Thread: No respect!

Cool No respect!

Afer reading some of the DCX and Chevy boards out there, I've noticed we get no respect at all. If most of their opinions were not based in myth and misconception about the MM, I suppose I wouldn't care so much.

Track season begins soon if not already. Let's rack up some kills! They don't know what this car can do -- only what they read in Car & Liar.

I'm gonna go find that smug Magnum, er, Grocery Getter R/T driver that lives near me and invite him to the track. Bring your non-Ford acquaintances to the track with you this season, boys (and girls). We need to get the word out.
    Self-importance is our greatest enemy. Think about it - what weakens us is feeling offended by the deeds and misdeeds of our fellowmen. Our self-importance requires that we spend most of our lives offended by someone. -- Carlos Castaneda

Talking We got Cecil county covered

They all know my car around here(so since they know black they are going to learn silver soon too) , chevys included. nobody wants to play much anymore.although i did have an el camino(Looked and sounded great)make a u turn and chase me down just to get to me and look i quess he didnt want any of this cause he wouldn't go when i gave it a rev.But i'm not prejudice i'll anywhere anyone @ anytime.it's all fun

Ive been trying to earn some respect around my hood. Most just been picking on rice so far and embarassing them. the other day though i didnt get much respect as I was entering my neighborhood. There was a civic equipped with the usual stickers, unpainted body kit and fart can so as i passed him i had the urge to let him hear the blower. He then turned around chased me all the way home and as i pulled in my driveway he revved his engine way up about 3 times. it sounded like it was about to explode. needless to say when i see him again and the conditions are right his feelings will get hurt.

Im still waiting for the opportunity to go against and impala ss or a charger...
    Trilogy #119 S/C installed by Carfixer/Tallboy

Quote Originally Posted by duhtroll
    Afer reading some of the DCX and Chevy boards out there, I've noticed we get no respect at all. If most of their opinions were not based in myth and misconception about the MM, I suppose I wouldn't care so much....
    Can you provide links, kinda bored right now.
    Smokie
    12.79 @ 107 mph.
    60' 1.851 Street tires & Stock wheels.
    TIMESLIPS
    Performance Mods: Base Trilogy Kit, Exhaust, PHP Airbox.
    Visit my Garage
    Florida "The Supercharged State"

http://www.streetcarforums.com/index.php?

http://www.lxforums.com/board/cmps_index.php?

http://www.impalasuperstore.com/nais...sp?FORUM_ID=16

Just a random few - if yer bored do a search on "Marauder sucks" and you'll find most of them.
    Self-importance is our greatest enemy. Think about it - what weakens us is feeling offended by the deeds and misdeeds of our fellowmen. Our self-importance requires that we spend most of our lives offended by someone. -- Carlos Castaneda

Quote Originally Posted by duhtroll
    http://www.streetcarforums.com/index.php?
    Theres nothing bad about Marauders here

http://www.lxforums.com/board/cmps_index.php?
    Can't search w/o registering

http://www.impalasuperstore.com/nais...sp?FORUM_ID=16
    It's still trying to load

Just a random few - if yer bored do a search on "Marauder sucks" and you'll find most of them.
    Got more?

The LX forum has tons of crap about us, as does the Chevy board.

Registration is free . . .

Quote Originally Posted by MarauderMark
    Got more?

hitchhiker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MarauderMark
    Got more?
    www.regalgs.org

This site has been overrun by ricers who badmouth American cars and most anything American in favor of ricer boy toys!

Let 'em know who's boss!

Quote Originally Posted by hitchhiker
    www.regalgs.org

This site has been overrun by ricers who badmouth American cars and most anything American in favor of ricer boy toys!

Let 'em know who's boss!

Watch it, pal. You're being a bit unfair to us when you say all of us are ricers. In fact, I don't know anyone on there that's a ricer. Hell, if they were, they wouldn't be driving modded Regal GSs that represent one of America's best sleepers of the last 10 years. Relax, some of us, like me, still appreciate the appeal of a full sized, V8 powered, rugged body on frame vehicle that can swagger with the best of them.

hitchhiker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cgm9999
    Watch it, pal. You're being a bit unfair to us when you say all of us are ricers. In fact, I don't know anyone on there that's a ricer. Hell, if they were, they wouldn't be driving modded Regal GSs that represent one of America's best sleepers of the last 10 years. Relax, some of us, like me, still appreciate the appeal of a full sized, V8 powered, rugged body on frame vehicle that can swagger with the best of them.
    I think that you need to relax too.

I Never said ALL.

Let visitors to the site form their own opinion.

Regards,

Dave

All of yer eyes must be better than mine. I went to the links posted above; found one (1!) trash-talker in the Impala forums, but didn't see anything else.

You sure you haven't been accidentally huffing off the NOS tank? Most folks I've encountered generally have at least a few nice things to say about the Marauders...I was even able to spread a bit 'o goodwill over at the Chargerforums.com board. But I haven't really seen any Marauder-bashing going on in a year or thereabouts...Not that I would care anyway.

Granted, I'm not too happy with my Marauder right now, but then again, I OWN ONE. And therefore I've earned the right to criticize...
    Traveling the world on PONTIAC power!

You obviously didn't read the LX forum then.

And there's more than one Impala forum on NAISSO.

Quote Originally Posted by marauder307
    All of yer eyes must be better than mine. I went to the links posted above; found one (1!) trash-talker in the Impala forums, but didn't see anything else.

You sure you haven't been accidentally huffing off the NOS tank? Most folks I've encountered generally have at least a few nice things to say about the Marauders...I was even able to spread a bit 'o goodwill over at the Chargerforums.com board. But I haven't really seen any Marauder-bashing going on in a year or thereabouts...Not that I would care anyway.

Granted, I'm not too happy with my Marauder right now, but then again, I OWN ONE. And therefore I've earned the right to criticize...

Thread Information