Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Southwest Mich and No. Indiana members

Southwest Mich and No. Indiana members

I would like to see if we could start some get togethers going on over here. Ilive in South Haven and think it would be great to meet you guys who live around here. Can anyone come up with a good meeting place or we could meet here as there are some good places downtown.

John

Quote Originally Posted by jdando View Post
    How about http://www.gingermanraceway.com/ ?

It is on my short list of tracks for this year.

jeremy
    Gingerman is 10 minutes from South Haven. I will check on rulesout there. You used to be able to run around the track for $25. It could be a lot oy fun. Martin has a dragstrip US 131 Raceway and it is 45 minutes away.

John I see on 7/7/07 South Haven is having a big car show.Might be a good time to get some Marauders together.GingerMan looks cool also.

http://www.southhavenmi.com/index.shtml Damn John the more I look at your town the better it looks as a possible spot for Marauderville V,They have a Hamton Inn,GingerMan road course,Martin dragway,Winery`s great restaurants,Fishing charters.Damn.

+1

When the warm weather arrives, perhaps Michigan Cty In. might be considered. Shopping for the ladies, gambling boats, nice beaches. Just a thought. It would be close enough for people in the tri-state area to make an appearance!

Quote Originally Posted by Hack Goby View Post
    http://www.southhavenmi.com/index.shtml Damn John the more I look at your town the better it looks as a possible spot for Marauderville V,They have a Hamton Inn,GingerMan road course,Martin dragway,Winery`s great restaurants,Fishing charters.Damn.
    South Haven would be a great point to run this event fromas Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids and Michigan City are Within one hour. Detroit is 200 miles Chicago 100. Sept is great here. I also am President of the Chamber of Comm. here. The town would welcome this oppertunity. PM me with your phone # Paul and lets talk.

PM Sent John

I would like to meet with folks on this side of the state. Detroit is just a bit far for frequet trips.
    1963 Marauder S-55, Super Marauder 406
    Only factory 406 powered Marauder, and earliest built Marauder documented to still exist.
    https://sites.google.com/a/wmich.edu/supermarauder/
    ______________________________ _____________

First retailed 2003 Marauder
    Bought 6 June 2002

Quote Originally Posted by kirk View Post
    I would like to meet with folks on this side of the state. Detroit is just a bit far for frequet trips.
    Kirk,Look for at least one maybe two events out your way this year.Any input from you would be welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Hack Goby View Post
    Kirk,Look for at least one maybe two events out your way this year.Any input from you would be welcome.
    Kalamazoo Grand Rapids would also be good places to meet. We could try for a winter get together if you want. Post up if you would like us to set a time and date!

Quote Originally Posted by johnkuhn View Post
    Kalamazoo Grand Rapids would also be good places to meet. We could try for a winter get together if you want. Post up if you would like us to set a time and date!
    John,Kirk,Im a Mt.Clemens guy,any ideas?I beleve Marauder owner "Greek God" lives around there also.Im open for a long day trip,Maybe an overnighter, or what ever.Louisville is in late March.Maybe invite the Panther platform people also.

Paul IAm going to be in Midland this weekend, is there a chance you can come up that direction? The wife is in a hockey tournament with her womens team [Dont mess with women carrying big sticks]We will be there Friday afternoon and leave Sunday.
    Greek God lives in Grand Rapids and getting the Panthers iinvoled is a good idea. Anybody else interested?

Quote Originally Posted by johnkuhn View Post
    Paul IAm going to be in Midland this weekend, is there a chance you can come up that direction? The wife is in a hockey tournament with her womens team [Dont mess with women carrying big sticks]We will be there Friday afternoon and leave Sunday.
    Greek God lives in Grand Rapids and getting the Panthers iinvoled is a good idea. Anybody else interested?
    I will see what I can do.I can pick up my girlfriend on the way(Davison)and Lowell lives in Saginaw.I would say a good maybe.

The Gilmore Car Museum does a cruise night every Wednesday from 6-9 in the summer. It would be a great central location for us to meet when the weather gets good again.
    1963 Marauder S-55, Super Marauder 406
    Only factory 406 powered Marauder, and earliest built Marauder documented to still exist.
    https://sites.google.com/a/wmich.edu/supermarauder/
    ______________________________ _____________

First retailed 2003 Marauder
    Bought 6 June 2002

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information