It was suggested in another thread that i should have a build thread here, i was reluctant, but here we go.....
Little back story to start..

I have always liked the ford panther platform cars. Well I always liked big 4 dr sedans. I've had a few gms and fords over the years. Grown to like the 03+ ford platforms. They have a lot of good things going for them.

Few yrs ago I had purchased a 05 p71 (crown vic police edition). I did a lot of work on it and it became a pretty fun car. I really enjoyed driving it, but I've always wanted a marauder. Not sure why I couldn't of been happy with the p71 as very little serperates the two cars from each other then mostly cost of purchase lol.

What I started with on the 05
FB_IMG_1526345592664 by Cheapthrillb2, on Flickr
This was the 05 before I sold it
Copcar by Cheapthrillb2, on Flickr

20180421_144644 by Cheapthrillb2, on Flickr

I ended up doing full obx header and xpipe and impala ss tailpipes.

Circle D torque converter and aggressive jmod with all the valve body upgrades I could find.

Had the 3.27s swapped out for 3.73 gears.

And a Tune from Marty at Mo's Speed Shop (kinda the go to for these cars and tunes).

Album on that
https://flic.kr/s/aHskYoV4eq

Enough on the p71.

So I decided earlier this year I wanted to get a Marauder.

One of the most obvious differences in the MM vs the other panther cars is that the MM was the only one to get the dohc 4.6L which gave a little more power over the 2v 4.6L
E707DB5A-97E7-4C8D-8F6A-EA4AFFA5840F_25 by Cheapthrillb2, on Flickr

So I found one that i felt was a decent buy online in a suburb of chicago. It was a high mileage car out of texas. I was sold on the texas idea as it was most likely rust free (and it pretty much was). I rented a car and me and a buddy drove down to get it. Bought it, turned the rental in and drove the MM back home. I believe I purchased it in april.

Of course it had 20's on it, bit neglected mechanically and had a few other issues. The wheels were bent pretty bad and had really loose ball joints, struts worn out. Dead battery. We ended up rotating the tires so the "best" wheels were on the frt. and avoided every pothole we could on the drive home. Praying for no flats (no spare) or broken bj's lol. Rotors all warped to hell etc.

E707DB5A-97E7-4C8D-8F6A-EA4AFFA5840F_5 by Cheapthrillb2, on Flickr

E707DB5A-97E7-4C8D-8F6A-EA4AFFA5840F_3 by Cheapthrillb2, on Flickr

20180420_152039 by Cheapthrillb2, on Flickr