Thread: Chicago Auto Show pics

Arrow Chicago Auto Show pics

Posted 4 new pics ot the blue and silver Marauder's from the auto show.If you look closely you can see the new rear waterfall emblem.Look under "events".
    2003 (#867 of #7839) 300A Marauder
    #23 MercuryMarauder.net member
    6/7/02 Build Date
    6/17/02 Purchased
    IL Plate MARAWDR
    35%Tint All Around
    Z&M Control Arms
    Real AutoMeter Oil Gauge
    Marauder Hats in rear window
    Rear Bumper Gray Decals
    Trunk Organizer
    OEM Frt Splash Guards
    ProGuard
    Weathershield Marauder Cover
    2XL Marader Jacket
    McGard Wheel Locks
    Marauder Billet Pedals
    Marauder Door Sills
    Denso Plugs IT20's
    8/3/03 Dyno 260.4 RWHP/291.3 Torque

Looks like the same "hocky-stick", "waterfall", mini-van badges that mine USED to have....

What'd they run outta parts? That's the previous model year rear emblem. The same emblem used in the making of custom emblems (todd and poke). MAYBE Mercury is listening to us in some strange, indirect way?

BTW, I DO like the silver, but they could have done somethign different with the blacked out head lights. Looks like a Raccon's mask up front. But still, second choice would DEFINATELY had been silver!

I can't find the pics, where is this "events"
    2017 Niro

Menace Guest
    I still think BLACK looks best. Also, those are the same emblems I have on my BLACK car. Can someone please tell that woman to get off the door!

The silver one has the hockey sticks that look like their set into clear plastic and the blue one has the emblem we have?LML I think your right it was on toddallenfisher's mini van.Hey Cruztaker have you clicked on the photo gallery yet? You we see a lot of members cars.There are also some pics of us at our first chicago get together at a local resturant on old RT 66.See ya later....
    2003 (#867 of #7839) 300A Marauder
    #23 MercuryMarauder.net member
    6/7/02 Build Date
    6/17/02 Purchased
    IL Plate MARAWDR
    35%Tint All Around
    Z&M Control Arms
    Real AutoMeter Oil Gauge
    Marauder Hats in rear window
    Rear Bumper Gray Decals
    Trunk Organizer
    OEM Frt Splash Guards
    ProGuard
    Weathershield Marauder Cover
    2XL Marader Jacket
    McGard Wheel Locks
    Marauder Billet Pedals
    Marauder Door Sills
    Denso Plugs IT20's
    8/3/03 Dyno 260.4 RWHP/291.3 Torque

Yes sir I did. It was 12:17am an I had put back quite a bit of Canadian Mist.....I quit when I couldn't find your pics.

Been to the gallery before, just did not notice. Auto show is due in town here pretty soon. I am going now, hope my jacket is here before the show.

I don't like either color, once done in black, it's hard to see it any other way. The colors seem to get lost in the crowd.
    2017 Niro

2003Marauder Guest

Thumbs up

I do like the Sliver and Chrome combination.
    Don't like the blue--it's too light. Dark Blue would have worked.

Four Corners,Oregon (take exit at the prison, go past the refuse transfer station, and head toward Shangri-la)
    I kind of like that Blue pearl. In the picture of one parked between two Black Marauders it does look dark.
    I think the best interior colour for all is the Dark charcoal though.
    Member Number 32

Originally posted by TripleTransAm
    An interesting side note: this isn't the same forum I used to post on for years, and I've been doing a lot of reading over the past 48 hours on both sites. Looks like there's been a serious splintering. I never thought it'd be possible for this to happen to a group of owners of a car model that sold no more than 14000 copies over 2 model years. Kind of scary, when thinking of the scale. Makes one think that maybe it'd be a good idea to do some introspection and think about what each of us needs to do to build a solid community, analyze what it is we're all honestly looking for by belonging to this community.

Maybe I'm looking too far into this, but notice on the rear end shot of the Silver MM, there's the all mighty Sable, dressed in black, in front of it. Wonder what subliminal messages are trying to be sent here...

Four Corners,Oregon (take exit at the prison, go past the refuse transfer station, and head toward Shangri-la)
    I think you are looking too far into this too

We already know about the legendary Sable, after all
    Member Number 32

Originally posted by TripleTransAm
    An interesting side note: this isn't the same forum I used to post on for years, and I've been doing a lot of reading over the past 48 hours on both sites. Looks like there's been a serious splintering. I never thought it'd be possible for this to happen to a group of owners of a car model that sold no more than 14000 copies over 2 model years. Kind of scary, when thinking of the scale. Makes one think that maybe it'd be a good idea to do some introspection and think about what each of us needs to do to build a solid community, analyze what it is we're all honestly looking for by belonging to this community.

Thread Information