Seattle, I am leaning towards July so that we may piggy back on Mustangs Northwest's Mustang Roundup, the largest annual gathering of mustangs.

The Roundup hold's their track day on Thursday at Pacific Raceways formally known as SIR, a track about an hour outside of Seattle, I went a few years ago and IIRC it was about $150 which is about as cheap as a good track day gets, and all Ford powered vehicles are welcome, they have a mandatory drivers meeting Wed night so arriving Wed and driving the track on Thursday will be a optional part of the trip.

Friday and Saturday we will break off from the Roundup and see local attractions such as:

Seattle stuff: Seattle Science Center, Space Needle, Pike Place Market, the 1st Starbucks

Cruise (3hr 1way) to the Pacific Ocean, great picture opportunity will all marauders lined up in front of the ocean. The drive has nice views along the way. The city of ocean shores has plenty to do and see. Also a potential option is a group fishing charter, salmon season should be open in July - although I am not sure what we would do with our catch.

Cruise (2.5hr 1way) to the Bavarian theme town of Leavenworth, plenty to do and see, drink beer and eat brats and pretzels, this could potentially be moved to Sunday night, or Monday night, as an optional overnight stay in the themed town.

Cruise (3hr round trip) around Whidbey island in the Puget sound. Take one of Washington state's ferries across the water, stop and visit the historic Fort Casey military fort. Another great opportunity for some group pictures, explore the fort and the beaches of the sound, lighthouse ect. Return trip through Deception pass with great views.

Redhook brewery tour - Redmond WA
LeMay - America's Car Museum - Tacoma WA
The Museum of Flight - Seattle WA
Boeing Factory tour - Everett WA

Sunday join back up with the Roundup for their All Ford Show and picnic in Bellevue WA. This is a huge show with plenty of cars to look at and people choice award's. In years past they have included Crown Vic and Marauder Categories' thanks to our attendance and they would certainly welcome our group in. It would also serve as a platform for our internal MV awards. They have multiple food trucks, a dynamometer, shwag vendors and plenty of sun/shade.

Seattle-Tacoma international airport is large and has regular service to all parts of the country for those who would not want to make the long drive.

Not a full proposal, but I have put some serious thought into it. IIRC proposal submissions are usually requested in March so I think I still have some time to work on more details, but I hope this post will generate some excitement and let you all know that I(and some others who's help I will certainly require) are serious about making a go of this.