Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FHP Marauders

Okay I own Peter's personal car. He was the millionaire that bought all. The Mercury Marauder for the Florida Highway Patrol. I got his personal 04 DTR. I bought it off the second owner. With 7k original miles. And he is the Captian of the FHP and his name is Roger. I bought it off him. He bought it off of Peter's son. When he passed away. Of a heart attack. Dennis Reinhart did the work on all those MM. And it was said Peter bought all those MM. And they were all to go back too him. When they hit 100k in miles. But he passed away. His son sold all or most of Peter's cars. So when I bought Peter's personal DTR. It had a Dynamic aluminum driveshaft. A Addco rear seat bar. And a Dennis Reinhart 91 octane tune. I also got the FHP truck organizer. A FHP MM jacket. The MM Leather Jacket. And two FHP Polo golf T-shirts. So that is what I heard from Dennis Reinhart. When I called him up. As soon as I bought my DTR. As soon as Realiable Carriers dropped it off. From Fort Lauderdale FL. To my house in the Bronx NY. So that is my input on this thread. That alot of people didn't know about. The man Peter. That bought all those MM for the FHP. Or knew he had a personal 04 DTR. But I own it. And ask Dennis Reinhart. If I don't own Peter's personal 04 DTR. Oh and Roger removed all the FHP lights. That were on Peter's DTR. He just left the Strobe lights on my car. And the car has a ADTR.NET stage 2 Supercharger kit. And CHP upper and lower control arms. And CHE Watt link arms. And a Addco front away bar. Ford racing 60lbs injectors a Aeromotive 340lph fuel pump. A Vortech boost a pump fuel pump. A Accufab throttle body. A chrome 255 amp alternator. And a custom $7k sound system. 20 inch Foose Nitrous wheels. Also have the factory 18 inch wheels. And a set of factory 18 wheels in black powder coated. That have the rear wheel widen. That I have not gotten to put tires on then yet.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Red Rum; 08-03-2018 at 12:16 AM.

FHP Marauders

Yeah the aftermarket wheels You chose aren't the best IMHO. The stocks are. If the car had that much sentimental value then I would have left it alone due to respect. Oh well. Take care of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by 03Merc View Post
    Yeah the aftermarket wheels You chose aren't the best IMHO. The stocks are. If the car had that much sentimental value then I would have left it alone due to respect. Oh well. Take care of it!

If you say my wheels aren't the best then that is your opinion. As for my car. It is low miles. And everything I have took of. To do the mods. Is all in my garage in boxes. And for the record the Foose 20 inch wheels on my car. Are not cheap. That Thanks God. I was able to buy them. I don't get on here. To tell anybody. That they there parts are there cars. Are not the best or the best. Different strokes for different folks. I respect everybody builds and there mods. May you all have a great day.

What is with you and all the ............ every time you post?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Quote Originally Posted by justbob View Post
    What is with you and all the ............ every time you post?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What is it too you ? I don't post on here all the time. Just speaking the truth. Now what is it with you ? Are you mad ?

My. Head. Hurts. Reading. His. Words.

Quote Originally Posted by musclemerc View Post
    My. Head. Hurts. Reading. His. Words.
    So don't read them smart guy !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by musclemerc View Post
    I remember a meet way back in the day.

Almost all of them showed up at a meet at Markam park in West Broward.

Some years later a friend (MMBLUE) won a pic of the meet at a carshow and gave it to me. I have it on display still.
    The meets at Markham Park were S.S.M. Yearly Picnic's. We had at that time a average of 38-40 Marauders show up. The F.H.P. Marauders were invited. The F.H.P. Marauder's in Broward home base was just about 1/2 mile down the road from Markham Park. I believe only 2 F.H.P. Marauder's showed up for a short time. The F.H.P. Marauder troopers from time to time use to show up at The Tower Shops Meets in Davie. They were also put in our yearly Calenders. Nice bunch of guys. Their was a Trooper named Gary who use to buy them ,fix them up and re sell them too. RoyLpita and my self have been to his home back them. Nice Guy. Just thought some of you would like just a little history of back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Rum View Post
    If you say my wheels aren't the best then that is your opinion. As for my car. It is low miles. And everything I have took of. To do the mods. Is all in my garage in boxes. And for the record the Foose 20 inch wheels on my car. Are not cheap. That Thanks God. I was able to buy them. I don't get on here. To tell anybody. That they there parts are there cars. Are not the best or the best. Different strokes for different folks. I respect everybody builds and there mods. May you all have a great day.
    For ****s sake. Any English teacher you’ve ever had is a saint for putting up with you. How do you come up with new and more creative ways to type unreadable sentences? Your story is interesting, but mother of god it is told poorly.

And. Your. Wheels. Suck.

If a million people believe a foolish thing, it is still a foolish thing.
    ~ Anatole France

2004 DTR 54k, Dark Charcoal, heated seats, moonroof, trunk organizer.
    Mods: K and N intake, Lido tune, Pro Guard rear bumper, stainless bumper inserts, res delete tips, misc
    UncleLar's first DTR

2004 Ford Crown Victoria Sport 100k, black, Dark Charcoal, stock and a zero option car.

wow has this site changed in the last 14 years
    2004 dtr 1237 of 3214

Quote Originally Posted by mad man View Post
    wow has this site changed in the last 14 years
    Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyM75 View Post
    For ****s sake. Any English teacher you’ve ever had is a saint for putting up with you. How do you come up with new and more creative ways to type unreadable sentences? Your story is interesting, but mother of god it is told poorly.

And. Your. Wheels. Suck.

Mr. Red Rum,

what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by 03Merc View Post
    Mr. Red Rum,

what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Stop looking at me swan!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyM75 View Post

And. Your. Wheels. Suck.
    You mad. I bet you can't afford them. Nuff said hater

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information