So before the Nazis jump in I have done the searches and spent a good amount of time reading the different issues and fixes people have done. I recently purchased an 04 marauder off the boards here and it had a rough idle which bugs me. I love the car and do not regret the purchase at all but I have had one of these cars when they were new and it had a smooth idle even after a tune. Car I purchased has the a Lidio tune, older JLT CAI and 4.10 gear. When I first got the car I noticed it would surge when I left off the brake at a light. I was able to fix this by upping the idle RPM in drive but that has its draw backs. I even swapped the stock tune back into the car and still had the same issue.To date I have replace the plugs (proper gap) New OEM coils, motor craft Fuel filter, I cleaned the IAC as well and the MAF and still fight this idle issue. I can hear it through the exhaust even at idle. So what am I missing? Any words of wisdom from the veteran folks on this board? Appreciate any help

Joe