Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: All Ford Car Show

All Ford Car Show

The 24th Annual All Ford Car Show & Swap Meet will be held on Sunday June 3rd at Apple Valley Ford in Apple Valley, MN.

http://www.midwestshelbyclub.com/shows.html

The show runs from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Show admission is $2 per person and children under 12 are free. To show you car, the admission fee is $6 if you pre-register and pay before May 26th or $10 on the day of the show. See attached registration form.

You can enter for a chance to win a 1964-1/2 Mustang convertible along with dozens of other great prizes. There is also a Visiting Car Club Award for the most club cars in the show. It would be great to see a good turn out of the Twin City Marauders, so mark you calendars and get your registration in soon.

After the show I plan to have a get together at my house in Rosemount for burgers, brats & beverages. Everyone is welcome so bring the wife & kids.

If you plan to show your Marauder, please mark either class 2700 or class 900 if you are completely stock on the registration form and add member of Twin City Marauders.

I’d like to try and group all of the Marauders together, so I was thinking about meeting at the far end of the Target parking lot at the corner of Cedar Ave & County Road 42 around 8:30 am. Then we can drive to the show as one big group and they will try to park us all together.

Please let me know if you can make it to the show and if you plan on coming to my house after the show so I know how many to expect.

Thanks,
    Curt
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by crouse; 03-25-2008 at 05:46 PM.

i will be attending the car show and could meet up with you at your house just give me directions to your house

Glad you'll be attending the show. I'll have directions for you and others that plan on coming over on the day of the show. Thanks, Curt

unless it's raining I will be there. I entered a Mark VIII there years ago so I know where it is.

I'd like to try and get a head count of who's planning on attending the All Ford Car Show this weekend. So far I've got superford3, MMinMN & LimoMerc, and a maybe from jdando.

Is everyone ok with meeting at the Target parking lot and then driving to the show as one group or do you just want to just meet at the show? Let me know what works best for you.

Remember to please mark either class 2700 or class 900 if you are completely stock on the registration form and add member of Twin City Marauders.

Thanks again,
    Curt

I'm going.
    Are we planning on showing? I wasnt. I was just going to walk the show and socialize
    03 300A, Tint, FPN Tune
    Lower Grill Mod
    Flowmasters
    Delete Tips
    B&M deep pan
    BC4E Dead Pedal
    Larger than stock black Bullitts

i'm signed up for the feild and to show
    2004 Marauder - #354 of 1237 made in black
    10,800 Original miles
    Acquired 8-3-12

Quote Originally Posted by OneBADLsE View Post
    i'm signed up for the feild and to show
    That is going to be a heck of a commute....or are you in Minneapolis for a visit?

jeremy

Quote Originally Posted by Grifter View Post
    I'm going.
    Are we planning on showing? I wasnt. I was just going to walk the show and socialize
    So far, I think I've got 7 or 8 Marauders that are planning on coming. I'm trying to get as many Marauders as possible. Mine is not show quality, I'm just going for quantity. I think it would be great if you would enter yours.

I too am planning to be there. I've got all the bugs worked out of ProRauder now and it's running great. I would like to take off Friday afternoon and make a weekend of it. Having been a native Minneapple-ite (50th & Colfax) I really miss cruising around the parkways.

What is the theme on the lakes for this weekend? Anything? Too soon for Aquatennial?

And what is this mythical place called "Porkey's"? Sounds like a hoot to me!

See you all next weekend.

John

Ill try and make it.Still unsure what to do to the trans (no problems,just maintainance) change fluid,filter,etc or if I should play with the control body while I've got the pan off.I'm not sure how much a tune will change the quality.We'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by mnxtrik8r View Post
    Ill try and make it.Still unsure what to do to the trans (no problems,just maintainance) change fluid,filter,etc or if I should play with the control body while I've got the pan off.I'm not sure how much a tune will change the quality.We'll see.
    Unless you have some very unusual needs I think the shifting schedule with a hand-held tuner should be enough.

What mileage are you at? Pan drop and filter are "easy enough" to do in the garage. I did that and then installed the FoMoCo racing tranny pan with drain plug to simplify future changes.

jeremy

Quote Originally Posted by mnxtrik8r View Post
    if your talking about the Jmod, go for it. its easy, we dont have to replace any hard parts, just drill holes in the separater gasket.
    03 300A, Tint, FPN Tune
    Lower Grill Mod
    Flowmasters
    Delete Tips
    B&M deep pan
    BC4E Dead Pedal
    Larger than stock black Bullitts

I have done a "J-MOd" in a 4r70w that was in a Tbird a couple of years ago,pretty simple.But from what I 've been finding out the 4r75w has had these done already.The jury is still out.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information