Thread: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hope everyone has a great 2018!

Just went out for some Mexican food, back at home now to start working on my Stone IPA variety pack and some medicinal.

Yes Happy New Year Everyone! Have some great Maraudering in 2018 !!!!

Yes everyone have a happy new year.
    Mine will be a whole new adventure as I’ll be seeing a cardiologist on Tuesday due to a mild heart attack in Telluride, I was released to my Dr here at home and currently under his care otherwise I would be still in the hospital in Colorado. The Dr there misinterpreted my lab results twice and then stated my EKG had a unfamiliar bump on it but my Dr got all the test results and demanded I be released and sent home.

Quote Originally Posted by mm svt View Post
    Mine will be a whole new adventure as I’ll be seeing a cardiologist on Tuesday due to a mild heart attack in Telluride, I was released to my Dr here at home and currently under his care otherwise I would be still in the hospital in Colorado. The Dr there misinterpreted my lab results twice and then stated my EKG had a unfamiliar bump on it but my Dr got all the test results and demanded I be released and sent home.
    Prayers you heal and return to feeling well.

Happy New Year!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Quote Originally Posted by mm svt View Post

Been there with heart issues in 2015. Navigating the different Dr. opinions and the Insurance is worse than the medical problems!

Best of luck to you and prayers for a quick recovery.

(I’m staying in tonight to listen for the falling bullets hitting the roof, LOL! Seriously... ! )

Happy New Year everyone!
    2003 black pre-decontented 300B #5886 of 7838; Born on 10/31/02
    MartyO tune, 4:10's, T/A stud & girdle, MMX shaft+DS loop, Metco control arms, Quickor RSB, Addco FSB, Megs delete tips, Granatelli solid coil connectors, NGK plugs & LP 170 stat, DR rear engine cooling mod, PI 3000 TC, Level II tranny, Art Carr deep pan, Steeda pullies/billet caps, billet door locks, Ford Racing oil cap / polished coil covers, PHP CAK & Metco carbon fiber intake, DG Motorsports CF radiator cover, Fumoto oil drain valve, oil deflector, real Autometer gauges, ScanGauge II, Weatherflectors, underbody lighting kit, Zack chrome grill, OEM spoiler & door edge guards, KB dead pedal, Dynopro aluminum sills & pedals, Viper alarm w/ remote start, MM fender badges, red painted calipers, SS inserts, Silverstar Ultras, hood bumpers, 35% tints, Gorilla lug nuts, MM valve caps, Pro-Guard, DD trunk lid liner, CM UHI kit, CM Godshead rear & steering wheel badges, S-55 badge, FilterMag, MM trunk bib, ported sub-woofer.

If it was before 1582, we would be celebrating New Years on April 1st. It was in 1582, that Pope Gregory XIII changed us from the Julian calendar to the Gregorian calendar which changed the new year day to January 1. Those still celebrating on April 1 (word got around slower back then) were called "April fools".
    2003 Mercury Marauder 300B (Daily Driver)
    1988 LTD Crown Victoria S

Blog Entries
    Always;
    1) get opinions from different doctors until you are 100% confident in the diagnosis and cure.
    2) weigh the risk of the cure, which is frequently more risky then the disease.

I had 7 different doctors agree on the wrong diagnosis. The 8th doctor correctly diagnosed - nothing of concern.

30 years ago the medical community would have told me go home take an aspirin and only come back if it gets worse. Today in some cases doctors due to technology are given too much information.

Good Luck
    1/4 Mile Time 11.542 @ 121.19 MPH
    195,000 Miles & 275+ Runs Down the 1,320’
    541.57 RWHP & 476.64 RWTQ on DynoJet
    Tuned by Aric at Injected Engineering
    Vortech Super Charger V-2 “T” Trim, 19 PSI
    8 Rib Belt, Innovators West 10% Overdrive Dampner
    Air to Air Intercooler, Mini-race Bypass
    Ford Cobra Remanufactured Long Block
    Snow Performance Water-Methanol Injection
    Kooks Headers & X Pipe
    GT MAF, 60lb injectors, Dash 8, Aero Rails, Twin Ford GT Pumps,
    Kinsler Fuel Filter, Kenne Bell Boost-A-Pump
    Monroe Sensatrac, Metco Control Arms, Addco Rear Sway Bar
    31 Ford Spline Axles & Detroit Truetrac, 4:10 Ford Racing Gears
    Dynotech MMC Driveshaft
    A-1 Performance Trans, Forced Tailshaft Lube, Carbon Clutches
    3,500 RPM Stall Precision Industries Torque Converter
    B&M Deep Finned Trans Pan
    AeroForce Scan Gauges , Auto Meter Oil, Fuel & Boost Gauges
    Kenny Brown Dead Pedal, 35% Tint, Silver Star Head Lights
    AutoPage Alarm RS-727LCD, Boston Acoustic NX87

Here's to a brand new start and clean slate. Happy 2018 to all.
    '04 Silver Marauder w/ sunroof - HID lighting, JL Audio / Eclipse DVD/NAV/iPod/camera, 4.10's, 2" drop, Progard Bumper Baffle, Delete tips, Billet Pedals, BC4E dead pedal, Lidio Tune, Mach1 chin spoiler, K&N CAI, TCE lines, Super40's, tinted tails, SS Inserts, Heinous Control Arms, Real oil gauge, lighted door handles. Currently installing Eaton M112.

2004 Mercury Marauder
    Born March 2004, adopted October 2005. Sold January 2012, adopted AGAIN January 2016
    2,187 of 3,214
    997 in Silver Birch
    448 with light flint interior
    304 with heated seats
    336 with sunroof

Thanks Lowndex and Svashtar I definitely appreciate the prayers as well as my family. Im lucky to have a great friend that’s been an Naval Dr. and an ER Dr for fourty years. He provided his NPI and DEA information and was instantly respected. He was on the phone and texting me while I was I the ambulance because my son called him immediately after the incident. The hospital staff was very impressed I had that type of care giver as I am very grateful to him, he literally is an Angel on Earth and not for what he did for me but what he’s seen and done over the years.

April Fools

Quote Originally Posted by 88LTDCV351 View Post
    If it was before 1582, we would be celebrating New Years on April 1st. It was in 1582, that Pope Gregory XIII changed us from the Julian calendar to the Gregorian calendar which changed the new year day to January 1. Those still celebrating on April 1 (word got around slower back then) were called "April fools".
    !

Happy New Year to us April Fools! :-)
    2003 Mercury Marauder 300B (Daily Driver)
    1988 LTD Crown Victoria S

Thread Information