Thread: Fog lights

Fog lights

Just curious has anyone restored their foglights before? Mine were getting water in them for awhile and now the inside housing is like a brown color.. Can we paint the inside if that chrome??

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Buy new ones, available on eBay, same as Mazda Miata and MPV. Or get LED from panther lights.com
    2004 SB Ported Trilogy 48
    Has supporting mods and stuff
    Thanks to Marty O for his help in updating this car.

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

Quote Originally Posted by RubberCtyRauder View Post
    Buy new ones, available on eBay, same as Mazda Miata and MPV. Or get LED from panther lights.com
    Well yea I can do that but just not ready to buy new ones at the moment.. ya know..

If you're asking how to re-chrome the bowls (good luck!) and seal the glass, it's obviously time for new ones. Seriously, I doubt you have the cerium oxide sitting around you'd need to polish out the pitting in the lenses either.

3W3Z-15200-AB is the Part # for the fog light, it's 77 per side from tousley ford

https://parts.autonationfordwhitebea...Y4LWdhcw%3D%3D

The fog light bracket, which I bet you'll need at least one of because they seem to all snap off at the bottom on higher mile cars, is 3W3Z-15266-AA

If you're not ready to buy new ones, wait til you're ready to buy new ones. You're not going to get a reflective coating on the inner bowl with off the shelf "chrome spray paint"

2016 Ford Mustang GT PP - Lund nGauge, BMR vertical links, MGW Shifter, BMR CB005

2004 Mercury Marauder - Eaton M112, Billetflow 3.4, Accufab SBTB + Plenum, T-56 Magnum, 4.10s, Stainless Works LTs, 2.5" Exhaust, Borla Stingers, Ridetech Coilovers + Adj rear shocks, FX-R projectors, Wilwood 13" BNSL6 + FNSL4 BBKs, S55 Gauge Cluster
    440rwhp & 406rwtq Tuned by Adam @ Revolution Automotive
    2063/3214

(Sold) 2003 Mercury Marauder - Stainless Works LT's, Stainless Works 2.5" Catback, JLT Intake, Mo's Xcal4 Tune
    5377/7838

2000 BMW M5 - Evolve Intake, Evolve Alpha-N tune, Stoptech ST-40 BBK, UUC SSK, Dinan front STB, Dinan RSB

1996 Ford Bronco - 4" lift, 35" BFG A/T's, Punisher Valve Body, MH1 Projectors

Quote Originally Posted by offroadkarter View Post
    If you're asking how to re-chrome the bowls (good luck!) and seal the glass, it's obviously time for new ones. Seriously, I doubt you have the cerium oxide sitting around you'd need to polish out the pitting in the lenses either.

3W3Z-15200-AB is the Part # for the fog light, it's 77 per side from tousley ford

The fog light bracket, which I bet you'll need at least one of because they seem to all snap off at the bottom on higher mile cars, is 3W3Z-15266-AA

If you're not ready to buy new ones, wait til you're ready to buy new ones. You're not going to get a reflective coating on the inner bowl with off the shelf "chrome spray paint"
    You have a point my wife works for autonation so might be able to get a discount

Thread Information