Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hotel check

Hotel check

OK here's the deal, in order to secure these block of rooms from this hotel last year I had to put up my credit card. The surrounding hotels were more expensive and most would not block the amount of rooms needed for our gathering. So again this year I had to secure it with my card. One of the stipulations for this is if all the rooms aren't reserved the balance of the charge will go on my card making me responsible. We are short this year according to Lindsey so I will get charged and this will impact future Louisville Meets. Not trying to throw out any guilt here but the facts are in and the cards will fall. So I guess if you want the Louisville's to continue as they are I would definitely show support and not let it go away like Marauderville is in danger of doing...I believe these events are as special as the people who attend them and I personally don't want to see the only gatherings are a breakfast meet ups and parking lot meets...but that's just me...

Thank you for your support.

If you have a reservation at the hotel please check in below with the name you have booked with please...trying to figure somethings out...
    Last edited by L.Mark; 03-23-2017 at 05:10 PM.

Bob Rogers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Come on people, everyone's quick to complain about what we do or where we stay, nobody wants to lay their personal money on the line. If you want these meets to take place you have to actually show up! The amount of work it takes to arrange a meet is huge. Support those who support you. Lmark and TJ have stepped up since Mike stepped down... If we don't support them the Louisville meet will die. This is so important for a yearly kick off... Anyone who has been to one will tell you it's a riot! Make a reservation, come down, meet some great people, have a good time!
    #2941 300A
    4.10's, carbon clutches
    Marty O Tune
    Curless Cure
    Widened Wheels
    Dead Pedal
    Eaton Swapped

Bar tender and maker of:
    Christmas in a cup
    The "Bucket of South Haven Iced Tea"
    One Legged Lesbian Kickboxer
    Cocka Two

Louis Andriulli

It was an honor to have
    my ASS kicked by you!
    Rest In Peace!
    Paul T. Casey

Cool Interstate Road Trip From Canada

Gordon Roberge Confirmation Number: 35219995

with a bad PM
    Trilogy With Comp Cams Stage 3 Sound's
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUIRJ1zGhSA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAUWZ9f8gXw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrPUl529gog
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvfRjhiGT4w N/A Sound

Dyno By "Mo's Speed Shop",Dallas,Georgia https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqxN3FjWd6s
    445 RW/HP @ 398 Torque S/C

Jeff Doing a Traditional Burn Out At "Mo's Speed Shop"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCyKuC5heAI

So Far Best Run 12.84 @106 MPH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlA-0vB0HwU

Big "Thanks" To Gerald,Derek,Bill & Harrison

"Thanks" Martyo & Jeff

#6486 of 11,052 03 300B In Black

Quote Originally Posted by L.Mark View Post
    OK here's the deal, in order to secure these block of rooms from this hotel last year I had to put up my credit card. The surrounding hotels were more expensive and most would not block the amount of rooms needed for our gathering. So again this year I had to secure it with my card. One of the stipulations for this is if all the rooms aren't reserved the balance of the charge will go on my card making me responsible. We are short this year according to Lindsey so I will get charged and this will impact future Louisville Meets. Not trying to throw out any guilt here but the facts are in and the cards will fall. So I guess if you want the Louisville's to continue as they are I would definitely show support and not let it go away like Marauderville is in danger of doing...I believe these events are as special as the people who attend them and I personally don't want to see the only gatherings are a breakfast meet ups and parking lot meets...but that's just me...

Thank you for your support.

If you have a reservation at the hotel please check in below with the name you have booked with please...trying to figure somethings out...
    Good Luck, Why should I support Louisville? I didn't get the support for Marauderville. I also had to guarantee the rooms on my credit card, enough said!
    I thank the ones that came, but most of you would rather have your us against them mentality; Sad, but our days are becoming numbered. Louisvile used to be a must attend, but I lost all enthusiasm for the event, when the majority of you decide to skip the last three MVs. So, I've decided to skip Louisville and work the last week of tax season and see everyone in Carlisle. Not worth losing any more money...

off my
    MARAUDERS get me ****!

Hotel Confirmation

William L Bandy, Confirmation 38639864
    Bill
    03 Mercury Marauder, 300A
    SOLD
    2005 Lincoln Town Car, ADTR Supercharger, TCE Brake Lines, MO's Tune
    2022 Lincoln Aviator Reserve AWD

Steven Zimmerman, Confirmation #34394639
    2004 DTR Marauder, #423 of 9806
    2004 SB Marauder, SOLD
    2003 Black Marauder, #3029 of 7093
    2003 Black Supercharged Marauder, #1940 of 7093
    2003 DBP Marauder, #225 of 328, SOLD
    2007 Black Shelby GT Terlingua
    2017 Grabber Blue Mustang GT 5.0
    2018 Platinum White King Ranch F150 FX4

Richard Her######; confirmation ****2133.
    Last edited by Roadwarrior; 03-25-2017 at 08:19 AM.
    2003 Marauder 300A
    #3968 of 7838
    Black/Dark Charcoal
    Build date: 08/22/2002
    Adopted: 08/21/2011 at 76,404 miles
    Joined the 100k mile club on 04/14/2013
    at I-95 North at New Smyrna Beach,FL

List of modifications:
    • Ford Escape 6 CD audiophile unit
    • LCM/EATC upgrades courtesy of FBM

• Acme wheel lock kit (20 locks/1 key)

• Trunk plate for 1998-2010 Crown Victoria (Havis part # C-3054)

• Innovative Interceptors 3.5 in resonator deleted exhaust tips courtesy of RoyLPita

• Trunk organizer

• Marty's tune

• Big brake upgrade

1995 Ford CVPI
    Purchased : 03/1999 [77k miles]
    Sold:03/2015 [330k miles]

2001 Chevrolet Impala
    Inherited 02/2015 [93k miles]
    Sold:03/2023 [170k miles]

2005 Lincoln Town Car Signature
    Purchased 03/2023 with 56k original miles.
    New DD.

R.I.P. REX aka S/C CHEESEHEAD

DEAN PAE CONFIRMATION #39063159
    DEAN

TRENTON NJ

03 300A MARAUDER
    BLACK THE ONLY COLOR

BORN 6/24/02 VIN 617134 #1844

VIST MY GARAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    Good Luck, Why should I support Louisville? I didn't get the support for Marauderville. I also had to guarantee the rooms on my credit card, enough said!
    I thank the ones that came, but most of you would rather have your us against them mentality; Sad, but our days are becoming numbered. Louisvile used to be a must attend, but I lost all enthusiasm for the event, when the majority of you decide to skip the last three MVs. So, I've decided to skip Louisville and work the last week of tax season and see everyone in Carlisle. Not worth losing any more money...

off my
    No offense but from my point of view as stated when I took over Louisville there was NO US vs THEM at this meet, so to not attend because of that thinking is short minded and spiteful...did I attend last years Marauderville, no, but only cause my wife and I had NO vacation time to make it a worth while trip...Maybe I am out of the loop on the us vs them BS, and if so I'm thankful, because that has Never entered into play with the Louisville Meet... We are destroying what we built because of slogans and egos, so in a sense aren't we all short minded and spiteful...pretty sad, we seem to be acting like Mustang owners...

Why did you have to secure rooms with a credit card? Maybe I've never worked with a hotel that requires this.
    2003 Trilogy Supercharged Marauder

We have two rooms, under Gordon and Rachel. Also could you please verify with your hotel contact that they are adjoining rooms as I had requested? Thanks!
    Widowmaker

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyhawke View Post
    We have two rooms, under Gordon and Rachel. Also could you please verify with your hotel contact that they are adjoining rooms as I had requested? Thanks!
    I will ask Lindsey...

Irwin 2 rooms sweetcheeks
    Those were the days.........

DANG THEY'RE CUTE!!!!!!
    Smile and Nod
    I love THIS bar

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information