MercuryMarauder.net Forums    

Go Back   MercuryMarauder.net Forums > Marketplace > Marauders for Sale

Marauders for Sale Trying to sell your ride? Post the details here!

Old 01-13-2019, 04:07 PM
60's Street-Strip Racer

Trader: (1)
2003 Black MM (Warsaw Indiana)

I am forced to sell the car I planned to will to my children. I can’t count the number of times at a gas station that someone would come over to admire the car, and there were a few a few folks who tried to buy it from me- once for cash on the spot. I want to hand the car over to someone who will love it, work on it, mod it, and enjoy driving the hell out of it the way I have. Anyway, here is the car for sale:

Located in Warsaw, Indiana
Vehicle Identification Number2MEHM75V83X610754
Assembled at St. Thomas Assembly on 06/03/2002.
This vehicle is #458 of a build of 7838 is and #458 of 7093 in Black
Clear Ohio Title
189,456 Miles and going strong
Factory Sound system with 6 CD changer in trunk – all works OK
K&N Cold Air Intake Kit
Suspension compressor replaced
Electric Fan and shroud assembly replaced

Autometer "real" oil pressure and matching voltmeter
All LEDs including headlights with the exception of the instrument panel and door switches

SCT X4 Handheld Tuner with Custom Tune by Lidio of Alternative Automotive
Recent Accel Coils
Recent Autolite Plugs

Front brakes: 14 inch gas slotted front rotors with 6-piston Wilwood calipers with stainless lines, using Hawk HPS pads. -All from TCE except for the pads -professionally installed – total cost including labor almost $3,000 and worth every penny. You could do multiple stops from 65 mph one after another and they won’t fade at all.
Rear brakes: Cryo-treated gas slotted rotors with TCE stainless lines and Hawk HPS pads - professionally installed

All four shocks replaced with KYBE gas-adjusts
Other front end parts that were replaced concurrently with the shocks included tie rod ends
‘Carfixer’s’ alignment specs
Front tires Firestone Firehawk 235:50 / 18
Rear tires are Firestone Firehawk Police Pursuit 245:55 / 18

The car has been mostly garage kept, but it was used as a DD on and off when my ’90 Cadillac Fleetwood barge was down. As regards documentation I have some older dealer service documents. For about two years a friend who is a certified aircraft mechanic and I started doing regular maintenance ourselves and while I do have receipts for parts and materials, I did not keep records of the dates and mileage. (I know, shame on me.) You will have to go on faith that a fellow Marauder nut ensured that the car was cared for at recommended service intervals. I haven't driven the car at all this winter.

PRICE DROP --Asking $5,500 I think the car is worth more than that but I recognize that with this mileage the cam drive chain guides and chains should be done soon after purchase. I will seriously consider any reasonable offer.
Ride 1: 2003 300-A MM, black (naturally), K&N cold air, Granitelli Racing coils, Kybe shocks, Autometer "real" oil pressure and voltmeter, 14 inch front rotors and stainless lines from TCE with 6-piston Wilwood calipers and Hawk HPS pads, cryo-treated slotted rear rotors with TCE stainless lines and Hawk HPS pads, tune by Lidio, LED headlamps. Coming Soon: LED foglights, 200 Amp Alternator.

Ride 2: 2001 Kenny Brown "Panther 2" Crown Victoria, Black. K&N cold air intake to Allen Engine Development supercharger system with water-to-air intercooled Eaton MP-90 at 8 pounds. Extensive chassis bracing, Brembo 4-piston front calipers on 13 inch rotors with stainless lines. Trunk-relocated Optima Red-Top. 5000K Bi-Xenon HID's. And much, much more.

Last edited by SteelQualityMan; 01-20-2019 at 02:01 PM. Reason: More realistic price and corrections to text
Old 01-13-2019, 05:24 PM

Trader: (4)
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelQualityMan View Post
I am forced to sell the car I planned to will to my children. I can’t count the number of times at a gas station that someone would come over to admire the car, and there were a few a few folks who tried to buy it from me- once for cash on the spot. Three surgeries in 2018 left me trying to pay off doctors and hospitals, and the IRS (penalties for big 2017 form 1040 error!) while living on nothing but Social Security. My apartment complex is about to evict me for back rent. I can see that I have no choice but to hand the car over to someone who will love it, work on it, mod it, and enjoy driving the hell out of it. Anyway, here is the car for sale:

2003 Mercury Marauder (300A)
Located in Warsaw, Indiana
Vehicle Identification Number2MEHM75V83X610754
Assembled at St. Thomas Assembly on 06/03/2002.
This vehicle is #458 of a build of 7838 is and #458 of 7093 in Black
Clear Ohio Title
189,456 Miles and going strong
Factory Sound system – all works OK
K&N Cold Air Intake Kit
Suspension compressor replaced
Electric Fan and shroud assembly replaced
Autometer "real" oil pressure and matching voltmeter
All LEDs including headlights with the exception of the instrument panel and door switches
SCT X4 Handheld Tuner with Custom Tune by Lidio / Alternative Automotive
Recent Accel Coils
Recent Autolite Plugs
Front brakes: 14 inch gas slotted front rotors with 6-piston Wilwood calipers with stainless lines, using Hawk HPS pads -all from TCE except for the pads -professionally installed – total cost including labor almost $3,000 and worth every penny. You could do multiple stops from 65 mph one after another and they won’t fade at all.
Rear brakes are cryo-treated gas slotted rear rotors with TCE stainless lines and Hawk HPS pads - professionally installed
All four shocks replaced with KYBE gas-adjusts
Other Front end parts replaced concurrently with the shocks including tie rod ends
Front tires OEM size
Back tires are Firehawk Police Pursuit

The car has been mostly garage kept, but it was used as a DD on and off when my ’90 Cadillac Fleetwood barge was down. As regards documentation I have some older dealer service documents. For about two years a friend who is a certified aircraft mechanic and I started doing regular maintenance ourselves and while I do have receipts for parts and materials, I did not keep records of the dates and mileage. (I know, shame on me.) You will have to go on faith that the car has been well cared for at recommended service intervals.

Pictures are available from https://drive.google.com/open?id=1o2...SitjrPR0liLL7m I hope that doesn't reveal my entire Google storage - if it does please let me know!!

Asking $6,599 I think the car is worth more than that but I recognize that with this mileage the cam drive chain guides and chains should be done ASAP after purchase. I will seriously consider any reasonable offer.
Not seeing any images at the link, just two documents stating the same content as above.

2004 DTR Marauder
2005 Mustang GT Premium
2006 Ranger XLT Extended Cab 4 Door 4.0L 4WD
2008 Triumph Sprint ST
2015 Triumph Trophy SE

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Mahatma Gandhi
Old 01-13-2019, 08:31 PM
60's Street-Strip Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invective View Post
Not seeing any images at the link, just two documents stating the same content as above.
Well damn. It worked when I tested it but it doesn't work from here. I will try to fix it in a little while.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Ride 1: 2003 300-A MM, black (naturally), K&N cold air, Granitelli Racing coils, Kybe shocks, Autometer "real" oil pressure and voltmeter, 14 inch front rotors and stainless lines from TCE with 6-piston Wilwood calipers and Hawk HPS pads, cryo-treated slotted rear rotors with TCE stainless lines and Hawk HPS pads, tune by Lidio, LED headlamps. Coming Soon: LED foglights, 200 Amp Alternator.

Ride 2: 2001 Kenny Brown "Panther 2" Crown Victoria, Black. K&N cold air intake to Allen Engine Development supercharger system with water-to-air intercooled Eaton MP-90 at 8 pounds. Extensive chassis bracing, Brembo 4-piston front calipers on 13 inch rotors with stainless lines. Trunk-relocated Optima Red-Top. 5000K Bi-Xenon HID's. And much, much more.
Old 01-14-2019, 10:45 AM
60's Street-Strip Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invective View Post
Try it now.

Old 01-14-2019, 04:43 PM
T242 - Ricer ricer

Trader: (7)
Quote:
Try it now.

Works fine.

WLB
BB#1) 1996 ImpalaSS - 16,500 miles - 100% stock
______________________________ ___________

BB#2) 2003 Marauder (300a) - 34k miles - Daily Driver
#2912 of 7093
Conceived 8/6/2002
Delivered 9/19/2002
Adopted 8/10/2011
Trilogy 242 - Self Installed 9/9/12 (0-60 5.5 sec)
Pioneer 6x8 Front
Legacy 600w 6x9 Rears
JL 6.5 SubWoofer
K&N CAI
Window tint 50% rear/35% front
FBM CHMSL with Strobe mod 7/1/12
DR Deep Aluminum Trans Pan
Sparta FOMOCO Racing 8.8 Girdle
Mo's Dyno Tune
Gorilla Nuts - The System
Ford Racing 4.10s, 31 spline Cobra carrier & axles 7/1/12
Powder Coat Axle Housing 7/1/12
CME HP Rear Control Arms & Watts Link 7/1/12
______________________________ ________________

Rex "SC Cheesehead" Weinbender 11-14-13
Ed "Baaad GN" Linthicum 8-6-2014
Old 01-20-2019, 02:04 PM
60's Street-Strip Racer

Price drop!

The price I listed in the original post was perhaps a bit too optimistic and has been reduced accordingly. Now$5500.

Updated link for pictures : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1d-u...ew?usp=sharing

Last edited by SteelQualityMan; 01-21-2019 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Add photo link and add price
Old 01-21-2019, 12:28 PM
60's Street-Strip Racer

Quote:
The price I listed in the original post was perhaps a bit too optimistic and has been reduced accordingly.
New price : $5,500

if I didn't state earlier, you can reach me here by PM, email at Steelqualityman@Live.com, or leave a message on my personal toll-free number 1-(877) 605-8334