Thread: 03 300A - Low Miles

03 300A - Low Miles

Cliffnotes:
    Year: 2003 300A
    Mileage: 17,2xx
    Price (with minor extras noted below):$19,995
    Price (stock and w/o extras notedbelow): $18,000

Narrative: selling my 03 300A.Build date is 06/02 and build number is around the 1200s, I believe. Called and ordered the build certificate but it is misplaced at the moment. Only 17,2xx miles on the clock. Overall, the car is in excellent condition, with details around condition noted below.

I’m the second owner and only put perhaps 1,500 miles on in the 2.5 years of ownership. The previous owners were an elderly couple in small town Arkansas. Still had original tires on it when Ibought it in 2016.

Effectively stock and untouched. Only non-stockitems on the vehicle are:
    • Addco rear sway and Sparta rearcontrol arms
    • Rear cats removed. There is a pic in the exhaust forum with pics (https://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=102766). It also shows how clean the underside of this car is.
    • JLT intake.
    • BC4E Dead Pedal.
    • SCT X4 with Marty-O tune.
      All parts purchased new and none of thoseitems have more the 750 miles or so on them. Can be returned to stock completely (including cats) upon buyer’s request.

Also have the following items that either haven’t made it on or extra stock items:

• Stainless Works LTs with hi flowcats – BNIB
    • Megs 4” res delete exhaust tips -BNIB
    • Addco front sway bar - BNIB
    • Front camber kit for alignment -BNIB
    • OEM Grille - BNIB
    • OEM front bumper - fair condition -would need to be refinished before being used.
    • Two additional OEM wheels in near perfect condition - purchased from CWright.
    • Marauder airbag compressor muffler
    • Curless Pedal repair gear.
    • Headlight - needs refinishing - wasgoing to use as an HID project
    • Set of 3 extra floor mats sans the[passenger side]. Can’t remember how I got these. They are in decent condition and have normal wear and tear.
    • Complete Ford Service and RepairManual for the grand marquis and Marauder, including the electrical supplement.
    • I’m sure I have a bunch more of little items here and there, which will be included.

Paint: 9ish/10 overall.This car was built 17 years ago so there are blemishes. Was primarily garage kept by the previous owners and the same on my end. No spiderwebbing or crows feet.

• Imperfections - there’s: (1) a ding in the gas tank cap; (2) rear bumper “rub” and minor “gouge/cavity” and (3) perhaps a paint-less ding or two here and there. I can have the rear bumper repaired prior to sale if the buyer prefers. Reason for not repairing is because of mileage and want to give the buyer the decision on howthey’d like to handle it.
    • I will take pics of the“imperfections.”

Mechanical: runs excellent, strong, however you want to describe it. Basically a brand new car. I replaced the radiator fan about 200 miles ago because of an issue with the control module. Other than that, no know mechanical issues.

Interior: still has a whiff of the new car smell. Drivers seat has evidence of being sat in, and the rest of the seats look brand new. The plastic piece that covers the gear shift indicator is cracked. Pic of it is below. No idea how that happened.

Fluids: had three oil changes in my limited ownership, with latest about two-three months ago.

Tires: Goodyears allaround. They are basically brand new and only have 1,500 miles on them.Comes with the full size spare with original BF Goodrich (lol).
    Contact: the best way to reach me is via text to 832-819-6447 or email at yusuf.alqallaf@ey.com. I’m not on the forums much anymore but will check when I can (response could be minutes or days lol).

Attached Images Attached Images

If you decide to sell the parts separately let me know. #DIBS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information