I have a 2004 Marauder and today I noticed my heat comes thru the vents when I choose either the floor, defrost, or floor and defrost buttons instead of coming through the floor or dash like it should. A few years ago I had a problem where my air conditioning came out of the floor and dash and nothing came out of the vents. I recall someone suggested I replace the washers in the EATC and sure enough that fixed the problem. I was wondering could this be the same thing again since I read elsewhere in another forum that the washers tend to dry out over time and not seal properly. Also noticed when I turn on or off the engine it sounds like a door opening or trying to open or close under the dash on the passenger side. Don't know if that has anything to do with this problem. Any suggestions on what the problem may be and if the washers I think last time a club member said you get them from a supplier in New Jersey. If someone could provide me with where I get the washers that would be most appreciated. Thanks ever so much. Have 219 K on the Marauder and still drive it and love it. Thanks for your help in advance.