Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Looking For Marauder for sale???? Help! Meee!

Quote Originally Posted by Marauderguy04 View Post
    Keep my tongue on leash? I wasn't the one who started all that you might wanna go back and READ again its some of these members on here with slick ass mouth and comments who always have something to say to someone. ive been on and off this site since 2007 and I know how most of the members are, u making it seem like I started it or I don't want anyone help or you must have serious comprehension skills or something idk.

when did u see or hear me not take anyone advice? your just making up **** as you go and I know must of yall are butt buddies so yall stick up for one another and join in on the bashing of people.. PATHETIC!

News flash: you guys aren't the only ones who know about Marauders theres some people at ford dealership employees and across the country as well who own marauder and know about them just as much as yall do... Ford Dealership in Orlando I spoke with a guy who did the switch to the 5.0 and guess what? hes not a member on here so relax yall aren't the only ones

thanks for your help all this lead to asking for help on finding a MM? smh typically just like in 2012 when I brought my last one same ol **** talkers and computer tough guys yall never change
    I have to say I agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Walsh View Post
    Pull my freshly rebuilt 4.6 and use the money towards a 5.0.

BTW: My Marauder already had a 5.0L in it....

https://www.mercurymarauder.net/foru...d.php?t=105661

send me a Private message please I don't know how to work that part of this website yet on sending them, gotta hide from the low life trolls commenting
    Last edited by Marauderguy04; 03-27-2018 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Comin' in Hot View Post
    I have a blue one for sale with 179,000 on it, it looks like a 30,000 mile car. If you’re going to repower it, it would probably be perfect.

Don't want the color blue! I will not repaint it! either cause I know where your small minded mind is about to say next!

post clearly says no more than 45k miles did you go to school? your has 179k miles do the math on how much more it is... its simple!!!!

179kmiles? go bring it to the nearest junkyard its good as trash with that amount of miles on it...no thanks sir! but again before u comment read the post if u don't know how to read which that's obvious get someone to read it for you maybe parents? kids? wife? homeless man? or etc

if u wanna be a smartass I can too
    Last edited by Marauderguy04; 03-27-2018 at 09:08 AM.

I've seen several 150k+ California marauders free of body/paint damage with flawless interiors sell for $5K or less. If you're engine swapping, I would look harder. As far as resale value of the pulled engine goes; the difference between a 25,000mi pull-out engine and a 150,000mi pull-out engine is about $1000. Car-Parts.com will confirm this, you don't need to take my word for it. In the rust-free states, the difference is that the higher mile car needs ball joints and bearings and shocks and a fuel pump. Both cars (due to age) need all the rubber parts changed. In the rust belt, yes...a 150K mile car of any kind is done.

But it's your money; it you won't be happy without a low mile car, that's fine. They are getting hard to find.
    Last edited by ByronRACE; 03-27-2018 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MMBLUE View Post
    I have to say I agree with you.

Thank You!

Mine has 220k on the clock. If the Clear coat wasn't fading you would never think so.
    2003 Mercury Marauder- Stock with 223k miles.

2000 Crown Victoria P73. Deep Wedge Wood Blue.
    SW longtube headers and high flow cats, magnaflow mufflers, 3.55 gears w/track lock, 70mm Aviator TB, PnP factory plenum, ADTR intake tube, 87 octaine tune by MO. Bilstein HD shocks, Mecto Rear control arms w/ watts link, Addco custom order 1.5 inch front sway bar (38mm), 1.25 inch rear bar 31.75mm (only 11 made).

Quote Originally Posted by Marauderguy04 View Post
    Thank You!
    You're welcome however, I would tone it down a bit. One jab back is sufficient. Anymore than that then you have a vendetta.

Ok I Found A Marauder!!!

Positive Members, who stay on topic, not **** talkers, wh do not bring up irrelevant comments/statements REPLY ONLY!!!!

Ok y'all I found a Marauder closer to me in FL, I need possible problems or issue it may have since the mileage is low (8,000miles) and is 15 years old (2003) and probably been sitting a ton. I need details on anything and everything I need to look for or beware of! I'm NOT going to pull the motor out and go a different route instead cause that would be flat out stupid to do

done!!

due to language, this thread is done. Marauderguy04 any further attempts to work around the swear filter will result in either expulsion or a vacation

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information