Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Random Rants

Quote Originally Posted by IwantmyMMnow! View Post
    So, my son spies the last Klondike bar in the freezer and asks if he can have it; my daughter immediately cries, "I want it!" (Meanwhile, both have been pigging out on Easter candy and my daughters' b-day cake all day).

I say, "I'll cut it in half...do you want me to cut it straight or diagonal?"

(Damn...shouldn't have asked that...)

"Straight!"

"Diagonal!"

"His piece is bigger than mine!"

"No it's not, yours is bigger than mine!"

"Unh-uh, yours is bigger!"

"Yours is!....no yours is....no it isn't...yes it...BE QUIET AND EAT YOUR ICE CREAM!!!"

"You're mean...you didn't have to yell at us"

And you wonder why some species eat their young....
    Solution:
    Warn them that if they cannot come to a quick agreement, YOU will eat the entire Klondike bar.....right in front of them!

It also teaches kids that: "Life aint always fair.".....and that: "It's good to be King."
    Last edited by Joe Walsh; 03-31-2013 at 07:28 AM.
    2020 Ford Ranger STX DFI Turbo 2.3L 10 speed Auto
    2017 Ford Fusion Sport DFI Twin Turbo 2.7L V6 6 speed Auto (14.000 ET bone stock in 82 degree heat)
    1985 Mustang GT 5.0 Hatchback 4bbl 5 speed manual (525 HP 363 Dart block/AFR heads with Magnum 6 speed in the works)
    1984 Mustang GT 2.3 Turbo Convertible FI. 5 speed manual
    1966 427 Cobra (ERA) 468 all Aluminum FE 2x4bbl 5 speed manual

SOLD : 2003 Mercury Marauder FI. 4 speed Auto
    w/Crower Cams & Springs, +1mm SS valves, mild port job on the cylinder heads.
    Extrude honed intake w/PHP spacer.
    Kooks Headers w/2.5" High Flow Cats & X-Pipe, Magnaflow mufflers, OEM tailpipes w/Megs Tips
    B&M Trans cooler w/fan, Level 10 Shift Kit, Art Carr Hughes Deep Sump Trans Pan,
    SVO Rearend Girdle, Redline Gear lube; OEM 3.55s
    'Real Gauges' + matching Trans Temp, Oil Temp, Water Temp, Fuel Pressure, Vacuum/Boost Gauge
    Built: 10/15/02 Bought: 12/16/02 Sold: 10/15/18

Quote Originally Posted by IwantmyMMnow! View Post
    Tried that...they argued over who gets to cut and wanted to use the biggest knife I have in the house....for a chicken nugget.

Don't get me wrong, I love my kids and they get along great 90% of the time...it's just that 10% can drive me ape***** sometimes...
    You missed a step. YOU pick who cuts & hand them the appropriate knife, this is the problem solver.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Walsh View Post
    Solution:
    Warn them that if they cannot come to a quick agreement, YOU will eat the entire Klondike bar.....right in fornt of them!

It also teaches kids that: "Life aint always fair.".....and that: "It's good to be King."
    Bingo! We have a winner. When the arguing started seeing as they were already scarfing down goodies, dad would have eaten the Klondike & ended the issue!

WLB
    BB#1) 1996 ImpalaSS - 16,500 miles - 100% stock
    ______________________________ ___________

BB#2) 2003 Marauder (300a) - 34k miles - Daily Driver
    #2912 of 7093
    Conceived 8/6/2002
    Delivered 9/19/2002
    Adopted 8/10/2011
    Trilogy 242 - Self Installed 9/9/12 (0-60 5.5 sec)
    Pioneer 6x8 Front
    Legacy 600w 6x9 Rears
    JL 6.5 SubWoofer
    K&N CAI
    Window tint 50% rear/35% front
    FBM CHMSL with Strobe mod 7/1/12
    DR Deep Aluminum Trans Pan
    Sparta FOMOCO Racing 8.8 Girdle
    Mo's Dyno Tune
    Gorilla Nuts - The System
    Ford Racing 4.10s, 31 spline Cobra carrier & axles 7/1/12
    Powder Coat Axle Housing 7/1/12
    CME HP Rear Control Arms & Watts Link 7/1/12
    ______________________________ ________________

Rex "SC Cheesehead" Weinbender 11-14-13
    Ed "Baaad GN" Linthicum 8-6-2014

I cannot stand tailgaters...today I had the marauder out for a ride when I noticed a really beat up chevy astro van ( dident know their was any of them left) pull out of a side street and started to ride on my tail. of course now knowing how rare the bumper covers are for our cars tailgaters make me a little nervous. as I was at a stop sign this guy stopped as close as possable to my car so I inched foward, i pulled away about a foot when he hit his gas then jammed his brakes, weather he was being an a hole or thats just the way he drives I dont know but I yelled out my window GET THAT POS OFF MY ASS !!
    rant #2. 08' superduty left rear brake hanging up...truck only has 16k miles
    rant#3 i noticed on my marauder while looking under the hood a large peice of insulation on the bottom of the cowl is resting on top of the left hand front cat converter...I guess I have some work to do this week end

08'f250 supercab fx4
    03'marauder 300a #2918
    03'crownvic
    94'f250 plow truck
    70'mach1
    58 ford custom300

Whenever I'm in my truck, (beat up 06 f150) and someone wants to ride my ass ill drop it down into 2nd and it freaks them out cause they don't see brake lights, yet there is a tailgate in thier face
    Last edited by lilmarauder; 04-26-2013 at 11:04 AM.
    eaton swapped baby!!!

"No, mommy and daddy didn't buy it for me"

Quote Originally Posted by lilmarauder View Post
    Whenever I'm in my truck, (beat up 06 f150) and someone wants to ride my ass ill drop it down into 2nd and it freaks them out
    oh yeah! one morning on the way to work I was driving my old 94" f250 when a hot shot in a bmw was on my ass. I would not normally hit the brakes but as luck would happen a small animal like a possom or something jumped out of the woods (no lie) so I nailed the brakes...that guy stopped tailgating me, and the small animal went on his way unharmed!

08'f250 supercab fx4
    03'marauder 300a #2918
    03'crownvic
    94'f250 plow truck
    70'mach1
    58 ford custom300

People that are walking and have to press the crosswalk button 100 times....its like they expect the traffic light to change immediately so they can cross...idiots.
    In Memoriam....11-14-13

Rex Weinbender

The best friend a person could have

In Memoriam...05-26-14
    Lillian Kostac

I love you grandma!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cat in the hat View Post
    Yes, apparently you can just do whatever the **** you want around here anymore. How about . . .

You're waiting for some traffic to go by when merging from a short ramp. When it's clear and you start to merge, the guy that was behind you is RIGHT THERE NEXT TO YOU trying to come around you, to pass you in the merge ? ? ?

Or . . .

You're stopped in the "Left Turn Only" lane. When you get the green arrow and start your left, the guy that was behind you IS RIGHT THERE NEXT TO YOU trying to turn inside you, to pass you in the turn ? ? ?

I'll eventually find out who these mother****ers ARE, that are in this big of a ****ing HURRY, because they'll read out their names at my bail hearing.

WTF x 1,000,000
    THis is one of the reasons I want to buy a 74 LTD. Beef up the motor to @ 500-600RWHP and them pour concrete inside the sheetmetal, so when some jackass does that and I act like I don't see em and their car is ripped in half and I have just a scratch I'll gigle and laugh like the B**ches they are...

OK....been a lonnnnng time since I've needed to rant.

So here goes!

After years of study and careful observation;

I have come to the conclusion that the vast majority of Toyota and Honda owners (notice that I did NOT call them drivers...that would be far too optimistic!)

are friggin' MORONS!!!......

I have the unenviable task of driving the Baltimore and DC Beltways on a daily basis.
    During these exercises in frustration, with skyrocketing blood pressure, and a road rage induced, spittle coated dashboard/inside windshield, I have come to classify the following vehicles as being driven by THE biggest idiots:

Rankings are from worst to....well.....worse.

#1 Toyota Prius

#2 Toyota Camry especially the Camry 'S' models....whoooooo....they have plastic skirts and 'S' badges....
    (seems that the Corolla is no longer popular amongst the brain dead lemmings)

#3 Honda CRV

#4 is a 4 way tie between:
    Honda Accord
    Toyota Sienna Minivan
    Honda Odyssey Minivan
    Honda Excrement
    .....errrrr.....I mean Element

The absolutely insane, stupid, ridiculous, dangerous, dumb maneuvers that the occupants (again...I didn't say drivers as that would imply that you had some control of your vehicle!)
    in the above listed road going appliances commit, never ceases to amaze...and...infuriate me!

THERE!....I'm all done......and I do feel better now.
    Last edited by Joe Walsh; 08-31-2015 at 04:34 PM.
    2017 Ford Fusion Sport DFI Twin Turbo 2.7L V6 6 speed Auto (14.000 ET bone stock in 82 degree heat)
    1985 Mustang GT 5.0 Hatchback 4bbl 5 speed manual (525 HP 363 Dart block/AFR heads with Magnum 6 speed in the works)

Kooks Headers w/2.5" High Flow Cats & X-Pipe, Magnaflow mufflers, OEM tailpipes w/Megs Tips
    B&M Trans cooler w/fan, Level 10 Shift Kit, Art Carr Hughes Deep Sump Trans Pan,
    'Real Gauges' + matching Trans Temp, Oil Temp, Water Temp, Fuel Pressure, Vacuum/Boost Gauge

I second the emotion for all of the same reasons - you are not alone!!!

If just one more of these idiots pulls out of a side street/parking lot/driveway right in front of me while I'm driving 40+ mph and looking me square in the eye when doing it (yes, they are close enough to see the whites of their eyes!), I am going to pull them over and snap their neck with my bare hands!

There now - I Do feel better - thanks Joe!
    SOLD '03 300A Black - "805" of 7838
    Plate - "EVILMERC"

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.

Gillom Rogers: [Books is giving Gillom a shooting lesson] Mr. Books, How is it you've killed so many men? My spread wasn't much bigger than yours.
    John Bernard Books: First of all,friend, there's no one up there shooting back at you. Second, I found most men aren't willing, they bat an eye, or draw a breath before they shoot. I won't.

I'd argue the corolla would be in top 3.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'04 Marauder #357 of 3213 - Built and Eaton swapped - "MERCD"
    '21 F150 XLT 5.0 Sport
    '18 Chevy Malibu Redline
    '15 Mustang GT, performance package
    '01 BMW 740i M-Sport, manual swapped
    '97 Lincoln Town Car (black on black)
    '10 Harley Ultra Limited
    '08 Kawasaki ZX6R
    '03 Grand Marquis(sold)

^^^^All of the above PLUS anyone with PA plates.
    2004 Silver Birch

Silver Birch Society

"I hear and I Forget
    I see and I Remember
    I do and I Understand"

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Walsh View Post
    #2 Toyota Camry especially the Camry 'S' models....whoooooo....they have plastic skirts and 'S' badges....
    (seems that the Corolla is no longer popular amongst the brain dead lemmings).
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownMaraud3r View Post
    I'd argue the corolla would be in top 3.
    I agree ^^^^^^. The Toyota Corolla "S" is at the very top of my list ... followed by the rest of the Corolla family.

I think Toyota offers a "Stupid Driver Discount" because there is no way that the number of idiots driving Toyotas is a random occurrence.
    Bluerauder
    '03 MM 300B
    #67 of 328
    Dark Blue Pearl with Light Flint interior(1 of 215)

Black Pearl "Aarrrrr Type"
    '12 Taurus SHO 3.5 L Ecoboost V6 24V DOHC DI Twin Turbo
    (365 HP, 350 TQ)
    #318 of 478
    Tuxedo Black Metallic with Charcoal Black Leather interior (1 of 415)

Member Capital Area Marauders (CAM)
    since April '04

Bluerauder's Garage -- Pics and Other Info

Sixteen (16) years of CAM Meets, Regional, and Marauderville MM Event History & Upcoming (in RED) Events is Here

You forgot Mercedes owners. I truly believe they believe there is no one else on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
    You forgot Mercedes owners. I truly believe they believe there is no one else on the road.
    My bad!
    and you are right.....especially the 240 and the CLA owners!

The only thing those models say to me is: " I really can't afford a real Mercedes " Mercedes.

I hate healthy food.
    "Bye Bye, Johnny B. Goode."

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread Information