Thread: Brand New Never used Redline Marauder Floor Mats

They're rare so they cost more.....
    2004 MM (Black) #112 of 3213 (SOLD)

2022 Ford Ff-150 SuperCab Iconic Silver "Powerboost"
    3.35 L 4X4
    -AND-
    SLAYER1
    formerly owned by "Impala Slayer!! 2004 SB MM
    Kenne Belle 2.8 (Liquid Cooled), MMR "Boss 302" Block, L&M Engines rebuild Kooks Headers and cats, Accusump Pre-Oiler Dynamax VT mufflers, MBS 2 1/2" exhaust, 4.10's, 2800 stall, Argento 312 "Color" Powder coated wheels, Rears widened 1 1/2 "703
    702 RWHP/653 RWTQ @ 21 Lbs. Boost, M/M catch can, 3 pillar gauge (Boost, Fuel, air intake and coolant temp, custom console cover, S-55 treatment etc...

Glad I bought a Redline set. Yes, much nicer than OEM.

I think I will wrap them in plastic like a sofa......

I just got some Weathertech. My OEM mats are still unused.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluerauder View Post
    I have a set of 4 with Blue lettering for my Blue MM. Original price was $119.00 shipped when Paul Casey set up the original group buy with Redline. IMHO, the Redline mats are much better quality and thicker/more plush than the OEM mats.
    I should have jumped on that, I was going to and waiting too long. They even look better in photos then OEM
    Steven

2004 Marauder Black, loaded
    Vortec S/C
    4.10s
    3500 PI Stall
    Kook's headers
    476.9 rwhp 385 lbs/tq
    KVR's, QA1's, M&Z control arms, rear sway bar
    Lidio tune
    2004 Suburban Dark Charcoal
    1970 W-30 442 convertible twilight Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Shornaday View Post
    I don't buy into the Supply and Demand, I think it's a conspiracy...

Kind of like how OPEC was controlling gas prices - If all the hoarders would let loose of items in their garage and attics we wouldn't be in this mess.
    You could have done what is hoarders did when prices were semi cheap, we stocked up! Now that the parts are unobtainium, you think we should just cut loose of our stuff because you didn't have forsight? Sounds a lot like redistribution of wealth.....

I have some NIB mats, factory and Redline, $700 a set .
    I LOVE Jerry's bar, it's my kinda place...........

When you are dead, you don’t know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same way when you are stupid.

"Chuck Norris built my stock longblock. It runs on the tears of small children and makes 10,000 hp. He said it's his 'street version' "

Trilogy # 192 / T.S. 0012

BOOST GETS YOU FELONY STOPPED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lji372 View Post
    You're right, aren't worth half that. I'll give you $200 for yours.

Waiting for PayPal payment....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 03Merc View Post
    Waiting for PayPal payment....

Pics of new mats please and payment will be enroute.
    Those were the days.........

DANG THEY'RE CUTE!!!!!!
    Smile and Nod
    I love THIS bar

Quote Originally Posted by lji372 View Post
    Pics of new mats please and payment will be enroute.

Second in line. But must still be in plastic wrap.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectragod View Post
    You could have done what is hoarders did when prices were semi cheap, we stocked up! Now that the parts are unobtainium, you think we should just cut loose of our stuff because you didn't have forsight? Sounds a lot like redistribution of wealth.....

I have some NIB mats, factory and Redline, $700 a set .
    Geez!!! you did notice the smiley face afterward... I really don't care what price someone puts on anything. It's the buyer that has to decide if they want to pay outrageous prices on merchandise. You know the old saying "Caveat Emptor", it's the buyer that is taking the risk. Yes I have purchased merchandise at a price that was probably shameful only to find out it really wasn't worth what I paid, that's on me.

I will say this, the Redline floor mats are of exceptional quality and probably are worth a little more coin. When I first saw the "For Sale" for the redline floor mats I was ready to jump on them until I saw the asking price. They simply were not worth that much to me. However, to the person that bought them they must have been a good deal.

I will also say this, I have seen a lot of people selling items that are homogenous to the Grand Marquis and Crown Vic and then put the name Marauder with the part and asking outrageous prices. A wild example would be "RARE - Marauder Hood for sale - $1,000". When we all know that the hoods are the same for the GM and Crown Vic and can be purchased new for a little over $500. I would never pay $700 for a set of Marauder floor mats, but I also have a new set in the box if you want to buy them for $700 so you can ask $1400 for them 10-15 years from now (kidding).

Spectragod, all is good, your reply just struck a tone with me and made me remember items that I have seen that were truly priced outrageously. In fact I am glad that you had the foresight and were able to purchase parts when the parts were at a much lower price point. I just have a hard time dealing with those that will try and rip people off. When the Marauders came out I didn't consider buying a Marauder as I had just started a new job and felt the Grand Marquis was better suited for me at the time, financially.

After a 23 year military career and becoming established again in a Civil Service career I then started thinking of owning a Marauder. I bought my first Marauder at a time when original owners were beginning to sell off their Marauders and moving on to something else.

I would also like to state that I think this forum is here for the enjoyment of all the members and that we should provide assistance to those that need the help. I also believe that the vendors and individuals on this forum should be able to sell their wares at reasonable prices. When I do see prices greatly exaggerated on the forum it does cause me concern that a member may be getting ripped off.

Chris, sorry about the rant on your thread and what I stated earlier was just a playful jab, thus the reason for the smilies.
    Last edited by Shornaday; 12-07-2016 at 09:18 PM. Reason: update
    2004 Mercury Marauder - Silver Birch
    2003 Mercury Marauder - Dark Blue Pearl
    2003 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - Aspen Green
    2002 Ford F150 Crew Cab - Silver Metallic
    1997 Ford F150 4x4 - Vermillion Red - Silver Frost

Quote Originally Posted by Shornaday View Post
    Geez!!! you did notice the smiley face afterward... I really don't care what price someone puts on anything. It's the buyer that has to decide if they want to pay outrageous prices on merchandise. You know the old saying "Caveat Emptor", it's the buyer that is taking the risk. Yes I have purchased merchandise at a price that was probably shameful only to find out it really wasn't worth what I paid, that's on me.

I will say this, the Redline floor mats are of exceptional quality and probably are worth a little more coin. When I first saw the "For Sale" for the redline floor mats I was ready to jump on them until I saw the asking price. They were simply priced to high for me. However to the person that bought them they must have been a good deal.

I will also say this, I have seen a lot of people selling items that are homogenous to the Grand Marquis and Crown Vic and then put the name Marauder with the part and asking outrageous prices. A wild example would be "Marauder Hood for sale - $1,000". When we all know that the hoods are the same for the GM and Crown Vic and can be purchased new for a little over $500. I also would never pay $700 for a set of Marauder floor mats, but I also have a new set in the box if you want to buy them for $700 so you can ask $1400 for them 10-15 years from now (kidding).

Spectragod, all is good, your reply just struck a tone with me and made me remember items that I have seen that were truly priced outrageously. In fact I am glad that you had the foresight and were able to purchase parts when the parts were at a much lower price point. I just have a hard time dealing with those that will try and rip people off. When the Marauders came out I didn't consider buying a Marauder as I had just started a new job and felt the Grand Marquis was better suited for me at the time, financially.

After a 23 year military career and becoming established again in a Civil Service career I then started thinking of owning a Marauder. I bought my first Marauder at a time when original owners were beginning to sell off their Marauders and moving on to something else.

I would also like to state that I think this forum is here for the enjoyment of all the members and that we should provide assistance to those that need the help. I also believe that the vendors and individuals on this forum should be able to sell their wares at reasonable prices. When I do see prices greatly exaggerated on the forum it does cause me concern that a member may be getting ripped off.

Chris, sorry about the rant on your thread and what I stated earlier was just a playful jab, thus the reason for the smilies.
    You are spot on, and I should have used smilies as well.

I am a hoarder, but if you are a Marauder owner, and you love your car, if I have a part that you need, it will either be free or for what I paid for it. I have given to many, no need for anyone to get ripped off. I know of at least 1 other "hoarder" that will give you what ever you need as long as your a genuine Marauderer and not just someone looking to make a buck off our backs.
    I LOVE Jerry's bar, it's my kinda place...........

When you are dead, you don’t know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same way when you are stupid.

"Chuck Norris built my stock longblock. It runs on the tears of small children and makes 10,000 hp. He said it's his 'street version' "

Trilogy # 192 / T.S. 0012

BOOST GETS YOU FELONY STOPPED!!!

Cheers to all of us for being Marauder owners, Still what a great car. Honestly I am starting to hoard some parts when I find a decent deal. With two Marauders I need to start looking down the road to when I will need the parts. I would love to have all four colors, but just don't have the facilities for them. It would be great to find a wrecked Marauder that I could use for parts when needed. Best to you.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Shornaday; 12-07-2016 at 09:37 PM. Reason: update
    2004 Mercury Marauder - Silver Birch
    2003 Mercury Marauder - Dark Blue Pearl
    2003 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - Aspen Green
    2002 Ford F150 Crew Cab - Silver Metallic
    1997 Ford F150 4x4 - Vermillion Red - Silver Frost

Quote Originally Posted by Black&Gifted View Post
    Second in line. But must still be in plastic wrap.

3rd in line, no plastic necessary
    Steven

2004 Marauder Black, loaded
    Vortec S/C
    4.10s
    3500 PI Stall
    Kook's headers
    476.9 rwhp 385 lbs/tq
    KVR's, QA1's, M&Z control arms, rear sway bar
    Lidio tune
    2004 Suburban Dark Charcoal
    1970 W-30 442 convertible twilight Blue

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
    I just got some Weathertech. My OEM mats are still unused.
    Good Idea! I bought some for another car and they work well.
    1/4 Mile Time 11.542 @ 121.19 MPH
    195,000 Miles & 275+ Runs Down the 1,320’
    541.57 RWHP & 476.64 RWTQ on DynoJet
    Tuned by Aric at Injected Engineering
    Vortech Super Charger V-2 “T” Trim, 19 PSI
    8 Rib Belt, Innovators West 10% Overdrive Dampner
    Air to Air Intercooler, Mini-race Bypass
    Ford Cobra Remanufactured Long Block
    Snow Performance Water-Methanol Injection
    Kooks Headers & X Pipe
    GT MAF, 60lb injectors, Dash 8, Aero Rails, Twin Ford GT Pumps,
    Kinsler Fuel Filter, Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump
    Monroe Sensatrac, Metco Control Arms, Addco Rear Sway Bar
    31 Ford Spline Axles & Detroit Truetrac, 4:10 Ford Racing Gears
    Dynotech MMC Driveshaft
    A-1 Performance Trans, Forced Tailshaft Lube, Carbon Clutches
    3,500 RPM Stall Precision Industries Torque Converter
    B&M Deep Finned Trans Pan
    AeroForce Scan Gauges , Auto Meter Oil, Fuel & Boost Gauges
    Kenny Brown Dead Pedal, 35% Tint, Silver Star Head Lights
    AutoPage Alarm RS-727LCD, Boston Acoustic NX87

Wow I am sitting on a gold mind. I have like 8 sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaijack View Post
    Wow I am sitting on a gold mind.
    I have like 8 sets.
    Darn!

I thought that I was stocked up...I only have 1 set of Redline mats and 2 sets of OEM mats...all still wrapped in the boxes, plus the still really nice set that came in my Marauder.
    At $400+ now, I certainly wish that I had bought more wayyy back when.

BTW: The Redline mats are much nicer/more plush than the OEM mats....but there is nothing like a set of Ford OEM Marauder mats to a true Marauderer.

.... At the going rate, I might sell some of my NOS stock!
    2020 Ford Ranger STX DFI Turbo 2.3L 10 speed Auto
    2017 Ford Fusion Sport DFI Twin Turbo 2.7L V6 6 speed Auto (14.000 ET bone stock in 82 degree heat)
    1985 Mustang GT 5.0 Hatchback 4bbl 5 speed manual (525 HP 363 Dart block/AFR heads with Magnum 6 speed in the works)
    1984 Mustang GT 2.3 Turbo Convertible FI. 5 speed manual
    1966 427 Cobra (ERA) 468 all Aluminum FE 2x4bbl 5 speed manual

SOLD : 2003 Mercury Marauder FI. 4 speed Auto
    w/Crower Cams & Springs, +1mm SS valves, mild port job on the cylinder heads.
    Extrude honed intake w/PHP spacer.
    Kooks Headers w/2.5" High Flow Cats & X-Pipe, Magnaflow mufflers, OEM tailpipes w/Megs Tips
    B&M Trans cooler w/fan, Level 10 Shift Kit, Art Carr Hughes Deep Sump Trans Pan,
    SVO Rearend Girdle, Redline Gear lube; OEM 3.55s
    'Real Gauges' + matching Trans Temp, Oil Temp, Water Temp, Fuel Pressure, Vacuum/Boost Gauge
    Built: 10/15/02 Bought: 12/16/02 Sold: 10/15/18

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information