Canadian car - 2nd owner (me), owned since 2007. Was traded on a 2007 Shelby - original owner did not drive car in winter or rain, so it was meticulous for first four years of its' life and had 16,800km at that time.
Since then, I have driven the car 4-seasons, and it currently has just over 223,000km (about 140,000 miles). All servicing since has been done here at Donway Ford Lincoln SVT. Has Marauder Certificate from SVT.
New alternator, starter and brakes front and rear within last 6 months, new Yokohama Envigor (245/50 front and 255/55 rear) in late June, comes with 16" steel wheels with 225/50 front and 235/50 rear Nokian R1 winter tires (one winter use, plus 3 weeks driving so far this winter). Trunk organizer, stock audio head unit (CD/cassette) with factory trunk-mount cd-changer.
Custom 2-1/2 inch exhaust with X-pipe and 2-chamber Flowmasters installed by NoyzBoyz here in Scarborough. Custom tune by DaSilva with SCT unit (280rwhp, 310lb/ft on dyno). Currently running PetroCan (SUNOCO in U.S.) 94-octane only.
This vehicle is NOT perfect, but still runs well and looks good when clean (winter makes pretty much any car look like ). Interior has no stains and is free from rips or tears. Photos available on request.
It has been involved in one front-end mishap about 3 years ago. I put it through insurance, so there is a claim showing for about $6,000 - it didn't take much to get it to add up as Marauder parts are hard to find and EXPENSIVE to replace (lights, bumper cap and ancillaries). All repairs were done by Donway Body Shop (yes, I work at Donway).
There are some interior accessory lights out (autometer gauge lights, 3 door window switches on driver door), and fog lights are inoperable (needs new lamps as they got water in them and corroded harness connections).
Like I said, the car is NOT perfect, but drives well. It has seen mostly highway driving in its' life with me (regular 35-mile commute one-way).
Synthetic oil its' whole life, and I replaced the trans fluid every 50,000km (30,000miles). Rear gear oil was done at 150,000km.

Hoping to find a nice home for her - $9,500