Thread: Marauder Spotted: I-35 Soutbound, Overland Park, KS

Marauder Spotted: I-35 Soutbound, Overland Park, KS

Spotted a nice black Marauder today on my way back from work. It was about 6:15 pm, headed southbound on I-35 in Overland Park, Kansas. I blew my horn as I passed you and waved. Just curious if this person is a member of this site.

Wasn't me, but I've been there before. My daughter and son in law live in Overland Park, and there are at least 3 members in the KC area. Hwycruizer is REAL close to you.

03 Marauder 300A, 6 CD Changer, tint, SS Inserts, McGard wheel locks, Full Stainless Works 3 inch exaust and long tube headers, DynoTech MMX driveshaft, Spoiler, Full godshead treatment, Mack & Marty fender badges, Mac & Zack Control arms, KB dead pedal, Adco rear sway bar, 4.10's, FIT/ProCharger Racing Team Member #019(Mine)
    04 DTR Cd Changer, moon roof, heated seats, trunk organizor, McGard wheel locks,
    SS Inserts, Spoiler, tint, godshead stearing wheel badge, Badgless Grill & trunk, Densos & 180 t-stat, Megs Resonator Delete Tips, Flowmaster 40's, Mac & Zack Control arms, KB dead pedal, Adco rear sway bar, Superchips 9100 SCT tuner, JTL CAI, and 4.10's. (hers)
    67 Galaxie 500
    96 F250 EXT Cab 4X4 Pwerstroke
    2013 Lowe SS210
    98 Mustang convertible
    2005 Sportcoach Cross Country 376DS

It was not me my impeller is being changed out on my blower and I have a DTR. I saw JD yesterday driving down I -35 about 3:15 heading south from downtown and he is a member and has a black MM.

Quote Originally Posted by maraudernkc
    It was not me my impeller is being changed out on my blower and I have a DTR. I saw JD yesterday driving down I -35 about 3:15 heading south from downtown and he is a member and has a black MM.
    This one had tinted windows and a spoiler in the back. I've never seen one with a spoiler other than in pictures. It actually looked really good.

Quote Originally Posted by vpalhories
    This one had tinted windows and a spoiler in the back. I've never seen one with a spoiler other than in pictures. It actually looked really good.
    The spoiler rules me out.

Also I was closing a deal on a "winter beater" at time... but don't tell my wife that! She/we got a minivan .

I'll get to beat on her old Escape this winter and let the MM slumber through the winter.

Quote Originally Posted by HwyCruiser
    I'll get to beat on her old Escape this winter and let the MM slumber through the winter.
    I've actually got another car that I'm "supposed" to be using instead of my MM thru the winter months. I kept my old car when I bought my Marauder for that purpose. I just can't seem to motivate myself to take it! My wife keeps ribbing me about it! "Thought you were going to take your 4Runner to work today?"

I bought another car myself. I could not bare to drive the MM in the salt.

Quote Originally Posted by HwyCruiser
    The spoiler rules me out.

Also I was closing a deal on a "winter beater" at time... but don't tell my wife that! She/we got a minivan .

Quote Originally Posted by maraudernkc
    I bought another car myself. I could not bare to drive the MM in the salt.
    I agree, I will not drive it during a snow storm or immediately after it. At least, not until the roads are completely dry.

I look forward to meeting you and fellow KC area Marauder owners next year. We'll definately organize something.

Have yourself a very Merry Christmas.

Thread Information