Logan & Other MM Owners,

HELP, I have few questions for you.

1. Logan, It's been almost a week that you've had the spoiler. How do feel about it now, after seeing it on the car for sometime? Since I haven't seen the spoiler in person and it's hard to get read on from the photos. I am torn on what to do. I'm really looking forward to your response.

2. I ordered the 4.10, chip, plugs & thermostat from Dennis today. I'm looking forward getting it installed and feeling the added power. I never done anything more than a slight cosmetic mod to any of my previous cars and I'm clueless when discussing anything more than the most basics when it comes cars.

A) Is a 4.10 the only gear option that we can put on the MM?

B) How come the SS owners never, at least what I have read, install 4.10 in them? I have no clue what the number actually are but I recall there only in the high 3s'

C) I often take long business trips in my MM. Sometimes 600 miles in a day. How will the 4.10 effect my highway driving?

D) Is there anything I have to careful with or look out for after doing these mods?

E) I live in Philadelphia and my dealership won't do the work without hassling me on the warranty. I'm sure if I can pinpoint an SVT dealer it won't be a problem but in the meantime if anyone reading is from the area and knows of a great speed shop or how find out which the SVT dealers are it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks