Thread: 03 Marauder 230k miles

03 Marauder 230k miles $3000!

It’s been a while!! Just recently acquired this 03 that was driven daily for practically its whole life. I was going to keep it and drive it, but of course in less than a weeks time, my trans started acting up in my 04 town car which will need to get repaired. It is a priority, and this must go out as fast as it came into my life. Life strikes again! I'm still soiled in regret over selling my old car (which i'll never be able to replace). So, onto a description

The Good:

I personally put 175 miles on it, and I will tell you that it drives terrific.

A/C is cold, entire suspension drives rock solid. The whole front end was done over within the last 20k (upper and lower control arms, inner/outer tie rods, Struts, etc). I'll point out that whoever did the alignment was able to get the car to drive perfectly straight (no excessive wear on outer edges either), but did not have the time in their busy schedule to adjust the steer ahead. So it is cocked to the right That didn't even bother me since it drove straight. HVAC control unit and blend doors have been done; they work accordingly. It does have a full size spare that appears to have never been used. All 4 wheels have VERY minor pitting and look AMAZING for the miles it has covered. It is wearing 245/45/18s all around. They do show signs of dry rot on the side walls (probably from tire shine), and have around 4-5 32nds of tread all around. Brakes are awesome, and have more than 5mm of pad life left. ALL of the windows, locks, and doors work as they should. Touch screen radio/CD with USB and bluetooth connectivity that provides crystal clear calls (according to my wife). The interior: All of the seats are in EXCELLENT condition considering, again, this was a daily driver. Door panels look great, dot matrix is in excellent condition, center console and shifter are excellent (with the exception of the arm rest cover which is cracking. Still, doesn't look bad). Carpets are also in what I would consider above average condition for mileage. The driver side mat was worn through, and was tossed in the garbage. Luckily, the carpet did not wear through thanks to the plastic footing where you heel rests. Bumpers are in good condition with typical waviness on the sides of the rear bumper. **No cracks, just typical scratches and scuffs from daily driver duty** Speedometer cluster is clear, clean, and lights up perfectly. As does the HVAC controller.

The bad:

It will need a fan assembly. The module appears to be flaky, and will only turn on the fan when the A/C is on. This recently happened. The car got hot, but did not overheat. I kept myself aware of the temp at all times until I familiarized myself with the car.

Cosmetics: It will need paint. Top half has crows feet on the roof and trunk. The hood appears to have been addressed early on, and has since faded from whomever painted it way back when.

In closing, if you're looking for an awesome daily, or donor car for a Coyote swap/6speed swap, there is no better place to start than here. It's a hugely solid car that's all there!

Message me for info, Located in Patchogue NY. Can help buyer arrange shipping. $3000 First with cash in hand, or sent VIA paypal gets the car.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by OneBADLsE; 08-18-2018 at 02:50 PM.
    2004 Marauder - #354 of 1237 made in black
    10,800 Original miles
    Acquired 8-3-12

Just registered and will be daily driving this. Anyone interested pm me.
    10,800 Original miles
    Acquired 8-3-12

Just sent a PM !

Replied
    10,800 Original miles
    Acquired 8-3-12

Lock it up, sold.
    10,800 Original miles
    Acquired 8-3-12