Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: For those of u that know Joe Guspeck...

Quote Originally Posted by tbone View Post
    Joe.........That is a ****ing drag! My mouth fell open when I saw the pic....really, really a totally crappy thing to happen.
    What intersection is that at?

I believe Mooseheart & Randal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Glad to hear you're ok.
    Buying things I don't need, with money I don't have, to impress people I don't know!!!
    Production #1489 of 3213/#516 of 997

Joe, thanks for checking in firsthand. A blessing that you’re OK. That’s the most important thing.

Though our MARAUDERs are rare, there's only one of you and you are irreplaceable. I'm glad you are well and able to walk in through that front door at home and be with your family and friends. You know where I'm at and how to reach me, don't hesitate my friend!
    "Damned if I do, damned if I don't!"
    Member #8831

MERIDEATH aka "Purrrty Mean" was born on June 20, 2002.
    Production #1685 of 7,838 and is #1685 of 7093 Black Beasts.
    Delivered July 27th 2002, she revealed herself.
    Unable to be tamed by her 1st owner, she was left to roam about & raid in search of plunder.
    Through the pillage she became mine on January 23, 2008 and since then...
    "She's tryin' to make a Devil out of me!"
    -"TaKe 'Em D0wN!" TRILOGY TwinScrew #209 / TS0019-

Quote Originally Posted by justbob View Post
    I believe Mooseheart & Randal.

Randall Road. Figures. Everone in a hurry to get to the local Starbucks to pay $8 for a double mocha mint cappachino moose crap shake. Or a bottle of vodka in this case....

I live off of Randall and Miller. It's a free for all most days. Constant crashes.
    Last edited by tbone; 06-26-2018 at 11:24 AM.

Blog Entries
    The only time I enjoy driving is 6am on Sunday.

People no longer drive, they ride.
    1/4 Mile Time 11.542 @ 121.19 MPH
    195,000 Miles & 275+ Runs Down the 1,320’
    541.57 RWHP & 476.64 RWTQ on DynoJet
    Tuned by Aric at Injected Engineering
    Vortech Super Charger V-2 “T” Trim, 19 PSI
    8 Rib Belt, Innovators West 10% Overdrive Dampner
    Air to Air Intercooler, Mini-race Bypass
    Ford Cobra Remanufactured Long Block
    Snow Performance Water-Methanol Injection
    Kooks Headers & X Pipe
    GT MAF, 60lb injectors, Dash 8, Aero Rails, Twin Ford GT Pumps,
    Kinsler Fuel Filter, Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump
    Monroe Sensatrac, Metco Control Arms, Addco Rear Sway Bar
    31 Ford Spline Axles & Detroit Truetrac, 4:10 Ford Racing Gears
    Dynotech MMC Driveshaft
    A-1 Performance Trans, Forced Tailshaft Lube, Carbon Clutches
    3,500 RPM Stall Precision Industries Torque Converter
    B&M Deep Finned Trans Pan
    AeroForce Scan Gauges , Auto Meter Oil, Fuel & Boost Gauges
    Kenny Brown Dead Pedal, 35% Tint, Silver Star Head Lights
    AutoPage Alarm RS-727LCD, Boston Acoustic NX87

Quote Originally Posted by sailsmen View Post
    The only time I enjoy driving is 6am on Sunday.

People no longer drive, they ride.

They don't drive, they aim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by 03Merc View Post
    They don't drive, they wander aimlessly.
    There....fixed it for ya!
    2020 Ford Ranger STX DFI Turbo 2.3L 10 speed Auto
    2017 Ford Fusion Sport DFI Twin Turbo 2.7L V6 6 speed Auto (14.000 ET bone stock in 82 degree heat)
    1985 Mustang GT 5.0 Hatchback 4bbl 5 speed manual (525 HP 363 Dart block/AFR heads with Magnum 6 speed in the works)
    1984 Mustang GT 2.3 Turbo Convertible FI. 5 speed manual
    1966 427 Cobra (ERA) 468 all Aluminum FE 2x4bbl 5 speed manual

SOLD : 2003 Mercury Marauder FI. 4 speed Auto
    w/Crower Cams & Springs, +1mm SS valves, mild port job on the cylinder heads.
    Extrude honed intake w/PHP spacer.
    Kooks Headers w/2.5" High Flow Cats & X-Pipe, Magnaflow mufflers, OEM tailpipes w/Megs Tips
    B&M Trans cooler w/fan, Level 10 Shift Kit, Art Carr Hughes Deep Sump Trans Pan,
    SVO Rearend Girdle, Redline Gear lube; OEM 3.55s
    'Real Gauges' + matching Trans Temp, Oil Temp, Water Temp, Fuel Pressure, Vacuum/Boost Gauge
    Built: 10/15/02 Bought: 12/16/02 Sold: 10/15/18

Randall Road. Figures. Everone in a hurry to get to the local Starbucks to pay $8 for a double mocha mint cappachino moose crap shake. Or a bottle of vodka in this case....

I live off of Randall and Miller. It's a free for all most days. Constant crashes.

I forgot you moved! One of my current jobs is the Aldi in Cary.

SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Well heck partner. I did not know you moved further south. What fueled the move?

Sent from the White House on the tax payers dime.

Great quotes!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CBT View Post
    you were too busy getting your ass kicked by cool people because you suck and are a worthless excuse for a human being.
    I'm going to punch you so hard between the legs your going to need a GYNA BO to fix it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
    Eat poo poo and die heathen.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Walsh View Post
    There....fixed it for ya!

Ain’t the the g*d da*m truth!!

The amount of a-holes wondering over the solid yellow lines into oncoming traffic is beyond ridiculous nowadays and downright scary. I’m super nervous now while driving. Before my car was wrecked ( which by the way is my first accident ) I had eyes like a hawk watching people and confident. Sadly I now feel like I’m more paranoid and ready to flinch at the slightest signs of bad drivers wondering.

Great quotes!!
    you were too busy getting your ass kicked by cool people because you suck and are a worthless excuse for a human being.
    I'm going to punch you so hard between the legs your going to need a GYNA BO to fix it!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggis View Post
    Eat poo poo and die heathen.

Quote Originally Posted by guspech750 View Post
    Well heck partner. I did not know you moved further south. What fueled the move?

Well, I got my career back a couple years ago as a Construction Superintendent at a large builder. I've been wanting to move for years, but couldn't. Found a total steal FSBO in Lake in the Hills. Went from a 1 car garage to 3, 1.5 baths to 4, full finished basement, everything completely renovated, new roof, siding, cedar deck, gazebo, on and on...and it backs up to a golf course on the lakes, so no chance of getting pummeled by a slice. Wifey is ecstatic. Marauder rests inside the garage and still plenty of room for her car, my motorcycle and tools/workbench.

Life is good again. MAGA!

Quote Originally Posted by justbob View Post
    I forgot you moved! One of my current jobs is the Aldi in Cary.

That's a haul for you.

Never shop there but pass it all the time.

Well, I got my career back a couple years ago as a Construction Superintendent at a large builder. I've been wanting to move for years, but couldn't. Found a total steal FSBO in Lake in the Hills. Went from a 1 car garage to 3, 1.5 baths to 4, full finished basement, everything completely renovated, new roof, siding, cedar deck, gazebo, on and on...and it backs up to a golf course on the lakes, so no chance of getting pummeled by a slice. Wifey is ecstatic. Marauder rests inside the garage and still plenty of room for her car, my motorcycle and tools/workbench.

Life is good again. MAGA!
    Good friend lives in lake in the hills and he swore he saw a clean marauder driving around the other day. He thought it was me. Was that you.
    Ps. I know that golf course I used to caddy there. How far off the golf course are you.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthShoreChiMM View Post
    Good friend lives in lake in the hills and he swore he saw a clean marauder driving around the other day. He thought it was me. Was that you.
    Ps. I know that golf course I used to caddy there. How far off the golf course are you.
    It probably was me. I was driving it over the weekend. Still have some more buffing to do, but it is 90% there.

I live right on the Boulder Ridge course. My street is Heavens Gate in Big Sky off of Miller.

I guess I haven't taken any summer pics...]

Back to Joe.....LAWSUIT!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by tbone; 06-27-2018 at 01:20 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information