Quote Originally Posted by mm svt View Post
6200 to do a six speed swap and you still have to fabricate your tunnel and crossmember. But that’s a new t56 magnum. I bet someone could do it cheaper.

The five speed might leave you wanting to grab another gear.

The t56 you change the yoke to a sonic and the shaft is the correct length.
That’s for the Marauder with the harmonic balancer yoke on it.
Parts are not cheap at all but it's also brand new. Most people will find all they need at the junk yard on a well maintained mustang and grab everything for 500$ but the vast majority is that most trans are beat up and require a rebuilt to last .

Unlike the tr3650 that pretty much drop in as is with little modification on the cross member, the t56,t6060 needs more room around the trans tunnel and the mount is so out of the way that the cross member need to be heavily modified wich I personally do not like. On a stock 4.6 2v I dont see the need of a 6th gear unless you want to brag about but you guys with the 4.6 32V have a better power band to use of all of the gears but cost and modification becomes a factor.

Tr3650 uses a different yoke (31spline) but the stock drive shaft has the right lenght, only the t-45 needs a drive shaft spacer.