Thread: Great Customer Service - Reinhart Style

Great Customer Service - Reinhart Style

I left NJ for Orange Park on Monday - 5/3/04 - at about noon. I made it to the Georgia border by midnight and stopped for some rest. I picked up the rest of the way at 11am and was at Dennis' shop by 1:30pm.

I was astonished to see how overloaded Dennis' schedule was. There were four MM's at the shop (mine, Mark's, Tom's, and the "Monster"). There were also several mustangs and a turbo'd Lightning. Aside from that, there were many everyday customers stopping in for routine fixes (AC work, tune-ups, etc...). One of the most surprising things about the shop was that Dennis only had ONE technician working with him to handle all of these vehicles.

I introduced myself to Dennis Reinhart himself and let him know that I would be dropping my Rauder off on the morning of 5/5/04. Dennis stopped what he was doing and took time to familiarize me with the surrounding area. He even offered to take me out to dinner. I stayed at the shop for about 30 minutes and observed as Dennis and Artur continued their work. It was apparent that they both take great pride in their work and that they respect the customer's vehicle.

The next morning I showed up bright and early. As Artur continued the S/C install on Mark's car, Dennis personally wrenched on my MM. I was amazed that he could get ANY work done because the phone would not stop ringing. I have heard some people say that Dennis' phone manners have something to be desired. I used to agree but now I have the highest respect for him. He must have answered 300 phone calls that day... every one was answered with a polite "Reinhart's" and then handled in a timely manner. Anyway, Dennis removed the trans with a bit of help from Artur. He then invited me to tag-along while he ran some errands and got lunch. I had a great time speaking with Dennis and getting to pick his brain a bit. Besides being so knowledgable, he really is a great person to speak with.

After lunch, the Head Cooling Kit was installed on my ride. Dennis and Artur both stayed about 1.5 hours late to continue work on my car and Mark's. Dennis knew that I was on a tight schedule and was very accomodating.

On Thursday morning, my newly built tranny was ready for installation. It, along with a P.I. 3,000 rpm T/C, was bolted back into the MM. A large trans cooler with braided stainless lines was also installed. Next came the new high-flow fuel filter kit with braided lines. All of this was accomplished while also working on Mark's car AND dyno-tuning Tom's car. Dennis also found time in the day to replace several AC components on a customer's Dakota. He and Artur again stayed late; this time until about 9:15pm. He knew that I had to leave for Sarasota on Friday morning, so Dennis worked on my car until it was fully operational.

I took it out that night for a good romping. As per Reinhart's request, I noted all of the car's quirks and characteristics. He said that we would use this list as a basic guideline when dyno-tuning it in the morning. In all honesty though, the car felt fantastic... I could hardly find a thing wrong with it's driveability.

On Friday morning, Artur strapped my pride & joy onto the DynoJet. Dennis made a few runs without any chip to get a good baseline. My car was running the Kooks exhaust and a conical K&N. It put down a solid 283 rwhp and 284 rwtq. After fudging the AFR and timing a bit, she laid down a respectable 293 rwhp and 294 rwtq. Now, these numbers were achieved in 90 plus heat. Imagine what it'll put down back in NJ with the 50-60 degree track nights?!

All in all, I was VERY impressed with the quality of Dennis' work. I also cannot thank him enough for the wonderful customer care that he provided... I was very happy that he let me stick around the shop to observe how his business runs. All of the parts installed were of the highest quality and were sold at great prices. Thank you very much, Dennis.
    '03 300b - all the bolt-ons (SOLD)
    '93 Mustang Notch - restored w/ all the bolt-ons (SOLD)
    '97 F350 Powerstroke 5 spd, 4" straight pipe, 5" stacks, Rockford system, 35" tires...(SOLD)
    '95 Lightning - bolt-ons and susp (Totalled)
    '93 Stang Notch - full resto with autocross susp (SOLD)
    '01 Lightning - 3"/4" drop and full bolt-ons... FAST.

I thought it was quite around here

Glad it went well

Enjoy the mods....
    Member # 383.

2003 Marauder Black.

Build 8/13/02

Launched 9/28/02

Sold May 16, 2018

#3,646 of 7,839 black '03

1995 Ford F-150. Mark III 2wd, reg. cab

2011 F-150 Lariat crew cab 4X4 3.5 L twin turbo Ecoboost

Fate rarely call upon us at a monent of our choosing.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/index.html

[QUOTE=Bigdogjim]I thought it was quite around here

Glad it went well
    Enjoy the mods....[/QUOTE

Sounded alot like the visit the wife and I had when we went to see Dennis in March. Dennis is top notch!
    '03 Mercury Marauder Born 8/02 Adopted 9/02
    Vortech Supercharger w/ WA intercooler
    Race prepped block
    Cobra block
    CP Pistons
    Manley Forged H-Beam rods
    Billet oil pump gears
    Stud Girdle (Its pretty)
    MMDS Drive Shaft, Metco Contrl Arms, Metco Watts Link, X-CAL2
    Meziere Ele. Water pump
    Addco Rear sway bar, Addco front sway bar
    PI 3000 stall torque converter
    4:10 Ford Racing gears, Ford Racing Rear end Girdle
    Rear engine cooling kit
    A-piller gauges- boost and fuel pressure
    KVR custome Brake KIt - RED
    Cobra exhaust manifold with X-pipe
    Level II tranmission kit
    180 STAT.
    Art Carr deep Tranmission kit,Tranmission cooler
    KVR stainless steel brake lines
    High preformance Twin cobra fuel pump, Reinhart HP fuel Filter
    Bob White decals on side mirror, side windows & bumper inserts,
    Splash Gaurds, KB Dead Pedal
    Eaton Diff. Mos. 31 spline axles

My Rauder and I and Ms. M were treated exactly the same way when we were down there at his shop ---Can't imagine anything else from Dennis...he covers alot of turf...A great and fun guy to be around too!!!!!..........Tom
    03' MM Black 300 A - (FOR SALE--)
    Build Date 6/25/02 - #1,987 of 7,839 for '03
    Vortech T- TRIM -Water to Air -
    12.45 at 109.6 MPH
    1.92 Sec .- 60 '
    Alt .SSHS 9 --11/7/09

'06 CV P71 Street Pkg
    Interior Marauder Floor Shift
    All New Parts

'12 F-150 KingRanch Off Rd Pkg.
    373 Gear EcoBoost- Does What's Asked

In Memoriam....11-14-13
    He loved this site so MUCH! and the Members More!!

Rex Weinbender (SC Cheesehead)

One of the best friend a person could have

Hey Ryan!!
    Dennis sure was cool with us.hope your ride home was safe.dont forget let me know what #'s your car does now.also i think next time jerry is doing a dyno near us we both should go and get tweaked i know i could use it and i think you might be able get more #'s out of your's .Dinner is on me
    i forgot about the monster what a car!!if only i coulda switched the decals maybe i coulda took that one instead

Thread Information