Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Well it was a great time

Munsterbro deserves a MM.net applause for saving this car, I’m definitely up for getting this man a few drinks for service to our country and for bringing this car back from the doomed

Quote Originally Posted by mm svt View Post
    Munsterbro deserves a MM.net applause for saving this car, I’m definitely up for getting this man a few drinks for service to our country and for bringing this car back from the doomed
    Thank you sir. Unforntunately, government wont pay to ship dogs as big as mine so needed to free up some money. But will be getting something new next june.... maybe my dream built marauder if MartyO is up for the task end of next summer. my dogs are costing me 3500€ to ship...

Yea i was at the junk yard one day and was glad i was. Just as i was about to leave she came in in the tow truck. The junk yard here is run by U.S. military and have stupid rules lol. Thankfully i know all the guys there. They had offers of like 1200 but they know me and gave it to me for 800. Put soooo much time and effort into her and really did not want to sell her. I even sold my 96 Impala SS i had to fix up the marauder. Impala needed more work so it was a no brainer. Not really worth saving at that point. I had never seen a marauder in person, only pictures online. Best car i have ever owned and definitely will be getting another. It was a huge headache getting her running and still needs a few things, but she is safe. But thanks to all of you for the help. Couldn't have done it without yall.

Quote Originally Posted by MunsterBro95 View Post
    my dogs are costing me 3500€ to ship...
    I think that's more than a first-class airline ticket costs...holy cow...(err...I mean dog...)

I didn't realise your car was a junkyard-save... What all was wrong with it when you got it?

*EDIT* Nevermind...I re-read Marvin's post where he described what happened...
    The Blackbird
    Trilogy #61
    Driveway Queen

The Spruce Goose
    2004 Grand Marquis LS Limited Edition
    Daily Driver

Quote Originally Posted by RF Overlord View Post
    I think that's more than a first-class airline ticket costs...holy cow...(err...I mean dog...)

I didn't realise your car was a junkyard-save... What all was wrong with it when you got it?

*EDIT* Nevermind...I re-read Marvin's post where he described what happened...
    Yea it was a lot of little crap but the big thing was it needed a motor. Hard to find and harder to ship overseas....
    Last edited by MunsterBro95; 12-17-2017 at 12:51 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information