Thread: Used OEM Floor Mats - Good Condition

Used OEM Floor Mats - Good Condition

Well, I'm selling my floor mats. Asking price is $95+shipping.

I just vacuumed them all and my ol'lady is cleaning them with a bissle carpet cleaner right now. She already pulled so much dirt out it looked like black water (I didn't even think they looked that dirty either) and is going over all of them again.

I will post pics tonight but I just wanted to get this thread out there ASAP.

PM me if interested.
    ┼∞█The Black Bomber█∞┼

Aftermarket Sun Roof, Spoiler and Heated Seats, BC4E Dead Pedal
    PERFORMANCE - ADCO Front and Rear Sway Bars, K&N FIPK Air Intake,
    XCal2 Tuned by DR
    LIGHTS - Self-built HID projectors, True 3000K Osram Foglights
    SOUND SYSTEM - Infinity Reference Speakers All Around, Infinity Reference 4 Channel 465W AMP, 2 10" Audiobahn Subs in Enclosed/ported box
    APPEARANCE - Tints w/Windshield Eyelid, SS Inserts, S55 Tail Light Treatment, Full Interior LED Upgrade w/Guages and Cluster, CMS Gods Head Conversion, Custom Floor Mats From CarMotorsports, satin pedals, self-built black and silver pinstriped interior trim and accents

CURRENT PROJECTS - Doing what Ford should have done and gutting the interior...Stay tuned. It's a rather large project.

Pics. Normal wear on the drivers side to include rubbed off nibs. Passenger and both rear mats are damn-near perfect.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ┼∞█The Black Bomber█∞┼

XCal2 Tuned by DR
    SOUND SYSTEM - Infinity Reference Speakers All Around, Infinity Reference 4 Channel 465W AMP, 2 10" Audiobahn Subs in Enclosed/ported box
    APPEARANCE - Tints w/Windshield Eyelid, SS Inserts, S55 Tail Light Treatment, Full Interior LED Upgrade w/Guages and Cluster, CMS Gods Head Conversion, Custom Floor Mats From CarMotorsports, satin pedals, self-built black and silver pinstriped interior trim and accents

CURRENT PROJECTS - Doing what Ford should have done and gutting the interior...Stay tuned. It's a rather large project.

In case people were concerened about shipping, I priced out from St Louis to New York and it was only $12.85 through Priority.
    ┼∞█The Black Bomber█∞┼

XCal2 Tuned by DR

New price. $85+ shipping. I need to sell these asap.
    ┼∞█The Black Bomber█∞┼

XCal2 Tuned by DR

Sold!!!!!!!!
    ┼∞█The Black Bomber█∞┼

XCal2 Tuned by DR

Thread Information