Thread: Looking for pin out

Looking for pin out

I've found a couple pin out diagrams of the transmission selector but the wire colors don't match the MM.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated

Of course they don't match.... a 2000 Explorer is a long way from a Marauder.

If I remember I'll look it up in the Marauder wiring manual when I get home.
    “When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.”
    Ronald Regan

"The only way to deal with the Islamic State - these blood thirsty, blood-drunken, terrorists -
    is to kill them, keep on killing them, until you kill the last one, then you kill his pet goat."

Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes, if you **** with me, I'll kill you all"
    General James Mattis

Would this help?
    DDDAMN YOU COMPRESSION!
    What is your e-mail?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Come to me, Superman! I defy you! Come and kneel before Zod! Zod! "

Quote Originally Posted by the fat bastid View Post

Would this help?
    DDDAMN YOU COMPRESSION!
    What is your e-mail?

m.v.turk@att.net

Actually just what I posted but for the MM

I was really hoping the pins would be the same just diff wires but the Marauder plugs has additional blank pins

Wiring up the neutral safety, reverse lock out, back up lamps, and speedo was the simplest thing I encountered doing mine.

The only two wires I remember entering the cabin were for the neutral safety. I believe all others tied right into the auto trans harness.

I recall putting it off till last and laughing at myself an hour later when the final loom was getting wrapped!

Having a manual harness is going to be really easy to splice in. I had to order all the connectors.

The one thing I never looked into was the cruise control off at the press of the clutch. Maybe someday..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Quote Originally Posted by justbob View Post
    Wiring up the neutral safety, reverse lock out, back up lamps, and speedo was the simplest thing I encountered doing mine.

The only two wires I remember entering the cabin were for the neutral safety. I believe all others tied right into the auto trans harness.

I recall putting it off till last and laughing at myself an hour later when the final loom was getting wrapped!

Having a manual harness is going to be really easy to splice in. I had to order all the connectors.

The one thing I never looked into was the cruise control off at the press of the clutch. Maybe someday..

Yes, all the plugs are done, even the the cruise control disengagement from the clutch, just looking to confirm which pin location neutral is

I believe it's pin 6 WH/BK

SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Ok I after moving the trans selector and using a ohm meter neutral and park tend to show continuity through the white and pink and goes away in reverse and drive

Arrow

For your (future) listening pleasure and reading enjoyment .....

Quote Originally Posted by mm svt View Post
    Ok I after moving the trans selector and using a ohm meter neutral and park tend to show continuity through the white and pink and goes away in reverse and drive

I misspelled. Sorry WH/PK is indeed voltage to starter solenoid.

SOLD 12/31/2021

Quote Originally Posted by gdmjoe View Post
    For your (future) listening pleasure and reading enjoyment .....

This helped, Thanks so much.

And it was the white and pink, starter circuit was pin 10 to pin 12, pin 9 and 11 for reverse lamps

Thanks again everyone

Thread Information