Thread: Relay box - stock like fit - elec pre terminated

Relay box - stock like fit - elec pre terminated

I have utilized this type of relay box on my marauder for over 5 years. It is connected to my water intercooler pump, & fan1, fan2 for the intercooler radiator behind grill. However this type of relay box can be used for many electrical items on your vehicle which will utilize a relay. Box also included provisions for a diode.

The greatest part of this relay box is its stock like appearance.
    As you can see in the photo's the relay box simply clips onto you're stock marauder & will look to most as if it came from the factory with it. (many other panther vehicle do use these relay box's. Although the relay box is embossed with the relay's original purpose this is not what you need you use the relays for on you're MM.

I will be selling these on ebay etc but MM.net members can feel free to PM me directly about purchasing if interested.

Ebay car parts - 171.jpg

The link below will show you many views of the relay box in vehicle, how it clips to MM with stock like appearance & opened up to the inner workings of it.

http://s120.photobucket.com/user/Loc...ay%20box%20mod
    Attached Images Attached Images

I actually had one that I threw away a couple months back...I never thought I would use it. Now after reading your post I probably should've kept it, I could've used it for a headlight relay upgrade. It would be further from the battery, but it would've given a stock appearance..oh well

'98 MGM LS...sold..................... .............................. ..'03 300A...sold 6/17

Yes this relay box is great for that purpose while retaining a very functional & stock look under the hood.

This stock appearing & fitting relay box has provisions for 3 relays & 1 diode.
    relays can be utilized for engaging most common aftermarket items you may install in your vehicle.

Everything from fans to intercooler water pumps to aftermarket HID headlight or fog lights.
    If you plan to utilize a relay to engage electrical power to a part on you MM this box can be a perfect solution.

I want to see a closeup of the box, connections etc. A price would be nice too.
    “When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.”
    Ronald Regan

"The only way to deal with the Islamic State - these blood thirsty, blood-drunken, terrorists -
    is to kill them, keep on killing them, until you kill the last one, then you kill his pet goat."

Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes, if you **** with me, I'll kill you all"
    General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by fastblackmerc View Post
    I want to see a closeup of the box, connections etc. A price would be nice too.

I provided a link in the first post on this thread. Link is to photobucket where I have many photos from all angles...
    Here is the link again:

http://s120.photobucket.com/user/Loc...ay%20box%20mod

If you would like any further pictures or details please don't hesitate to ask...

I have read a few posts on people who have used relays headlights, fuel pumps,inter cooler pumps, amplifers ect. I never truely understood the purpose/function or how to wire. Where do I look to learn fuction & wireing ?
    2004 marauder black purchased new. Sold 9/16 at 297,000 miles. Still ran strong didn't burn a drop of oil.
    2003 marauder black 28,000 miles all stock. Garage Queen.
    2004 marauder red daily driver.

Quote Originally Posted by burt ragio View Post
    I have read a few posts on people who have used relays headlights, fuel pumps,inter cooler pumps, amplifers ect. I never truely understood the purpose/function or how to wire. Where do I look to learn fuction & wireing ?
    Found this:
    http://www.bcae1.com/relays.htm

Google "why use relays"
    “When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat.”
    Ronald Regan

"The only way to deal with the Islamic State - these blood thirsty, blood-drunken, terrorists -
    is to kill them, keep on killing them, until you kill the last one, then you kill his pet goat."

Lt. Colonel Ralph Peters

“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”
    "I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes, if you **** with me, I'll kill you all"
    General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by fastblackmerc View Post
    Found this:
    http://www.bcae1.com/relays.htm

Google "why use relays"
    Great article... Very informative for those not familiar with relays etc...

Thread Information