Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Carlisle 2018

Thanks Mary for arranging the tent. I expect another great event. With great cars and really great people, no other club can compete with MercuryMarauder.net!

Hotel is booked and car is registered, see everyone at the show!

Last few days to get 10% off your Gate and Go sticker. Gate and Go ends April 30th.

I will be there but maybe without the Marauder. I’m having car issues that I can’t get figured out which is making me second guess taking it out on a long drive away from home.

MERCURY MARAUDER 300A

Build Date
    5/31/02
    Sequence#
    #363 of 7839 Black Marauders
    Dyno tested power
    450 RWHP & 405 RWTQ on 93 octane
    Best 1/4 mile time to date
    12.456@109mph
    Visit my Garage
    Blackened300a's Garage

Special Attraction at Carlisle This Year.

For those of you going to Carlisle this year, a friend of mine and his wife will be there also. Ken and Pam Foley, have again been honored to drive part of a segment around the country displaying a modified F-150 Raptor in support of Wounded Warriors. Ken also owns a few Mustangs (last I heard). So please stop by and say hi to Ken and Pam from the Marauder family.

I have also enclosed a spreadsheet showing where this Raptor will be on display in both the local DC area and elsewhere around the country.

Here is the Wounded Warriors Family Support organizations website, supporting this effort: https://www.wwfs.org/high-five-tour
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

03 Marauder 300A/Black
    Born: June 21, 2002 / Adopted: April 2003
    Spoiler / Heated Seats / 6-CD Changer
    LIDIO Tuned
    K/N Air Filter
    WILWOOD Brakes
    METCO Control Arms
    ADDCO Rear Sway Bar
    Real Gauges
    INFINITY 572.5cf
    two-way KAPPA series speakers
    NITTOs

2014 VW Touareg TDI Executive

2013 F350 King Ranch Crew Cab Dually
    6.7L POWERSTROKE

That's cool. I signed the very first tour vehicle which was a GT500 driven by Colonel John Folsom retired USMC. I do believe it's the same organization. I'll have to look and see if I have pictures from that?

Bringing the Black this year so 2003 instead of the 2004.......
    2004 MM (Black) #112 of 3213 (SOLD)

2022 Ford Ff-150 SuperCab Iconic Silver "Powerboost"
    3.35 L 4X4
    -AND-
    SLAYER1
    formerly owned by "Impala Slayer!! 2004 SB MM
    Kenne Belle 2.8 (Liquid Cooled), MMR "Boss 302" Block, L&M Engines rebuild Kooks Headers and cats, Accusump Pre-Oiler Dynamax VT mufflers, MBS 2 1/2" exhaust, 4.10's, 2800 stall, Argento 312 "Color" Powder coated wheels, Rears widened 1 1/2 "703
    702 RWHP/653 RWTQ @ 21 Lbs. Boost, M/M catch can, 3 pillar gauge (Boost, Fuel, air intake and coolant temp, custom console cover, S-55 treatment etc...

Looks like we are still up on Marauder Mtn. Hope the weather cooperates.

I’d be happy with an elevator from Marauder Mountain to Mustang Land!

I finally got my registration package today, the day before I leave for Carlisle. So glad I registered in November. I guess "Better Late than Never"!

Quote Originally Posted by jsignorelli View Post
    I finally got my registration package today, the day before I leave for Carlisle. So glad I registered in November. I guess "Better Late than Never"!
    Reminds me to start thinking about my Texas Roadhouse scientific curiosity question.

Friday was a warm and humid day on Marauder Mountain. But we did have a nice breeze! We had a typical Friday crowd. Everyone enjoyed the day. Some folks bought souvenirs. The tent this year is much better. We all can fit! The club representative from Hagarty Insurance stopped by and he was impressed with our car club. He expressed interest in insuring members of our club. Members appear to look forward to our club trophies on Saturday and Carlisle trophies on Sunday. The car club plaques are à hit with members too. For those who could not make it this year... you my want to enjoy the event next year.

I'm at the hotel in harrisburg, I need to get in touch with everyone for tomorrow morning so I can drive over with everyone. This is my first event with everyone so I'm not sure what to do here.

Quote Originally Posted by 03Marauder View Post
    I'm at the hotel in harrisburg, I need to get in touch with everyone for tomorrow morning so I can drive over with everyone. This is my first event with everyone so I'm not sure what to do here.
    Hey Nick, it was great to have you join us at Carlisle. (Another Jersey boy!) The group enjoyed having you on board. Loved the story about how you got your Marauder. That car is lucky you wanted it. We will look to see you at future local/regional events and of course back at Carlisle next year. Thanks again for joining the club! Paula
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Just got home. Eric and I had a great time this year! The weather threatened but never ruined the weekend at all. Highlights revolved around spending time with friends old and new. We love seeing the "regulars" there each year and also meeting new comers. It's great that some younger guys are buying Marauders and getting involved in the club. Nick and Kyle are two Jersey boys who came out to Carlisle with their cars as new members and we really welcome them!

One special thing for me was that TooManyFords made the trip from Iowa so we got to spend some quality time with John this year. Another was that Connie and Voula came out for some Mexican food with the group from The Central, on Friday night, and Chris & Gordon and Jack & Connie came out to The Lancaster Brewing Co. with us on Saturday night. Doesn't get much better than that!

Eric & I want to thank Marauder Jim for organizing the club dash plaques and trophies, Jimbok, for generously providing hot Philly pretzels, Blackened300a for bringing the great "vintage" T shirts, and last but not least, MM03MOK for upgrading our tent on Marauder Mountain to the Taj Mahal model. Thanks to these special club members and to everyone who came out to Carlisle All Fords 2018 to celebrate our Marauders and made this weekend a huge success! See EVERYONE next year! (if not sooner)

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information