Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Last Marauder Made tonight!

Jack Demmer LM Emailed me and they weren't aware that they were receiving the last marauder made. They are now and have flagged the vin so that it doesn't get accidentily sold "willy nilly". I'm sure they'll pump it up or promote it as best they can.

If you're interested in owning the last production marauder, give Tim Groen a call at Jack Demmer... (313) 359-7046 Direct

Quote Originally Posted by Logan
    Jack Demmer LM Emailed me and they weren't aware that they were receiving the last marauder made. They are now and have flagged the vin so that it doesn't get accidentily sold "willy nilly". I'm sure they'll pump it up or promote it as best they can.

DAMN!!!! I am glad somebody let them know. I think the last one made does and will carry a higher value in some shape, fashion or form. If I was a dealer I would put a $5,000 surcharge on it until it sold.

hitchhiker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan

If you're interested in owning the last production marauder, give Tim Groen a call at Jack Demmer... (313) 359-7046 Direct
    I spoke with Tim early this morning. He woke me up at 06:30 PDT in response to my email. I told him about MM net and he is now a member. I can't get it due to California smog laws, but some lucky MI buyer sure can! It is Silver Birch in color and I don't know what options are spec'd for the car.

Best Regards,

David

bigslim Guest
    That's the dealer I got my last three cars including the MM from. I will stop by to see if it comes in. I will take some pics of the last one and post them.

Quote Originally Posted by bigslim
    That's the dealer I got my last three cars including the MM from. I will stop by to see if it comes in. I will take some pics of the last one and post them.
    It was nice to meet you at STAP, bigslim. Those of us who came saw a bit of Marauder history.

bigslim Guest
    It was nice meeting you too MapleLeaf. I had a good time there. Hope to see you at some other MM events.

Too Bad the MM is gone. I'm so glad Ford promoted the hell out of the MM!
    I don't think I EVER saw a MM commercial, just a 1.2 second shot of a black MM on a city street in a general Mercury vehicles commercial. Ford
    just guaranteed that the car would die due to 'limited sales and interest'.
    Long Live the BIG BAD BLACK SEDAN.( No offense to Silver and Red MMs.)
    2020 Ford Ranger STX DFI Turbo 2.3L 10 speed Auto
    2017 Ford Fusion Sport DFI Twin Turbo 2.7L V6 6 speed Auto (14.000 ET bone stock in 82 degree heat)
    1985 Mustang GT 5.0 Hatchback 4bbl 5 speed manual (525 HP 363 Dart block/AFR heads with Magnum 6 speed in the works)
    1984 Mustang GT 2.3 Turbo Convertible FI. 5 speed manual
    1966 427 Cobra (ERA) 468 all Aluminum FE 2x4bbl 5 speed manual

SOLD : 2003 Mercury Marauder FI. 4 speed Auto
    w/Crower Cams & Springs, +1mm SS valves, mild port job on the cylinder heads.
    Extrude honed intake w/PHP spacer.
    Kooks Headers w/2.5" High Flow Cats & X-Pipe, Magnaflow mufflers, OEM tailpipes w/Megs Tips
    B&M Trans cooler w/fan, Level 10 Shift Kit, Art Carr Hughes Deep Sump Trans Pan,
    SVO Rearend Girdle, Redline Gear lube; OEM 3.55s
    'Real Gauges' + matching Trans Temp, Oil Temp, Water Temp, Fuel Pressure, Vacuum/Boost Gauge
    Built: 10/15/02 Bought: 12/16/02 Sold: 10/15/18

Don't forget about those of us singing the Blues!
    Blue 2003 MM 300B
    #6671 of 7838 - #99 of 328 DPB
    Born 02/04/03 - Bought 10/31/03
    Light Flint Heated Seats
    35% Tint - McGards
    Trunk & Hood Liners
    Lidio Tune

MARAUDER S/C #5 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Walsh
    Too Bad the MM is gone.
    Why? This is a good thing. I rather own something rare than to see one every other block like the Mustang for example.

"...snip..." Long Live the BIG BAD BLACK SEDAN.( No offense to Silver and Red MMs.)
    Like Blue03 said ^^^^ lets not forget those DBP (Dark Blue Pearl) Marauders.
    Bluerauder
    '03 MM 300B
    #67 of 328
    Dark Blue Pearl with Light Flint interior(1 of 215)

Black Pearl "Aarrrrr Type"
    '12 Taurus SHO 3.5 L Ecoboost V6 24V DOHC DI Twin Turbo
    (365 HP, 350 TQ)
    #318 of 478
    Tuxedo Black Metallic with Charcoal Black Leather interior (1 of 415)

Member Capital Area Marauders (CAM)
    since April '04

Bluerauder's Garage -- Pics and Other Info

Sixteen (16) years of CAM Meets, Regional, and Marauderville MM Event History & Upcoming (in RED) Events is Here

Quote Originally Posted by tstrat99
    Like Blue03 said ^^^^ lets not forget those DBP (Dark Blue Pearl) Marauders.

It's really strange..... I think 98% of the Marauder owning population alone has forgotten about the blue Marauders. I sure had. But then on the other hand, I am still crying because they never made a dark metallic green with dark charcoal interior too!

Quote Originally Posted by MARAUDER S/C #5
    Why? This is a good thing. I rather own something rare than to see one every other block like the Mustang for example.
    im with you, i like the idea of having an rare car,,all tho it is kind of sad, but now we can get a accurate number of production...
    Daily Driver
    300A born 8/07/02
    achieved 2/1/03

Patrick Guest
    Too Bad the MM is gone. I'm so glad Ford promoted the hell out of the MM!
    I don't think I EVER saw a MM commercial, just a 1.2 second shot of a black MM on a city street in a general Mercury vehicles commercial. Ford
    just guaranteed that the car would die due to 'limited sales and interest'.
    Long Live the BIG BAD BLACK SEDAN.( No offense to Silver and Red MMs.)

WILDO Guest
    She is there! I hope this link works. When I go down there Ill take some shots of it.

http://www.demmerlm.com/pages/presen...HM79V94X696543

good day all.

<TABLE class=Inventory cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width=250 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=InventoryForeground vAlign=top colSpan=3>2004 Marauder 4-Dr</TD></TR><TR><TD class=InventoryForeground vAlign=top>Stock ID:</TD><TD class=InventoryForeground></TD><TD class=InventoryForeground vAlign=top></TD></TR><TR><TD class=InventoryForeground vAlign=top>VIN:</TD><TD class=InventoryForeground></TD><TD class=InventoryForeground vAlign=top>2MHHM79V94X696543 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=InventoryForeground vAlign=top>Exterior Color:</TD><TD class=InventoryForeground></TD><TD class=InventoryForeground vAlign=top>SILVER BIRCH </TD></TR><TR><TD class=InventoryForeground vAlign=top>Interior Color:</TD><TD class=InventoryForeground></TD><TD class=InventoryForeground vAlign=top>LIGHT FLINT / NUDO LEATHER BUCKET SEATS</TD></TR><TR><TD class=InventoryForeground vAlign=top>Engine:</TD><TD class=InventoryForeground></TD><TD class=InventoryForeground vAlign=top>4.6L SEFI DOHC V8 ENGINE </TD></TR><TR><TD class=InventoryForeground vAlign=top>Transmission:</TD><TD class=InventoryForeground></TD><TD class=InventoryForeground vAlign=top>ELECTRONIC AUTO O/D TRANS </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <TABLE class=Inventory cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=InventoryForeground width="1%" rowSpan=2></TD><TD class=InventoryForeground vAlign=top width="35%" rowSpan=2>2004 Marauder

4-Dr
    MSRP - $36,765

http://www.demmerlm.com/pages/presen...&localeid=1033

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

buckyboy Guest
    i picked mine up last week, it came right off the truck that day. How can i find out what number mine is. In other words, how far from the last is mine. Anyway to find this out?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information