Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Marauderer gun owners...

Quote Originally Posted by sailsmen
    I have a Raging Bull that I am still trying to master. At 25 yards 1 round in the Bull's Eye, 2 on the paper edge and who knows where the other 2 went.

After Katrina a client says I know where you are going and I got something that you need. I knew what he was talking about and said I already have one.

He leaves and comes back with an aluminum briefcase and hands it to me. Sold it to me for a good price.
    That is one sweet looking gun I admired it when I got the 357 but felt it was too much gun for my first handgun. Who knows in the future. Definitly got the intimidation factor on your side with that piece. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by GAMike
    I've not seen those vid's Darth. I will look around for them here in GA.

Trigger Happy - Comment........... Guys I think we all know who is on this board. No need to regulate comments here. Just merely mentioning a level of conciousness<spelling> > as it is an imense responsibility for Leo's and citizens alike. its no toy. For a citizen, I have seen my share of dead ppl.because of gunplay. Don't want it to be anyone I know.

Regards,
    </spelling>http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Idpa
    There is a link to a bunch of videos on google. They dont have the videos on the IDPA site anymore. But if you are looking for info just type IDPA in google and it will be the first site. IDPA=International Defense Pistol Association

I want to get into the three gun competitions, they look like a lot of fun! I need to finish building my AR first tho, kinda a necissary step, lol.
    Martin C Ingenbrandt IV
    Wars come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal.

2011 Harley Davidson FXDWG Wide Glide
    2010 Dodge Charger R/T
    1993 Plymouth Sundance

I carry an S&W 3913 TSW 9mm (compact)
    Home gun is a S&W 4563 TSW .45
    Both with M5 tac lights
    Camping gun is 6" S&W Nickel plated .357 Mag

Neighbors cat in my yard digging up my flowers gun is an airsoft 1911.

I usually hit up the range twice a month and go to bowling pin shoots about twice a month as well. I've been trying to get to a local IDPA match but I just don't have time.
    Last edited by Vortech347; 07-14-2006 at 09:52 PM.

Matt H.
    (sold)2004' SB, 268rwhp/295tq
    1990 Mustang GT, Dart 363, Si-trim, T56, Holley Terminator X. 622rwhp/527tq
    2003 SVT Cobra, Posi Port 497rwhp/481tq. SCT Pro Racer Pack.
    2017 F-150, 5.0
    2013 SHO DIB Performance Pack

Quote Originally Posted by DarthMarauder
    </SPELLING>http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Idpa
    There is a link to a bunch of videos on google. They dont have the videos on the IDPA site anymore. But if you are looking for info just type IDPA in google and it will be the first site. IDPA=International Defense Pistol Association
    Good Looking out Darth! Appreciate the help.
    regards,
    GAMike
    2003 Black on Charcoal 300A W/90K (RIP 7-17-08)
    5-9-09 Now Keeper of the Pristine and Ledgendary:
    Trilogy # 73 Known in Metro Atlanta as "The Banshee"
    Courtesy of Bigslim, and SidewaysCoupe
    All options that came on an 04 SB & a boatload of .......... Never mind... It would take too long.
    12.73 @ 107.9 & 1.79 60' at SSHS9

I just found this atricle on another forum I frequent, and thought of this thread. Check it out is you are considering carrying at all.....

http://www.gunblast.com/RKCampbell_CCW.htm

KillJoy

Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by jgc61sr2002
    I prefer my Glock 9 MM.
    What he said ^^^^. I shoot a Model 17, as I have rather large hands, which match the rest of my rather large body.
    Tony

Black 2004 Mercury Marauder, Born 4/30/04, Purchased 9/21/04, Sunroof, Trunk Organizer, 6 CD Changer

Additions: 4.10's, 180 Stat, Motorcraft Plugs, XCAL2. Tune by Lidio, JLT CAI, Ford GT Coil Covers, NAAKE QA1 Front Coil Overs, 20% Tint, God's Head Badges, Front, Rear & Steering Wheel, Underdrive Pulleys, Custom Xpipe and Magnaflows (Todd, Grand Muffler), S55 Tail Light Treatment, OEM Spoiler, Dynamat Floor & Trunk, PI 3000 Stall T/C, Built Trans.

Well Mang I hate that crap Glocks I don't believe on that gun and I was have those guns so for that reason I can critic that pistol, I have a Beretta 92 9mm,S&W 686 .357 Mag and my duty weapon a Ruger P89 those are excelent guns ! BUT ! if you're looking for a compact one this are not the ones Beretta and S&W have a variety of compact ones so look carefully and best of wishes in the find of the correct gun for your needs.

STRYKER.
    GOLD P74 INTERCEPTOR, A NEW PANTHER IN TOWN.

Personally, I like Glocks. I have the .40 caliber compensated unit and it shoots just fine. It's too big for me to carry regularly, though.

For concealed carry I find a KelTec 380 very easy to live with. They make these slipper holsters for them which further add to their concealment. I drop it into my pocket and it looks and feels just like a wallet.

A lot has been said about ammo with the point usually being that you should buy bullets which will not be a danger to whatever is directly behind the target. After all, ou don't normally want to shoot two people with the same bullet. At my local gun store they have two types of ammo, "Practice ammo" and "social ammo." Isn't it nice they way they put that?

Anyway, hollow points are great for social ammo.
    Last edited by Dan; 07-19-2006 at 04:38 AM.

Summer gun, Kahr P9Covert, Winter gun, which ever yells the loudest when I open the safe
    2004 DTR Marauder, Built 26 February 2004, Inservice: 02 July 2004 Retired from DD 17 July 2008. Survived the cut, 28 April 2012. Back as a DD as of 18 November 2012.

Ray Jay, You're too funny.

Mine simply whisper my name.....

(Uh-oh. Sounds too much like Son-of-Sam.......)
    Built: 3/16/2004
    Number 9,879 of 11,052 for Total Production
    Number 2,040 of 3,213 for 2004 Model Year
    Number 663 of 980 Dark Toreador Red Produced
    Dark Charcoal Interior - CD Changer - Heated Seats - Trunk Oganizer - Moonroof - Rear Deck Spoiler
    Trilogy S/C kit #224 installed August 2010
    Detroit Tru-Trac 31 spline with 4.10 gearset
    Must - Go - Faster !

I don't have time to change ammo my S&W 686 Revolver have six Black Talon Missiles and my Beretta & Ruger P89 have Rangers SXT(ex Blk Talon) except my S&W 4506 cal. .45 acp which have Cor-Bon powerful Bomb ones .230 grain and if the situation turns harder I have an Franchi SPAS-12 shotgun folding stock with 10 Winchester 00 buck & slugs.

STRYKER.
    GOLD P74 INTERCEPTOR, A NEW PANTHER IN TOWN.

chuckled Guest
    I have carried quite a few and I like the one I now carry better than any. This pistol is a 44 Special, titanium farme Taurus revolver. Light enough and more lead than any of the 38 cals (incl 357) thus more knockdown. Recoil is manageable and accuracy is good. Keep it loaded and easy to get at an unloaded gun only makes a pretty good club. Good luck.

Not to start a flame war but I tend to prefer the XD Springfields over Glocks cause of the added grip safety. So they have 3 safeties on it rather than the 2 the Glocks have. They have the same trigger safety that a Glock has, the grip safety and of course the most important safety your finger.

I have a Concieled License here in Texas, I bought a Taurus Mellineum, inexpensive etc.
    Then I shot a Kimber...
    Now I own a KIMBER ULTRA CDP II.
    Like a fine watch!

Master Chief, United States Navy, Retired
    2004MM, Black, Built 02/14/04
    32 Ford 5 Window Highboy (I Built)
    Cover Truck (56 Big Window Chevy)Truckin Mag. Featured in Street Rodder Mag (48 Custom Panel), Shown in Rod n Custom, Featured in Goodguys Gazette (38 Ford Coupe) and on Cover.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information