Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: does anyone on here have mud flaps on a mm, gm, or cv??

does anyone on here have mud flaps on a mm, gm, or cv??

i have been looking around for a set of 4 mud flaps to put on my silver marauder. i dont know if i really want them on there so im looking for anybody that has already put them on to use as a sort of reference.

i have seen two or three mm, gm, or cv with the mud flaps that are solid and dont move around. i dont want mud flaps that belong on some truck because that just looks stupid IMO.

i found a few different universal sets for like $40 but i dont want to waste the money if i dont have to. i also dont know if i want black or silver to attempt to blend them in. i did find some sparco mud flaps but they were red blue or white and they dont match nor do i want that much attention drawn to them.

anybody with a reference or pictures for me to go off of i would appreciate it. im not looking for some googled pictures because i have seen them before i just want a price and review. thanks.

2003 Torch Red Cobra #904 41k Miles
    SLP Loud Mouth 1, Offroad X Pipe (Catless w/ O2 Sensor Simulators),
    Pro 5.0 Short Shifter, K&N CAI
    American Muscle 10in SVT Wheels w/ 1.5in Spacers In Rear
    Lowered On Stock Springs

2003 Marauder Stolen
    2004 Marauder Sold
    1999 Miata - DD

FoMoCo molded splash guards .....

F8AZ-16A550-BA - front
    F8AZ-16A550-CA - rear *Will have a small Ford logo, though these are the ones that fit the Marauder.

*NOTE: Still available from Ford.

Last edited by gdmjoe; 12-10-2012 at 08:40 AM.

They were on my SB the day I bought them. They were off about 3 hours later.

I have no pictures of what it looked like, but it seemed a bit /truckish to me. But I did really noitce them on GDMJOE's ride. They blend better there.
    Previous
    2003 DPB 232 fo 328.

There was a blue on here with MERCURY mud flaps. This is the car. Since mercury is no more I don't know if they are still available.

The KING of BLING!

BOOST GETS YOU IMPERSONATED!

Quote Originally Posted by GOT5.0 View Post
    Be forewarned dont run the one that says DOOM. cause thats just what youll get!
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEDOWN View Post
    It's easy to find D00M, just follow his smoke or his trail of trophies!
    Quote Originally Posted by MMBLUE View Post
    When your good nobody likes ya, everyones jealous.

2004 Ford Crown Victoria LX Sport
    Mods: 21mm rear sway bar, Marauder head unit, Marauder sub/amp, Curless cure, Ford focus fog lamps with Marauder head light switch.

2001 Ford F250 Super Duty XLT: 7.3l nuff said.

2022 Ford Explorer Police Interceptor

2017 Ford Edge Titanium

Hg = Mercury (see periodic table of elements).

Quote Originally Posted by gdmjoe View Post

F8AZ-16A550-BA - front
    F8AZ-16A550-CA - rear *Will have a small Ford logo, though these are the ones that fit the Marauder.

*NOTE: Still available from Ford.

Yours look like they belong. They look really good and hide really well also. I will look for those in a few. Price is really my main concern at this point because the mercury set looks great

Quote Originally Posted by DOOM View Post
    There was a blue on here with MERCURY mud flaps. This is the car. Since mercury is no more I don't know if they are still available.

Those look like they were meant to be. They are clean and they dont even appear in the second picture unless youre looking for them. Any chance you know if they are the same as the ones in the link to ebay postef by Hg M75?

Quote Originally Posted by Hg M75 View Post
    Do you have any experience with those ? They look good but they are only supposed to fit on really older model GM I think up to like 93.
    Lowered On Stock Springs

2003 Marauder Stolen
    2004 Marauder Sold
    1999 Miata - DD

These came on my car, I kind of like them. I don't have any great pics up close and cleaned up on hand though.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver03Vic View Post
    These came on my car, I kind of like them. I don't have any great pics up close and cleaned up on hand though.
    if you have the time and if you dont mind could you take a few up close? particularly where they are mounted because im not sure if im thinking correctly but last time i installed mud flaps on a customers car i had to remove the inner fender well cover. i hope that i wouldnt have to do that so if you have the time to do it just take a couple or something and then post em. i would appreciate it but again if youre busy its not a big deal. thanks.
    Lowered On Stock Springs

2003 Marauder Stolen
    2004 Marauder Sold
    1999 Miata - DD

Quote Originally Posted by gdmjoe View Post

F8AZ-16A550-BA - front
    as you can see from fordparts.com they are all "Except Marauder".. would these be the same that youre talking about?

Lowered On Stock Springs

2003 Marauder Stolen
    2004 Marauder Sold
    1999 Miata - DD

I have the grand marquis ones on but i took marauder center caps and mountes them on to the rear ones

Quote Originally Posted by nh muscle View Post
    I have the grand marquis ones on but i took marauder center caps and mountes them on to the rear ones
    so do you have a marauder with them on there? do the GM fit nice? how about installation? also how did you mount the center caps on there? i assume you removed the face of the cap and just glued it to there.
    Lowered On Stock Springs

2003 Marauder Stolen
    2004 Marauder Sold
    1999 Miata - DD

Most of the MM's with mudflaps I have seen were DTR's. I don't know why though. Can't emember if Guspech has them, check his sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
    Most of the MM's with mudflaps I have seen were DTR's. I don't know why though. Can't emember if Guspech has them, check his sig.
    i did look at his sig but cant tell if he has them due to the smoke pouring off of the rear tires. he doesnt have them in front but i sent him a pm and asked if he had them either on his car or has he ever. i spoke with him before about something i think and he didnt mind so i will give it a shot. im not sure how they look on the SB because the one i seen was a mess and it looked like they didnt really fit too well. i took a couple pictures as i posted in the beginning and they kind of overlap the fender a little bit which looks a little weird. not sure still and i like having other peoples input if possible before buying stuff.
    Lowered On Stock Springs

2003 Marauder Stolen
    2004 Marauder Sold
    1999 Miata - DD

Quote Originally Posted by MyO4Rawdur View Post
    i did look at his sig but cant tell if he has them due to the smoke pouring off of the rear tires. he doesn't have them in front but i sent him a pm and asked if he had them either on his car or has he ever. i spoke with him before about something i think and he didn't mind so i will give it a shot. I'm not sure how they look on the SB because the one i seen was a mess and it looked like they didn't really fit too well. i took a couple pictures as i posted in the beginning and they kind of overlap the fender a little bit which looks a little weird. not sure still and i like having other peoples input if possible before buying stuff.
    I'm the same way. I like to see it before I commit. Not a fan personally of the mudflaps. Makes the MM look to Grand Marquis looking. RayJay might have them as well but I'm not sure he has ever posted a pic. A good place to check everything out is at Carlisle

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
    I'm the same way. I like to see it before I commit. Not a fan personally of the mudflaps. Makes the MM look to Grand Marquis looking. RayJay might have them as well but I'm not sure he has ever posted a pic. A good place to check everything out is at Carlisle
    hahaha yea well i was hoping to have them before carlisle in case i decide to make that trip. im still stuck because im not sure about those miles. many people will criticize but i have fewer miles on my marauder than most brand new cars have within the first 6 months and fewer than most of the marauders in existence. ill have to go there and check it out i guess but i may be marauder-less that day. not like there are people who never seen one before. especially a practically stock one.
    Lowered On Stock Springs

2003 Marauder Stolen
    2004 Marauder Sold
    1999 Miata - DD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information