Thread: ADTR.NET

Smile ADTR.NET

I had a problem the other day. My ADTR Stage 2 Vortech Supercharger kit. Wasn't make boost. Meaning the boost gauge was staying on 0. So I took my car home. Being I am in a wheelchair. Motorcycle accident. So next day I take the car to my friends shop. Put her on the lift. Found out one on the pipes popped off. Needed a new 3 1/2 clamp. So I emailed Chris for ADTR.NET He got right back to me fast. And there in California. Three hours behind NYC Time. He tells me not to worry. He was sending me a new 3 1/2 clamp. On a over night shipping. I tell him how much I owed him. He tell me nothing. And he is a small company. And I have too say thanks alot Chris. I have dealt with alot of companies. From build my race car show car Fox Mustang. And never got fast response and great customer service. Like the one I got from Chris at ADTR.NET. Are his kit cheap. No way but there a complete everything included. Not buy this and get that. Sort of headache. Kit that you got to run around for stuff and that stuff.. But my kit is number 007. And I am super happy with it. And I have won trophies at every car show I have went too hands down. And factor all that in. And Chris awesome customer service. I would recommend anybody here too buy. All your Panther platform parts. And deal with Martyo for your tunning needs. Being they both worked together when I bought my kit. ADTR sold me the stage 2 kit. And Martyo did the tunning. Car makes 450 HP to the tires. On 10 pounds of boost. And I am a happy camper. And there is alot more in it. Just need to do my bottom end. Then I can make more power.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Happy to be of assistance! I noticed a spec of dirt on that engine bay... Time for some cleaning?
    -Chris
    1992 Crown Vic (RocketCouch): Click here for specs and pics
    2004 Crown Vic PI (Casper): Click here for specs and pics
    2003 Marauder DBP: Click here for specs and pics

Thread Information