Thread: Want to TRADE Large Marauder Jacket for Medium

Want to TRADE Large Marauder Jacket for Medium

So I purchased my new 03 MM from Joe Walsh and first off, I am in the ether big time with this car! I love it.

Second point, I am a smaller guy so the large jacket that came with my car doesn't serve me well so if there is a member that has perhaps outgrown a medium or just wants additional room to smuggle goodies into car shows I would be willing to pay round trip mail costs for anyone that would like to swap with me.

Side note, the jacket that came with my car has not been worn and looks immaculate so I'd like to try to find one that is equally as nice, if possible.

congrats on the car purchase. Did you fly in from Texas to pick it up?

We were in West Virginia visiting my wife's parents so my father in law drove me to Joe's place and I made the mad dash back to Texas. I just got back a few hours ago and I am going to sleep very well tonight! 20 some odd hours of driving will wear you out.

Congrats on the car. I saw pictures of that car and it was badass to say the least.

Congratulations on a perfect car! I seen it at Marauderville 9 I believe and it was CLEAN! I see you’re the same age I was when I picked up mine just over a year old back in ‘04. Man does time fly... I never owned a vehicle longer than two years (except an old F150 that wouldn’t die) before this car. There is just something about these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Stanford,
    Don't want to mess up/ your Leather Jacket thread...but my 'For Sale' thread is closed.

I just realized that you bought the Marauder EXACTLY 16 years from its' Build Date....10/15/02.
    Pretty cool.
    2020 Ford Ranger STX DFI Turbo 2.3L 10 speed Auto
    2017 Ford Fusion Sport DFI Twin Turbo 2.7L V6 6 speed Auto (14.000 ET bone stock in 82 degree heat)
    1985 Mustang GT 5.0 Hatchback 4bbl 5 speed manual (525 HP 363 Dart block/AFR heads with Magnum 6 speed in the works)
    1984 Mustang GT 2.3 Turbo Convertible FI. 5 speed manual
    1966 427 Cobra (ERA) 468 all Aluminum FE 2x4bbl 5 speed manual

SOLD : 2003 Mercury Marauder FI. 4 speed Auto
    w/Crower Cams & Springs, +1mm SS valves, mild port job on the cylinder heads.
    Extrude honed intake w/PHP spacer.
    Kooks Headers w/2.5" High Flow Cats & X-Pipe, Magnaflow mufflers, OEM tailpipes w/Megs Tips
    B&M Trans cooler w/fan, Level 10 Shift Kit, Art Carr Hughes Deep Sump Trans Pan,
    SVO Rearend Girdle, Redline Gear lube; OEM 3.55s
    'Real Gauges' + matching Trans Temp, Oil Temp, Water Temp, Fuel Pressure, Vacuum/Boost Gauge
    Built: 10/15/02 Bought: 12/16/02 Sold: 10/15/18

Well, it definitely got a good "sweet 16 christening" with that 20 hour road trip back home. She is running wonderfully.

Quote Originally Posted by justbob View Post
    Congratulations on a perfect car! I seen it at Marauderville 9 I believe and it was CLEAN! I see you’re the same age I was when I picked up mine just over a year old back in ‘04. Man does time fly... I never owned a vehicle longer than two years (except an old F150 that wouldn’t die) before this car. There is just something about these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I have had the bug for quite some time so I am extremely pleased so far. I am loving it, such a great ride.

Why not keep the large jacket in case you find a girlfriend that is thick. I hear skinny guys like bigger gals 😂

Congrats on the purchase that's a nice car
    The twins2.3 whipple/aluminatorVortech V-2 lots of goodies

Current marauders
    04 DTR totaled JUST NOW starting to part out 7-21-2021 https://youtu.be/REUxjP1BVpg

04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal Hardtop Whipple Supercharger
    04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal Hardtop V2 Supercharger
    04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal Converted
    03 DBP Light Flint #122
    03 DBP Dark Charcoal #232
    03 Silver Birch 300b Light Flint Going to fix er up
    03 Black 300a
    04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal moonroof in the works

04 Heaton Swapped DTR
    Joe's Wrecked DTR rebuild thread

Keep the large. As you age you'll grow into it. It just happens

Haha. Well I'm 6' and 172. My dad is the same way so I dont see that happening. Sadly, when I was in the Army I was 195 and cut up but now I work 12 to 14 hours a day and haven't seen the inside of a gym in a long time. I am the only one of my group that got out of the Army that lost weight afterwards!

Thread Information