orlando, FL

So why would mileage matter if you're gonna re-power it....just curious since mine might fit the bill except for mileage??
    No Marauder

yes, a 5.0 will fit, but it's not plug n play. pcm, trans choice etc. it has been done and can be done
    2004 SB Ported Trilogy 48
    Has supporting mods and stuff
    Thanks to Marty O for his help in updating this car.

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

Rather have a shell of a car that's has 30k miles on it and the inside has the new car smell and looks brand new. VS one with 150k+ miles shell and probably the inside not as well kept, probably gotta get a paint job, dings and dents and do whatever might else be wrong with it... Rather just pay the extra what 3k I have the money to spend for one with low miles and that I KNOW inside and outside has zero problems

And yes I stop by Ford yesterday and they gave me a list of stuff I would have to do to make it fit. Gonna go with the 2017 motor

Ya might just need to look.....ya may be VERY SURPRISED!!
    No Marauder

Righteous Indignation
    03 300A
    4055 of 7838
    4054 of 7093 in Black.
    Born 8/23/02
    Adopted in 1/15
    SOLD

It's that I knit pick at everything and my ocd doesn't help at all it's gotta be a low mileage Marauder under 35k to be honest, yea hes not to far from me but has 60k on it so no...

Looking at the one in Washington state the one from off this site or just sit and wait which sucks

a 30k mile shell marauder..good luck, never gonna happen. you would be surprised how a well kept marauder interior really is. . and how is a ford dealer gonna know what you need to put a coyote motor in a marauder? most of them rotate the tires front to rear when they are staggered sizes.
    2004 SB Ported Trilogy 48
    Has supporting mods and stuff
    Thanks to Marty O for his help in updating this car.

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

Quote Originally Posted by Marauderguy04 View Post
    It's that I knit pick at everything and my ocd doesn't help at all it's gotta be a low mileage Marauder under 35k to be honest, yea hes not to far from me but has 60k on it so no...

Looking at the one in Washington state the one from off this site or just sit and wait which sucks
    Ok big money baller...🤑

Righteous Indignation
    03 300A
    4055 of 7838
    4054 of 7093 in Black.
    Born 8/23/02
    Adopted in 1/15
    SOLD

Just get a supercharged one and forget about the 5.0.

Quote Originally Posted by RubberCtyRauder View Post
    a 30k mile shell marauder..good luck, never gonna happen. you would be surprised how a well kept marauder interior really is. . and how is a ford dealer gonna know what you need to put a coyote motor in a marauder? most of them rotate the tires front to rear when they are staggered sizes.

Because they know exactly what shaft the driveshaft shop fabbed up for the last one assuming he’s going with a 6R80... If he’s not then what is the point of doing this.

But hey, at least that’s only the most expensive non Ford custom part involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Rubberctyrauder: if you read the whole thread then you would of understood why i made the whole 30k shell comment no s*** I'm not gonna find that that doesn't make any sense. I know how well kept Marauder interior are I've had 3 of them, honestly kind of pointless responding too sorry for your bad experience at that dealership you had, get over it...

Gerry24 irrelevant comment lol no comment on that u must be bored? Felt the need to comment something?

Trilogymarauder: no thanks I want a 5.0 motor

Justbob: there's a Powered By Ford store I go to as well to get opinions then I'll decide on what imma do for sure

Someone of yall getting a little off topic focus and pay attention all the extra stuff, irrelevant comments and etc. Just save it tell someone who cares... If u forgot what I'm looking for it's up top of the thread if y'all see one let me know thanks!

I have a blue one for sale with 179,000 on it, it looks like a 30,000 mile car. If you’re going to repower it, it would probably be perfect.
    2003 Black - sold, back again, and sold
    2003 DBP/DC - #153 Whipple 3.4 (permanent garage art)
    2003 DBP/LF - # 36 (sold)
    2003 DBP/LF - # 205 (sold)
    2004 Black - Trilogy #43
    2003 Black - shitbox (sold)
    2004 DTR - shitbox #2

Quote Originally Posted by Marauderguy04 View Post
    Low mileage nothing over 45k and that's pushing it

Quote Originally Posted by Comin' in Hot View Post
    I have a blue one for sale with 179,000 on it, it looks like a 30,000 mile car. If you’re going to repower it, it would probably be perfect.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information