Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Monthly Breakfast for February

Monthly Breakfast for February

Remember our get together is on the 3rd Saturday of every month, 02/21/04, at the Cracker Barrel resturant at Delk Road in Marietta. I believe it is exit 261 on I-75. If you need specific directions just post and someone will have it in their archives I am sure.

This month we should see more upgrades. FordNut has his Kook's system installed and I should have the DR Level II Tranny with the reverse cooling heads.

Make you post to this thread and give us a heads up

Barry Reade
    03 300B, MMDS, 4:10, Stud Girdle, Metco cont. Arms, Addco Bars Fr & Rr, Real Oil Press. Gauge, DR Stage II Trans, Deep Pan, BIG Tranny Cooler, real Trans Temp gauge, DR Tune, Densos, 180F thermostat, Rr Cyl Cooling mod, Undersrive Pulleys, PI 3K TC, Gods Head Badges Grill, Trunk, Steering wheel, Kooks Hdrs (Jet Coated) with Hi Flow Cats, X pipe and magnaflow Muffs, K&N Cold air Kit, Pro Guard, BFG KDW2

Wanted:
    Trilogy Facia/Ground Effects Pkg.

And...we are soon to be confirmed on having the Doraville PD there with their Marauder Cruisers....

Supposedly..."get-out-of-jail" cards could be distributed...

Quote Originally Posted by greyghost
    Remember our get together is on the 3rd Saturday of every month, 02/21/04, at the Cracker Barrel resturant at Delk Road in Marietta. I believe it is exit 261 on I-75. If you need specific directions just post and someone will have it in their archives I am sure.

This month we should see more upgrades. FordNut has his Kook's system installed and I should have the DR Level II Tranny with the reverse cooling heads.

Make you post to this thread and give us a heads up
    I'll be there!!!
    ~~MARAUDERCHICK~~
    ~~~~~Kathy~~~~~
    2003 Mercury Marauder 300A / Black /25% tint in front and 15% tint in back/ Born : August 16, 2002/ Adopted: December 26, 2002/ 6-disk CD changer/ Trunk organizer/ Diablo chip/ Denso plugs/ 180 degree thermostat/ Addco Rear sway bar/ FMS 4.10 gears/ Steeda Under drive pulleys/ K&N filter/ Royal Purple 5w20 synthetic/ Sylvania Silverstars: headlamps, fogs & turn signals/ hi-flow cats, ported/ceramic coated Cobra manifolds, and X-pipe/ 18" Stainless Steel Magnaflow mufflers/Kenny Brown dead pedal/ Eibach springs/ Polished aluminum "Marauder" pedals by Dyno-Pro/Meziere Electric Waterpump/ Baer Brake System: 14" drilled & slotted front rotors, polished caliper's with red letters/ Enhanced 11" rear rotor drilled & slotted / Kenny Brown Stainless steel braided brake lines / Metco Control Arms
    CHRISTMAS WISH LIST: TRILOGY KIT# ?????

Quote Originally Posted by TAF
    And...we are soon to be confirmed on having the Doraville PD there with their Marauder Cruisers....

Supposedly..."get-out-of-jail" cards could be distributed...
    As long as they're not running background checks, we should be OK!!
    ~~MARAUDERCHICK~~
    ~~~~~Kathy~~~~~
    2003 Mercury Marauder 300A / Black /25% tint in front and 15% tint in back/ Born : August 16, 2002/ Adopted: December 26, 2002/ 6-disk CD changer/ Trunk organizer/ Diablo chip/ Denso plugs/ 180 degree thermostat/ Addco Rear sway bar/ FMS 4.10 gears/ Steeda Under drive pulleys/ K&N filter/ Royal Purple 5w20 synthetic/ Sylvania Silverstars: headlamps, fogs & turn signals/ hi-flow cats, ported/ceramic coated Cobra manifolds, and X-pipe/ 18" Stainless Steel Magnaflow mufflers/Kenny Brown dead pedal/ Eibach springs/ Polished aluminum "Marauder" pedals by Dyno-Pro/Meziere Electric Waterpump/ Baer Brake System: 14" drilled & slotted front rotors, polished caliper's with red letters/ Enhanced 11" rear rotor drilled & slotted / Kenny Brown Stainless steel braided brake lines / Metco Control Arms

Quote Originally Posted by MARAUDERCHICK
    As long as they're not running background checks, we should be OK!!
    MMmmmm! UUUuuuuhhhh! Speak for yourself?? hehehehe!!

GreyGhost

MMmmmm! UUUuuuuhhhh! Speak for yourself?? hehehehe!!

GreyGhost
    What are you REALLY trying to say greyghost??? You're not a "wanted" man like Todd are you?? Ya' know he says he's wanted in 6 different states!!!

Kathy
    ~~MARAUDERCHICK~~
    ~~~~~Kathy~~~~~

What are you REALLY trying to say greyghost??? You're not a "wanted" man like Todd are you?? Ya' know he says he's wanted in 6 different states!!!

Kathy
    Actually...it's now 7

Quote Originally Posted by TAF
    Actually...it's now 7
    Oh brother!!! NOW what have you done???
    ~~MARAUDERCHICK~~
    ~~~~~Kathy~~~~~

Well,,, Once upon a time, a long time ago I was pretty bad but, I stay on top of it now usually keeping it below 150 mph and even more conservative than that, under the Century mark.

I figure when they lock up all the rapist and baby killers maybe, I will quit speeding. NOT!!!

Barry Reade
    03 300B, MMDS, 4:10, Stud Girdle, Metco cont. Arms, Addco Bars Fr & Rr, Real Oil Press. Gauge, DR Stage II Trans, Deep Pan, BIG Tranny Cooler, real Trans Temp gauge, DR Tune, Densos, 180F thermostat, Rr Cyl Cooling mod, Undersrive Pulleys, PI 3K TC, Gods Head Badges Grill, Trunk, Steering wheel, Kooks Hdrs (Jet Coated) with Hi Flow Cats, X pipe and magnaflow Muffs, K&N Cold air Kit, Pro Guard, BFG KDW2

Wanted:

Well,,, Once upon a time, a long time ago I was pretty bad but, I stay on top of it now usually keeping it below 150 mph and even more conservative than that, under the Century mark.

I figure when they lock up all the rapist and baby killers maybe, I will quit speeding. NOT!!!
    Speeding??? Who's speeding....honestly officer....you're gonna have to have your radar recalibrated or something....there was no speeding going on here!!
    ~~MARAUDERCHICK~~
    ~~~~~Kathy~~~~~

Speeding??? Who's speeding....honestly officer....you're gonna have to have your radar recalibrated or something....there was no speeding going on here!!
    Yeh, that wouldn't work for me. I just keep my mouth shut and go to court. I haven't had a conviction in the last 20 yrs. :-)

Barry Reade

Wanted:

Make sure you post to this thread and give us a heads up
    So far Barry it looks like it's me, you, Todd and the Doraville Police......hmmmmm, this sounds like a set up!!
    ~~MARAUDERCHICK~~
    ~~~~~Kathy~~~~~

So far Barry it looks like it's me, you, Todd and the Doraville Police......hmmmmm, this sounds like a set up!!
    Nah, the others are just a bit slow to respond. We should have a great group and a lot of new mods. The GreyGhost will be available to test the new DR Level II Tranny and hopefully I will have the Kook's sys. installed. Brian has his Kook's installed and you have your Stage I completed. I finally got my Gods Head badges and they are nice. It really personalizes the car.

Last month we had a Turbo car show up, I wonder what will show up this month???

Barry Reade

Wanted:

Last month we had a Turbo car show up, I wonder what will show up this month???
    I wish Dennis would show up with a trunk load of superchargers to give away!! ......(as stated earlier....Dreaming is good).
    ~~MARAUDERCHICK~~
    ~~~~~Kathy~~~~~

i plan on being there this time! and speeding i can't help myself in this car!!!!
    Last edited by SILVERMARAUDER; 02-03-2004 at 03:12 PM.
    SILVER/300B ONE OF 418 (RE-CONTENTING)
    35%TINT
    CONSOLE MOUNT DVD-MP3-PLAYER TV & TRUNK MOUNT VCP PLAYER
    7.0 INCH COLOR FLIP DOWN SCREEN
    HEATED SEATS
    CARGO ORGANIZER
    FACTORY TRUNK MOUNT 6 CD
    SUPERCHIPS TUNED
    SILVER STARS
    V-1 RADAR DETECTOR
    KENWOODS X4
    XM RADIO