I just had to say how much I have missed driving the Marauder.....she usually just sits in the garage looking nice and relaxed....well because of the cool mornings lately I have been driving her to work...and yesterday as I was headed to the Post Office after work I came to a red light. As I waiting at the light I see this Charger R/T pull up to the light coming out of a neighborhood to my left. As he pulls up to his light I see that my shiney beautiful Silver Birch has caught his eye.

He gets his green arrow and turns in the direction that I am headed, but get this....he almost hits the center median curb because he cant seem to stop starring at the beautiful car he sees to his right. He then slows for me to catch up to get another glimps of this Goddess that I am driving. he sits behind and to the left just checking her out as we are driving along and then gets behind me...

I catch the next light and he rolls up behind me. When the light turns green I give her a little gas so he can hear the awesome sound she makes when she takes off....he smiles and turns off into the Sonic as I continue on to the Post Office.

After she has been sitting in the garage most of the year, I had forgotten how much I enjoyed driving her.

Mike