I would first like to say congratulations to the new nine owners of mm.net. As most of you know I am a vendor on this site and when I found out that one of my competitors was now a partial owner of the site, well I had mixed reactions. After thinking it over, I came to the conclusion that there are 9 owners and no one owner will be able to make a decision without the blessings of the other 8 owners. I feel very comfortable with the new owners and wish them the best in the future, as mm.net is now in there hands. I am a Manufacturers Representative and represent over 80 different companies in the Automotive Industry. I see companies get bought all the time and guess what, things change. That is the way it is in business and mm.net is no different, it is a business. I need mm.net to sell my products and mm.net needs you and vendors like me to keep the site alive. There is more information on this site about Marauders than any other site out there. Go over to SVT and you will find people that are upset over here venting over there. You will not find good factual information for your Marauder. I own a business and can tell you it is sometimes difficult getting along with one partner. Give the new owners a chance and see what happens. mm.net will not be the same because there has been a change and allot of people do not like change. I will tell you that who ever bought mm.net would have been under a microscope from the members and the vendors. I am not saying that the new management has done everything right but I am sure they are doing the best they can with this situation. No matter who the new owner/owners might have been, there would have been people that were not happy. As long as the new owners treat me with respect, which I will do the same, than I will continue to be a Vendor and support the new ownership of mm.net.

Thanks, Greg