Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dream Cruise anyone?

Cool Dream Cruise anyone?

I'm going to Detroit for The Dream Cruise on Aug 15th and having fun all day the 16th. Now is anyone from here going? I will be driving my 65 Chevy if the engine is fine by then and will need to know if anyone is there incase I break down, no joke. So anyone going? Anyone going to be at The Burger King? I would go with The Motor City Marauders, but it's just more fun with an older vehicle...
    "Bye Bye, Johnny B. Goode."

This will be the first year since 2002 that I will not be going.It`s the greatest one day car event in the world but after six years of good fun and good people I will be taking this year off.Have fun Dom.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorhead350 View Post
    I'm going to Detroit for The Dream Cruise on Aug 15th and having fun all day the 16th. Now is anyone from here going? I will be driving my 65 Chevy if the engine is fine by then and will need to know if anyone is there incase I break down, no joke. So anyone going? Anyone going to be at The Burger King? I would go with The Motor City Marauders, but it's just more fun with an older vehicle...

I'd be surprised if The Motor City Marauders let YOU in the BK lot , thats their STOMPING ground. You're not liked by them AT ALL !

Oh boy...here we go!
    "Damned if I do, damned if I don't!"
    Member #8831

MERIDEATH aka "Purrrty Mean" was born on June 20, 2002.
    Production #1685 of 7,838 and is #1685 of 7093 Black Beasts.
    Delivered July 27th 2002, she revealed herself.
    Unable to be tamed by her 1st owner, she was left to roam about & raid in search of plunder.
    Through the pillage she became mine on January 23, 2008 and since then...
    "She's tryin' to make a Devil out of me!"
    -"TaKe 'Em D0wN!" TRILOGY TwinScrew #209 / TS0019-

Quote Originally Posted by Da Dark Jedi View Post
    I'd be surprised if The Motor City Marauders let YOU in the BK lot , thats their STOMPING ground. You're not liked by them AT ALL !
    ya I know haha. I went there last year as a customer of Burger King so there wasn't a thing they could do. Not to mention I brought the K5. I might have the 65 Chevy this year, but we'll see if I can get it together in time.

Why stir trouble? Go have a good time, the '65 Chevy sounds like a cool truck to cruise in, take the truck, the smiles, and your favorite cruising music, just leave the flamethrowers and any bad intent at home!
    Trilogy #112 (self installed)

- Trilogy S/C (Stock pulley/tune) - 4.10's - JLT - SS Inserts - 4" Megs -

12.99@106.2mph (for now)

Quote Originally Posted by Breadfan View Post
    Why stir trouble? Go have a good time, the '65 Chevy sounds like a cool truck to cruise in, take the truck, the smiles, and your favorite cruising music, just leave the flamethrowers and any bad intent at home!
    It's the last year they might be around and there are a handful of people I can talk to, others just pretend that I do no exist. I always bring a few buddys to get some burgers at the place so in a weird way I am fooling around, but on other sinces I am just a customer. If they would loose the grudge I think we could all be a happy family, but like someone before a divorce... all they ever want to talk about is the negative.

I wanted to talk about The Dream Cruise, not The Motor City boys, but ehh whatever.

Anyone going to this thing or is it just me?

If you do go take your Marauder and a MM.net banner.

I'll be on a hole different cruise that week. BAHAMAS!!!!!! Think i should cancel and come with Dom? Sounds like it could get interesting.
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

I got a parking spot at BK, theres not many other MMs this year (so far).

On a side note:
    This mm.net versus mcm thing is really hard for newbies like me that dont have anything to do with what happend in the past. Hope I dont get banned for saying that. Cant we all just get along?
    Last edited by OO91; 07-14-2008 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OO91 View Post
    Hope I dont get banned for saying that. Cant we all just get along?
    Believe me I would love the same, but if I brought an banner that is really asking for it and I wouldn't do that. I really doubt I will bring The Marauder, it's the 65 Chevy I want!

Bob this is much better than a Boat Cruise.... from what I heard. I have never been on a Boat Cruise so I wouldn't know, but I would take Cars over Boats anyday!

but I would take Cars over Boats anyday!

But the marauder is a boat, so technically you chose both

I never saw what this 65 chevy looked like, wheres the pics?

2016 Ford Mustang GT PP - Lund nGauge, BMR vertical links, MGW Shifter, BMR CB005

2004 Mercury Marauder - Eaton M112, Billetflow 3.4, Accufab SBTB + Plenum, T-56 Magnum, 4.10s, Stainless Works LTs, 2.5" Exhaust, Borla Stingers, Ridetech Coilovers + Adj rear shocks, FX-R projectors, Wilwood 13" BNSL6 + FNSL4 BBKs, S55 Gauge Cluster
    440rwhp & 406rwtq Tuned by Adam @ Revolution Automotive
    2063/3214

(Sold) 2003 Mercury Marauder - Stainless Works LT's, Stainless Works 2.5" Catback, JLT Intake, Mo's Xcal4 Tune
    5377/7838

2000 BMW M5 - Evolve Intake, Evolve Alpha-N tune, Stoptech ST-40 BBK, UUC SSK, Dinan front STB, Dinan RSB

1996 Ford Bronco - 4" lift, 35" BFG A/T's, Punisher Valve Body, MH1 Projectors

Quote Originally Posted by offroadkarter View Post
    But the marauder is a boat, so technically you chose both

I never saw what this 65 chevy looked like, wheres the pics?

You know everyone wants to see it and right now it is out of my position. I'll have it back in about a week and find someone who knows how to post pictures.

Did you get the interior done? And by the way the wifey's making go.
    Last edited by justbob; 07-14-2008 at 07:12 PM.
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Bob this is much better than a Boat Cruise.... from what I heard. I have never been on a Boat Cruise so I wouldn't know, but I would take Cars over Boats anyday!
    So, you aren't counting the Potomac River Cruise at MV5?
    Bluerauder
    '03 MM 300B
    #67 of 328
    Dark Blue Pearl with Light Flint interior(1 of 215)

Black Pearl "Aarrrrr Type"
    '12 Taurus SHO 3.5 L Ecoboost V6 24V DOHC DI Twin Turbo
    (365 HP, 350 TQ)
    #318 of 478
    Tuxedo Black Metallic with Charcoal Black Leather interior (1 of 415)

Member Capital Area Marauders (CAM)
    since April '04

Bluerauder's Garage -- Pics and Other Info

Sixteen (16) years of CAM Meets, Regional, and Marauderville MM Event History & Upcoming (in RED) Events is Here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information