Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking For Marauder for sale???? Help! Meee!

Quote Originally Posted by Marauderguy04 View Post
    Rubberctyrauder: if you read the whole thread then you would of understood why i made the whole 30k shell comment no s*** I'm not gonna find that that doesn't make any sense. I know how well kept Marauder interior are I've had 3 of them, honestly kind of pointless responding too sorry for your bad experience at that dealership you had, get over it...

Gerry24 irrelevant comment lol no comment on that u must be bored? Felt the need to comment something?

Trilogymarauder: no thanks I want a 5.0 motor

Justbob: there's a Powered By Ford store I go to as well to get opinions then I'll decide on what imma do for sure
    You might want to keep that tongue leashed some, these are the folks on this site that will be helping you when something is wrong with your car in the future These guys know what they are talking about, so i would not take the advice for granted.
    The stealership will have zero advice to actually getting the 5.0 to fit, ya know flipping and trimming the oem motor mounts, cutting the crossmember and adding a certain motor mount to make the 6 speed auto work, or the certain oil pan that fits and you dont have to modify to make the 5.0 fit. Simple stuff like how to get rid of the anti start system on the 5.0 computer, getting rid of air bags and abs systems turned off on the 5.0 pcm and still retaining the oem computer to handle all the body module *****

Guess you dont need our help here. www.cars.com you should find a good one there. GLWP
    The twins2.3 whipple/aluminatorVortech V-2 lots of goodies

Current marauders
    04 DTR totaled JUST NOW starting to part out 7-21-2021 https://youtu.be/REUxjP1BVpg

04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal Hardtop Whipple Supercharger
    04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal Hardtop V2 Supercharger
    04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal Converted
    03 DBP Light Flint #122
    03 DBP Dark Charcoal #232
    03 Silver Birch 300b Light Flint Going to fix er up
    03 Black 300a
    04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal moonroof in the works

04 Heaton Swapped DTR
    Joe's Wrecked DTR rebuild thread

I have a 24k mile 04', might be out of your price range though.
    I LOVE Jerry's bar, it's my kinda place...........

When you are dead, you don’t know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same way when you are stupid.

"Chuck Norris built my stock longblock. It runs on the tears of small children and makes 10,000 hp. He said it's his 'street version' "

Trilogy # 192 / T.S. 0012

BOOST GETS YOU FELONY STOPPED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by justbob View Post
    Because they know exactly what shaft the driveshaft shop fabbed up for the last one assuming he’s going with a 6R80... If he’s not then what is the point of doing this.

But hey, at least that’s only the most expensive non Ford custom part involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't have any bad experience at dealer, my car doesn't go to them. It was a reference. I don't care how many marauders who have had, you know @#^% about how to put a 5.0 in and have all systems run. A dealer will be of no help except to take your money for parts you think you need. You need to get off your preaching pedestal.
    2004 SB Ported Trilogy 48
    Has supporting mods and stuff
    Thanks to Marty O for his help in updating this car.

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

Waiting for RF Overlord or a_d_a_m to step in.
    Last edited by NXSBOB; 03-25-2018 at 12:32 PM.

Hey everyone I'm back in the market to buy another Marauder (4th one since 2008 getting that itch once again lol ) I've brought 2 off this site and thought mmm let's give it a try again

I prefer an 04 MM/might settle for 03
    Black Or Sliver
    Seat color have to match color of car
    Low mileage nothing over 45k and that's pushing it
    Mint to flawless condition
    Price range 12k - 16k

I have a project I wanna do to the car if the 5.0 motors fits imma put it in the MM

Please help I'm in Orlando, FL

First off, RIGHT ON! This will be a cool build! AND I WANT ONE!

Keep us informed on how it goes. Don't let the off topic comments drag you down. Turbov6Bryan is right, there will be a few niggly things you bump into where some of the folks on here can definitely help.

Also, let the extra clean car folks (OCD car folks) jump in here! For them I can say, "We completely understand!" There is absolutely no comparison between a well kept 25,000 mile car and a well kept 65,000 mile car. And we agree, the $3,000 spread between the two is the best money you can spend. In this instance You may even be able to sell the low 30,000 mile 4.6 motor for the spread in price!

I am all in on this build! I still think Ford should raise the roofline 3 inches, widen the interior by 6 inches, lengthen by 1 foot, and add two more doors to the Ford Mustang and make a real badass RWD Ford 4 door sedan.

The car in the Northwest is a good contender. I will keep my eyes out for you.

Be perfect if you could find a low mile extra clean car with a bad motor! Otherwise you may be a little light money wise, as the OCD owner (whose cars haven't been rained on) has probably lovingly added sway bars, big brake kits, etc... Which come to think of it, you are absolutely going to need if you add HP to a Marauder!
    Last edited by 1Marauder; 03-25-2018 at 08:38 AM.

2003 300A Black, #4918 of 7838, 17,400 Miles
    Tune, KYB's, JLT, FlowMaster 42441, Res Delete, New BFG's, 8 coats of zymoil Titanium

2003 300B Silver Birch, #21 of 419, 29,800 miles
    Tune, JLT, FlowMaster 42441 Res Delete, New Nitto 235/255 Bigcarsforever dead peddle & custom SRP peddles, 5 coats Zymoil Titanium, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYBs, 1/2 inch coil cut, Sparta Watts link and Control Arms, Carfixer alignment.

2003 CV Sport Matador Red, 19,280 Miles, DD, Curless Full Service Royal flush, Marto Tune, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires, NEW OEM Sport Springs -1 coil & Monroe Severe Duty (front) shocks, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYB rear Shocks, Carfixer Alignment.

2004 CV HPP Silver Birch, 93,000 miles. Son's DD, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires (thank you Lowndex!)

Someone of yall getting a little off topic focus and pay attention all the extra stuff, irrelevant comments and etc. Just save it tell someone who cares... If u forgot what I'm looking for it's up top of the thread if y'all see one let me know thanks!
    Your arrogance and your a**h**** replies, prompt my response.
    Happy hunting

Righteous Indignation
    03 300A
    4055 of 7838
    4054 of 7093 in Black.
    Born 8/23/02
    Adopted in 1/15
    SOLD

Pull my freshly rebuilt 4.6 and use the money towards a 5.0.

BTW: My Marauder already had a 5.0L in it....

https://www.mercurymarauder.net/foru...d.php?t=105661
    2020 Ford Ranger STX DFI Turbo 2.3L 10 speed Auto
    2017 Ford Fusion Sport DFI Twin Turbo 2.7L V6 6 speed Auto (14.000 ET bone stock in 82 degree heat)
    1985 Mustang GT 5.0 Hatchback 4bbl 5 speed manual (525 HP 363 Dart block/AFR heads with Magnum 6 speed in the works)
    1984 Mustang GT 2.3 Turbo Convertible FI. 5 speed manual
    1966 427 Cobra (ERA) 468 all Aluminum FE 2x4bbl 5 speed manual

SOLD : 2003 Mercury Marauder FI. 4 speed Auto
    w/Crower Cams & Springs, +1mm SS valves, mild port job on the cylinder heads.
    Extrude honed intake w/PHP spacer.
    Kooks Headers w/2.5" High Flow Cats & X-Pipe, Magnaflow mufflers, OEM tailpipes w/Megs Tips
    B&M Trans cooler w/fan, Level 10 Shift Kit, Art Carr Hughes Deep Sump Trans Pan,
    SVO Rearend Girdle, Redline Gear lube; OEM 3.55s
    'Real Gauges' + matching Trans Temp, Oil Temp, Water Temp, Fuel Pressure, Vacuum/Boost Gauge
    Built: 10/15/02 Bought: 12/16/02 Sold: 10/15/18

Buy Joe Walsh's car and swap his power train into my car. My car has an engine knock that I am not sure what it is yet. It runs and pulls great, just has a slight knock after it is warmed up. Joe has heard it (lives nearby). Getting ready to ship to Mo's in Georgia to have it checked out along some power steering issues.

If you are taking the engine out anyway .....

Getting a low mileage marauder for $16,000 will probably be hard. But get Joe's and sell me his engine and you might be getting closer to your goal.

My engine has 109,000 miles on it. So, my car isn't what you want. But Joe's car with my motor would be good. Just not sure yet what it is worth to me to have Joe's engine vs getting mine checked out and rebuilt if necessary.

My marauder buddy in Regina has a black 03 with 27000miles. Car is immaculate. Wants around 15 grand Canadian.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinker View Post
    My marauder buddy in Regina has a black 03 with 27000miles. Car is immaculate. Wants around 15 grand Canadian.
    That's 11,670 US Dollar's!

That sounds like a bargain!
    Last edited by TrilogyMarauder; 03-26-2018 at 05:28 PM.

I did the same thing. WOW. It may be a race to Regina. But, I don't have a supercharger

Quote Originally Posted by Turbov6Bryan View Post
    You might want to keep that tongue leashed some, these are the folks on this site that will be helping you when something is wrong with your car in the future These guys know what they are talking about, so i would not take the advice for granted.
    The stealership will have zero advice to actually getting the 5.0 to fit, ya know flipping and trimming the oem motor mounts, cutting the crossmember and adding a certain motor mount to make the 6 speed auto work, or the certain oil pan that fits and you dont have to modify to make the 5.0 fit. Simple stuff like how to get rid of the anti start system on the 5.0 computer, getting rid of air bags and abs systems turned off on the 5.0 pcm and still retaining the oem computer to handle all the body module *****

Guess you dont need our help here. www.cars.com you should find a good one there. GLWP

Keep my tongue on leash? I wasn't the one who started all that you might wanna go back and READ again its some of these members on here with slick ass mouth and comments who always have something to say to someone. ive been on and off this site since 2007 and I know how most of the members are, u making it seem like I started it or I don't want anyone help or you must have serious comprehension skills or something idk.

when did u see or hear me not take anyone advice? your just making up **** as you go and I know must of yall are butt buddies so yall stick up for one another and join in on the bashing of people.. PATHETIC!

News flash: you guys aren't the only ones who know about Marauders theres some people at ford dealership employees and across the country as well who own marauder and know about them just as much as yall do... Ford Dealership in Orlando I spoke with a guy who did the switch to the 5.0 and guess what? hes not a member on here so relax yall aren't the only ones

thanks for your help all this lead to asking for help on finding a MM? smh typically just like in 2012 when I brought my last one same ol **** talkers and computer tough guys yall never change

Quote Originally Posted by Spectragod View Post
    I have a 24k mile 04', might be out of your price range though.

How much are you selling for? what color combo?

How much are you selling for? what color combo?

Wow finally! you have someone who actually read the thread and and didn't response with **** talking

Quote Originally Posted by RubberCtyRauder View Post
    I didn't have any bad experience at dealer, my car doesn't go to them. It was a reference. I don't care how many marauders who have had, you know @#^% about how to put a 5.0 in and have all systems run. A dealer will be of no help except to take your money for parts you think you need. You need to get off your preaching pedestal.

ok you don't care how many marauder ive had great! I don't care where you do or don't bring your car to that's irrelevant to my post Mr. Smartass, and on yall profile don't yall have a section about all your cars you have and etc? lol

preaching pedestal? whos doing that? went to ford ask them about a 5.0 motor in a Marauder and who it fit? sorry I like to ask question, unlike you u built the marauders all 11,052 of them and know everything about it sorry man maybe I should ask u instead since u so up tight about it... must of committed a crime or something

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information