Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SunShine State Marauder's Official Monthly Meet & 1 Year Anniversary*

Blog Entries

SunShine State Marauder's Official Monthly Meet & 1 Year Anniversary*

This Friday at the Tower Shops we have our Official Monthly Meet & our 1 Year Anniversary of Being *The SunShine Marauder's * on MercuryMarauder.net. I ordered a 3/4 Sheet Cake from Publix's Bakery 1/2 Van & 1/2 Choc. with Buttercream Icing . I also I'm haveing our Logo put on it with a Picture of a Marauder on it ( Not Mine). I also pick up some soda's. The Weather is good for Friday . As of now we have Coming : Cobra25- KingFubar-Tmac1337- RoyLPita- Joe B.- Ghost03- Wsmylie- Rick-n-- Shakes26- Carfixer- Larry-Firedab-Marauder TJA-Malo03-Dew34- Adrian36- Bootlegger.
    Last edited by Cobra25; 03-17-2005 at 11:20 AM.

Mmmmmm, buttercream!
    (#6178 in black per FPIC)
    Call 1-800-FORD-788 and press "1". Have the last 6 of your VIN handy. You will get the numbers for FREE. You'll pay $$$ for the certificate.

MM traded in 8/9/13 @ 128909 miles. It was fun for almost 8 years. I met airmercpun on 1/17/14. He was the new owner of my former ride. -Now gone.

Update: back in the game with a late build 03 GMGS with some MM add ons like Escape audiophile radio w/Sirius sat radio, rear sway bar, catback exhaust, and header panel.

Rest In Peace:
    Alex "Marauderboi" Vachon 3/2/92-8/13/10
    Paula Babineau 1/9/67-8/2/11
    Rex Weinbender
    Peter

See my garage file for part numbers and whatnot.

IMHO, this site- the members that I chat with- and the ones that I now Hang with- are like my 2nd family. There is such an ongoing welcome feeling here that even members who don't or no longer own the MM can feel.

mmmhhhmm frosting

AAAAHHHHHH Tooth pullllinggg!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SouLRioT
    Vicoden!!!!!!
    Current:
    2004 SB

Sold:
    17th of 3213 2004 Marauders
    9th DTR of 982
    and best of all,
    71st Trilogy

2003 TR Mach 1
    2012 RR BOSS 302
    2014 RR GT500
    2003 AB Mach 1

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouLRioT
    Some guy's have all the fun ! Hay I heard the tooth fairy give's $5 a tooth, If the dentist pull's them all out you will be that much closer togetting a S/C. Open Wide !

Arrow $5 a tooth?!

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra25
    Some guy's have all the fun ! Hay I heard the tooth fairy give's $5 a tooth, If the dentist pull's them all out you will be that much closer togetting a S/C. Open Wide !
    Talk about inflation!!!
    (#6178 in black per FPIC)
    Call 1-800-FORD-788 and press "1". Have the last 6 of your VIN handy. You will get the numbers for FREE. You'll pay $$$ for the certificate.

MM traded in 8/9/13 @ 128909 miles. It was fun for almost 8 years. I met airmercpun on 1/17/14. He was the new owner of my former ride. -Now gone.

Update: back in the game with a late build 03 GMGS with some MM add ons like Escape audiophile radio w/Sirius sat radio, rear sway bar, catback exhaust, and header panel.

Rest In Peace:
    Alex "Marauderboi" Vachon 3/2/92-8/13/10
    Paula Babineau 1/9/67-8/2/11
    Rex Weinbender
    Peter

See my garage file for part numbers and whatnot.

IMHO, this site- the members that I chat with- and the ones that I now Hang with- are like my 2nd family. There is such an ongoing welcome feeling here that even members who don't or no longer own the MM can feel.

Count Me In

I even talked the wife to come with me.....She is not the usual type for any type of car event...But talked her into a nice dinner, plus I said it is our groups 1 year B'day...She gave in....See you all there.

Hey CarFixer, Bootleger, TallBoy, King Fubar, where and at what time are we going to me for the ride over??
    former owner - Extreme Procharger Marauder
    2004 Silver Birch - Built 01-08-04 - Pur. 07-03-04
    "Proud Member of Sunshine State Marauder's"

Extreme Procharger Bullitt Completed - still on the hunt for another 04 Marauder to build

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MarauderTJA
    I even talked the wife to come with me.....She is not the usual type for any type of car event...But talked her into a nice dinner, plus I said it is our groups 1 year B'day...She gave in....See you all there.

Hey CarFixer, Bootleger, TallBoy, King Fubar, where and at what time are we going to me for the ride over??
    Sound great, I'll add you name to the list.

Count Me In

I even talk the wife to come with me.....She is not the usual type for any type of car event...But talked her into a nice dinner, plus I said it is our groups 1 year B'day...She gave in....See you all there.

Hey CarFixer, King Fubar, where and at what time are we going to me for the ride over??
    former owner - Extreme Procharger Marauder
    2004 Silver Birch - Built 01-08-04 - Pur. 07-03-04
    "Proud Member of Sunshine State Marauder's"

Extreme Procharger Bullitt Completed - still on the hunt for another 04 Marauder to build

Talk about a sweet tooth.....Hope everything goes well with the wisdom teeth....Just remember to keep a lot of paper and a pen handy to write things down cuz you wont be able to talk for a while.........Zo are we having the celebration where we normally hang out or where that old fart said by the goodwill drop off area where the ricers like to hang out.

Sorry. I'll be in Connecticut this weekend, but I hope to make next month's meet.

By the way guys, Tom took home two trophies this weekend from Bradenton!! Way to represent, Tom!!!
    2003 Marauder 300A
    Trilogy Supercharger Serial #0054
    Installed by Carfixer 10/16/2004

Tallboy's Garage

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallboy
    Sorry. I'll be in Connecticut this weekend, but I hope to make next month's meet.

By the way guys, Tom took home two trophies this weekend from Bradenton!! Way to represent, Tom!!!
    Sorry to hear you can't make it. Have a safe trip up north.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost03
    Talk about a sweet tooth.....Hope everything goes well with the wisdom teeth....Just remember to keep a lot of paper and a pen handy to write things down cuz you wont be able to talk for a while.........Zo are we having the celebration where we normally hang out or where that old fart said by the goodwill drop off area where the ricers like to hang out.
    I'm not sure , Either way it will be their. I might have to order a bigger cake. RoyLPita said he'd help me out , could use another hand .

Hey CarFixer, King Fubar, where and at what time are we going to me for the ride over??
    How about the Hess station at the Corkscrew exit? We meet at 4:30, leave at 4:45.
    Current:
    2004 SB

Sold:
    17th of 3213 2004 Marauders
    9th DTR of 982
    and best of all,
    71st Trilogy

2003 TR Mach 1
    2012 RR BOSS 302
    2014 RR GT500
    2003 AB Mach 1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast