Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: moddedmarauders.net GONE

moddedmarauders.net GONE

An end of a era is gone.

Sad really.

Unfortunately or fortunately, it was created for an outlet because of censorship and micromanagement.

So this thread doesn't get nuked, Mods please show understanding as this is a place mark for history sake.

Try to keep it civil please.

I'm glad that a few members banded together to stand up for what they believed in. And will forever miss the antics and snarky remarks.

I enjoyed cruising by the site to keep in touch with some of the others that don't frequent this site for a HOST of reasons. Sad that the split up and eventual separation from the bulk of the MM community has distanced them almost completely from the MM family.

Enjoyed my time over there. Had some great laughs. Scored the start to my eaton swap and learned some stuff. Sad to see it gone.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

But why is it gone? I stopped by it the other day and noticed it was shut down. Did something go wrong with it?
    2003 Mercury Marauder 300A---Black of Course!

Mo's 93 Octane Tune for 3.55's(Thanks Marty!), K&N Intake with Prefilter, Steeda Pulleys(Thanks DRobin), Intake Spacer, Stewart/EMP water pump, Powdercoated Cam Covers and Coil Covers and COT, Granatelli Connectors, A few billet goodies, FRPP Ceramic Coated Shortys with X-pipe and High flow cats(Thanks DRobin again!), Magnaflow's and 4" Tips no resonator, Addco rear Sway Bar, Moog front end links, Oil Catch Can, 200 amp alternator with Big 3 Upgrade, Napa Performance rotors front and rear and EBC Greenstuff pads, SS braided brake hoses and red calipers, HID's 5K head and 3K fog, 20% Tint all around, Bob White Red Inserts, Web Electric Sequential Turn Signals, Anti-theft Trunk Plates, Trunk Lid Liner, Tinted Tails, Marauder Valve Stem Caps, Chin Spoiler and Aftermarket Girdle Cover

forums are not free, require tech etc.. owners dont have the same amount of time they once did, not as involved with marauders as before. I enjoyed many a times there.
    2004 SB Ported Trilogy 48
    Has supporting mods and stuff
    Thanks to Marty O for his help in updating this car.

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

Well that sucks. Was just about to join so I wouldn't have to censor myself. That's what I get for being late.

Lost some good threads... The site will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by RubberCtyRauder View Post
    forums are not free, require tech etc.. owners dont have the same amount of time they once did, not as involved with marauders as before. I enjoyed many a times there.
    Quote Originally Posted by musclemerc View Post
    Lost some good threads... The site will be missed
    AMEN to both of these posts, of course, that comment will probably get me banned.....
    I LOVE Jerry's bar, it's my kinda place...........

When you are dead, you don’t know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same way when you are stupid.

"Chuck Norris built my stock longblock. It runs on the tears of small children and makes 10,000 hp. He said it's his 'street version' "

Trilogy # 192 / T.S. 0012

BOOST GETS YOU FELONY STOPPED!!!

Crap happens.
    Neil
    2003 Mercury Marauder - DBP/DC
    2003 Mercury Marauder - BLK/DC
    2003 Mercury Marauder - SB/LF
    2004 Mercury Marauder - DTR/LF
    1964 Mercury Marauder - BLK/BLK

Seeing Joe in his natural habitat was special in ways few can appreciate or understand.....
    Truly a sad day for MM owners and the nation.

Quote Originally Posted by tbone View Post
    Truly a sad day for MM owners and the nation.

All of the members over there I know they did sell their rides I did go over from time to time to talk to Chris W used to talk to him for hours and hours and hours sent numerous emails loads information he has on the mm
    2003 MM 300A
    #738 of 7,838 BLK
    Build date: 6/6/2002
    Adopted: 2/05/2013

MODS:

Metco control arms, Addco sway bars, TCE brake lines, Gatorback belt, remote start, underbody lights, custom doorsills. Black with custom silver hood stripes (S-55 theme)

2004 CV LX SPORT
    ALL BLACK, 6 DISC, TUNED MZT
    Adopted on12/09/18 from chief455

COMING SOON-Trilogy #005 THANKS CWright-
    I am afraid you have awakened a sleeping Giant

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forum...=view&id=14156

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOWN MARAUDER View Post
    Im happy for you bro! Let the mods begin! I hear the mod bug broke his stinger when he heard you pulled the trigger!

BIG BIG thanks to the GOD of marauder parts ( Darren) I am the 1st winner of Darren bag of fun give-away

Chris W. as a highly religious and perhaps one of the most courteous persons I’ve ever met not only washing his hands of this place and posting over there (and a part owner) should speak volumes of how far friendships can go and when it’s time to walk away from places once called home..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

I'm sad to hear this. I liked to pop in, mess stuff up, and roll out. Its sad to say that forums are on the way out. Social media groups can be made by anyone at anytime if they don't like another group's method of operation. If the invaluable tech info was searchable on those platforms like it was on the forums, that would seal the deal on forum demise.
    03 Marauder- 300B, non heated seats, T/C, no CD changer
    03 Marauder- 300A, Eaton Swapped, SOLD

03 Marauder- 300A, 5544 of 7839 in 03, Trilogy #24, SOLD
    04 Marauder- 300B, SB with LF interior, 208k miles and still ticking SOLD

moddedmarauders.net GONE

Sad ... But not surprising. Many of those that chose to leave burned their bridges and cut ties with friends and Marauder acquaintances made over the early years. Really quite a shame. I miss many of the people/screen names that left.
    Bluerauder
    '03 MM 300B
    #67 of 328
    Dark Blue Pearl with Light Flint interior(1 of 215)

Black Pearl "Aarrrrr Type"
    '12 Taurus SHO 3.5 L Ecoboost V6 24V DOHC DI Twin Turbo
    (365 HP, 350 TQ)
    #318 of 478
    Tuxedo Black Metallic with Charcoal Black Leather interior (1 of 415)

Member Capital Area Marauders (CAM)
    since April '04

Bluerauder's Garage -- Pics and Other Info

Sixteen (16) years of CAM Meets, Regional, and Marauderville MM Event History & Upcoming (in RED) Events is Here

Me too, to all above. And I love a well crafted SNARK as much or more than the next guy!

I was once on a plane, went to the thier site on my Corp laptop, and some how a huge picture of a female (usually covered by a few layers of clothing) GIRL PART covered my entire laptop screen.

I must admit... I really really like these girl parts, I mean... I really like them! But not having the pop up unannounced in HUGE edge to edge TECHNICOLOR on my Corp laptop, ON A PLANE, with two ladies seated next to me!

I almost had a stroke!

Yes.... Totally my fault ( no need to defend them and flame me here)...but it was startling, embarrassing (I am a gentleman), and unannounced.

All of this is fun, and cool, and probably covered by free speech, and on and on and on... And could have gotten me thrown off plane and maybe even fired from my job.

Again, all my fault.

Sad to see them gone too. End of an error (see what I did there?)

So now... What do we do? I say let's revitalize and remake MM.net back into the fun, funny, supportive, informative, cadre of car folks it used to be!

I don't want this place to go away.

So let's all share one COOL selfless MM.net story.

My first MM story...
    5 years ago a member named Rocky read I was buying an MM IN Tenn, And then driving it west through Oklahoma (Tulsa-where he lived) to California. He found a new pair of OEM spoilers for both of us and had them painted at his dealership when a same color black ford needed repair. As my tire rubber was stock, old dangerous... He used his dealership pricing and hooked me up with new OEM BFG tires and an alignment at cost -- and then presented me with the painted spoiler at cost too!

What is your cool MM.net story?

2003 300A Black, #4918 of 7838, 17,400 Miles
    Tune, KYB's, JLT, FlowMaster 42441, Res Delete, New BFG's, 8 coats of zymoil Titanium

2003 300B Silver Birch, #21 of 419, 29,800 miles
    Tune, JLT, FlowMaster 42441 Res Delete, New Nitto 235/255 Bigcarsforever dead peddle & custom SRP peddles, 5 coats Zymoil Titanium, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYBs, 1/2 inch coil cut, Sparta Watts link and Control Arms, Carfixer alignment.

2003 CV Sport Matador Red, 19,280 Miles, DD, Curless Full Service Royal flush, Marto Tune, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires, NEW OEM Sport Springs -1 coil & Monroe Severe Duty (front) shocks, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYB rear Shocks, Carfixer Alignment.

2004 CV HPP Silver Birch, 93,000 miles. Son's DD, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires (thank you Lowndex!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information