Thread: Thanks again to SergntMac!

Arrow Thanks again to SergntMac!

Mac helped me a few weeks ago when no one else would and I cannot thank him enough for that. He put me to work when I was gathering funding to get to NYC for the last Rock N' Roll Fantasy Camp. Eventhough he told me my work had been paid off tonight, I still wish to finish rehabbing his garages.

This guy was the only one who really gave me a serious talk on the thread about flashbacks. Hearing from a man who spend years on the force would probably be the best person to speak to, on witnessing sudden death. Thanks for telling me how to deal with it and sadly how it'll never go away.

Also going for a ride in his Shelby and making his own remake of the movie "Dual" on the way to the speed shop was a blast. Like in the movie the car/Mac had the last laugh... what a ride!

Thanks for helping me and talking to me. I really appreciate all of your help and I want others to know this. We have new members since Mac's heavy activity on the site. I want you guys to know what a good man he really is.

Catch ya on the B-side.
    "Bye Bye, Johnny B. Goode."

We need a 'like' button.

Ken
    MARAUDERS get me ****!

I know this post is dated, seriously dated too. But I miss Motorhead 350's encouragements.

He is a good man. I know this from my face-2-face contact with him.

Mostly misunderstood, but that's what keeps us on our toes too, eh?

We can be all Ford guys, even all Chevy, or, all Dodge guys. But, without any emotonal "regrets"? Without any challenges to our beliefs?...Why?

We celebrate the passing of Carroll H. Shelby and thank him for his accomplishments in autosports. Yet, we do not recoqnize exactly what we are celebrating. Shelby challenged us all to new frontiers in motorsports.

Perhaps this is what upset many of y'all...

New frontiers in music?

Maybe it was the old...

Y'all be safe, Gents, and carry on.
    Sergntmac@aol.com

Too bad his evil twin took over in front of a keyboard or posting rants on Craigslist. He would have to be different in person or he would be getting thumped on a regular basis.
    Excess in Moderation.

Sprinkles are for winners.

I think a few pinion angles need to be corrected on here...

I met Dom once and had a great time with him. I read many of his posts and have to agree with what was previously said here in this thread...

Carrol Shelby was a Winner... Successful by any measure.... Then a game changer..........

Dom is a very creative person, full of potential I'm sure.... Maybe he will by doing things his way, achieve a level of success or more importantly be able to look in the mirror and be satisfied with his level of achievement.

I don't miss his rage against the machine stuff but think it would be cool if he proved us all wrong, succeeding/doing things his way......... Only when that happens (if it ever does) will it make sense to compare Dom with Carrol Shelby.
    Good luck Dom wherever you are.
    GAMike
    2003 Black on Charcoal 300A W/90K (RIP 7-17-08)
    5-9-09 Now Keeper of the Pristine and Ledgendary:
    Trilogy # 73 Known in Metro Atlanta as "The Banshee"
    Courtesy of Bigslim, and SidewaysCoupe
    All options that came on an 04 SB & a boatload of .......... Never mind... It would take too long.
    12.73 @ 107.9 & 1.79 60' at SSHS9

Thread Information