Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NXSBOB=bobdied on ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by Invective View Post
    So what Jtrip stated was ‘politically incorrect’? See ‘silly prices’? Call’em out. If people want to pay ‘silly prices’ then it’s their money. $300 Zippo lighters - LMAO!!! $650 Marauder floormats - equally bizarre.

If an item sells then the prices aren’t “silly”, they are “going rate”.

Items for sale are worth what buyers are willing to pay, high or low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Walsh View Post
    I'll put on my flame retardant* suit and comment in this thread.

I've always offered my Marauder parts (and car) for sale on this forum first.... for the price that I felt was fair market and a good deal for both buyer and seller.
    (Although, apparently...I sold my OEM floor mats too cheaply!)
    I'm not interested in 'giving away' the parts for next to nothing....after all, I've stored them for 15+ years!
    I always avoided using Ebay, not because of the seller fees, but because that pits all interested MM.Net members against each other in a bidding contest.
    Posting a link to your Ebay ad on this forum is a waste of time, as any smart Marauder shopper is already checking out Ebay for parts/cars.
    Personally, I don't like any 'For Sale' threads that just have a link to an Ebay ad.
    It's an indirect way of avoiding this forum's rules against not posting a Sale Price for an item and thus making members bid up the price.
    I've always been an; "Early bird gets the worm"/ First member to PM me with the funds gets the item.

*does that mean that I'm a retard?
    Couldn't of said it better myself.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by justbob View Post
    If an item sells then the prices aren’t “silly”, they are “going rate”.

Items for sale are worth what buyers are willing to pay, high or low.

A pattern would have to be established before ‘going rate’ comes into play. Some people use poor judgement without doing their homework.
    Current Garage:

2005 Mustang GT Premium
    2019 Ranger Lariat Super Crewcab 4WD
    2015 Triumph Trophy SE

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
    Love like you'll never be hurt,
    Sing like there's nobody listening,
    And live like it's heaven on earth.”
    William W. Purkey

EXACTLY why I rarely bother! I’ve always used ebay, offerup, or simply thrown it away.

^This^

Besides I’m not really into knocking down the prices on my car and/or parts like most others.

It's sad that everyone seems to think what THEY think you should charge is the right price. If the price is too steep for you just move on and keep your opinions to yourself.
    2004 MM (Black) #112 of 3213 (SOLD)

2022 Ford Ff-150 SuperCab Iconic Silver "Powerboost"
    3.35 L 4X4
    -AND-
    SLAYER1
    formerly owned by "Impala Slayer!! 2004 SB MM
    Kenne Belle 2.8 (Liquid Cooled), MMR "Boss 302" Block, L&M Engines rebuild Kooks Headers and cats, Accusump Pre-Oiler Dynamax VT mufflers, MBS 2 1/2" exhaust, 4.10's, 2800 stall, Argento 312 "Color" Powder coated wheels, Rears widened 1 1/2 "703
    702 RWHP/653 RWTQ @ 21 Lbs. Boost, M/M catch can, 3 pillar gauge (Boost, Fuel, air intake and coolant temp, custom console cover, S-55 treatment etc...

I bought something off the Mercury Marauder owners page on Facebook from a member named Timothy Relander. For only $65 shipped I got an excellent condition passenger window switch panel. Of course it was garbage and he essentially told me to f myself in a one sided conversation that lasted EIGHT minutes. I hadn't been online nor had I replied so he blocked me. Still dealing with Paypal. Karma will be delivered when I am in Michigan in July. If you know him, don't buy his garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by vkirkend View Post
    It's sad that everyone seems to think what THEY think you should charge is the right price. If the price is too steep for you just move on and keep your opinions to yourself.
    I think you are missing the point.

I just wanted to point out that this dingle-berry is posting a link to his own site on eBay, like it is a good deal or something.

I've tried to post a reply on his linked post but I get a message saying it needs an administrators approval, which I never get.

Whatever. My point has been made.

Quote Originally Posted by BAD MERC View Post
    I bought something off the Mercury Marauder owners page on Facebook from a member named Timothy Relander. For only $65 shipped I got an excellent condition passenger window switch panel. Of course it was garbage and he essentially told me to f myself in a one sided conversation that lasted EIGHT minutes. I hadn't been online nor had I replied so he blocked me. Still dealing with Paypal. Karma will be delivered when I am in Michigan in July. If you know him, don't buy his garbage.

I remember seeing that on FB, really sucks and I hope Paypal takes care of you.

Quote Originally Posted by BAD MERC View Post

That thing is a hunk of junk, if you still need one, pm me, I think I may have one way better, and you can have it for free, I’ll even pay the shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I LOVE Jerry's bar, it's my kinda place...........

When you are dead, you don’t know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same way when you are stupid.

"Chuck Norris built my stock longblock. It runs on the tears of small children and makes 10,000 hp. He said it's his 'street version' "

Trilogy # 192 / T.S. 0012

BOOST GETS YOU FELONY STOPPED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spectragod View Post
    That thing is a hunk of junk, if you still need one, pm me, I think I may have one way better, and you can have it for free, I’ll even pay the shipping

marauder Parts god kind. People still on this site to help. Others

I sent you a pm.
    2003 MM 300A
    #738 of 7,838 BLK
    Build date: 6/6/2002
    Adopted: 2/05/2013

MODS:

Metco control arms, Addco sway bars, TCE brake lines, Gatorback belt, remote start, underbody lights, custom doorsills. Black with custom silver hood stripes (S-55 theme)

2004 CV LX SPORT
    ALL BLACK, 6 DISC, TUNED MZT
    Adopted on12/09/18 from chief455

COMING SOON-Trilogy #005 THANKS CWright-
    I am afraid you have awakened a sleeping Giant

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forum...=view&id=14156

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOWN MARAUDER View Post
    Im happy for you bro! Let the mods begin! I hear the mod bug broke his stinger when he heard you pulled the trigger!

BIG BIG thanks to the GOD of marauder parts ( Darren) I am the 1st winner of Darren bag of fun give-away

NXSBOB=bobdied on ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by Invective View Post
    A pattern would have to be established before ‘going rate’ comes into play. Some people use poor judgement without doing their homework.

Cheapskates can sit back and pout. Maybe they’ll get lucky?

Meanwhile the rest of the world will just keep turning..

SOLD 12/31/2021

Cobra short block / ProCharger F1-A / Cog drive upgrade / Manley valves / Brian Tooley Racing valve springs / 80# inj. / -8 fuel line / -6 return / Aeromotive 340 pumps and regulator / 2012 GT500 TR6060 six speed / twin disc clutch / Driveshaft Shop GT500 upgraded CV joint shaft / BA5000 blow thru MAF/ 4.10's / Ford Racing 31 spline set up and Girdle / Metco D.S. safety loop / Stainless Works headers, cats, and everything else out back / ClassGlass hood / Bob's hood strut mod / Hurst line lock / Metco control arms / Addco front and rear sway bars / Monroe severe duty shocks all around / Race concepts rotors / Badgeless grille / 35% tint / FBM's interior LED kit and ambient lighting kit / Pioneer FB700 deck / kenwood speaker 4 Ch. / Rockford Fosgate 10" sub and amp / Kicker 6 X 8's all around / back up cam / bluetooth / Pioneer Xm / 704 RWHP 603 RWTQ tuned by Mo's Speedshop.

THIS^^^^ Is what MM.Net is all about!

2003 300A Black, #4918 of 7838, 17,400 Miles
    Tune, KYB's, JLT, FlowMaster 42441, Res Delete, New BFG's, 8 coats of zymoil Titanium

2003 300B Silver Birch, #21 of 419, 29,800 miles
    Tune, JLT, FlowMaster 42441 Res Delete, New Nitto 235/255 Bigcarsforever dead peddle & custom SRP peddles, 5 coats Zymoil Titanium, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYBs, 1/2 inch coil cut, Sparta Watts link and Control Arms, Carfixer alignment.

2003 CV Sport Matador Red, 19,280 Miles, DD, Curless Full Service Royal flush, Marto Tune, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires, NEW OEM Sport Springs -1 coil & Monroe Severe Duty (front) shocks, Addco front and rear sway bars, KYB rear Shocks, Carfixer Alignment.

2004 CV HPP Silver Birch, 93,000 miles. Son's DD, 18 Chrome Wheels w 235/265 front/back Nitto tires (thank you Lowndex!)

Like button checked.
    The twins2.3 whipple/aluminatorVortech V-2 lots of goodies

Current marauders
    04 DTR totaled JUST NOW starting to part out 7-21-2021 https://youtu.be/REUxjP1BVpg

04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal Hardtop Whipple Supercharger
    04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal Hardtop V2 Supercharger
    04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal Converted
    03 DBP Light Flint #122
    03 DBP Dark Charcoal #232
    03 Silver Birch 300b Light Flint Going to fix er up
    03 Black 300a
    04 Silver Birch Dark Charcoal moonroof in the works

04 Heaton Swapped DTR
    Joe's Wrecked DTR rebuild thread

I don't believe a pattern exists for marauder parts prices, they were limited to begin with and part prices change as the resale price of the car changes. Some years they are bargains, sometimes not as much. If a part sells for whatever price listed, then the price wasn't too high. Everyone likes a good deal, but not everyone will get them. Most deals come from high volume parts and cars..This car isn't one of them
    2004 SB Ported Trilogy 48
    Has supporting mods and stuff
    Thanks to Marty O for his help in updating this car.

R.I.P.
    Rex "SC Cheesehead"

Lightbulb

Visionaries (informed buyers) make intelligent buying-selling decisions based on availability/rarity, pricing patterns, recent activity vs. projected demand.

''A fool and his money are soon parted’. Dr. John Bridges' Defence of the Government of the Church of England, 1587.
    Current Garage:

2005 Mustang GT Premium
    2019 Ranger Lariat Super Crewcab 4WD
    2015 Triumph Trophy SE

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
    Love like you'll never be hurt,
    Sing like there's nobody listening,
    And live like it's heaven on earth.”
    William W. Purkey

Found it, I need an addy, or if you want the New style 10’+ switches, I have a front set and harness stub.

I LOVE Jerry's bar, it's my kinda place...........

When you are dead, you don’t know you are dead. It is difficult only for others. It is the same way when you are stupid.

"Chuck Norris built my stock longblock. It runs on the tears of small children and makes 10,000 hp. He said it's his 'street version' "

Trilogy # 192 / T.S. 0012

BOOST GETS YOU FELONY STOPPED!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information