Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 28th Street Metro Cruise

Dale I will be at your house around noon unless its raining. I would still come up if you guys just want to get together for some quality time together. No T Bolt in the rain as its not safe and takes to long to clean up afterwords. Tried that once when I left it outside and then we got 5 inches of rain. What a mess!
    [SIGPIC]

Same here. I'll try and be there around noon if it's not raining.
    1963 Marauder S-55, Super Marauder 406
    Only factory 406 powered Marauder, and earliest built Marauder documented to still exist.
    https://sites.google.com/a/wmich.edu/supermarauder/
    ______________________________ _____________

First retailed 2003 Marauder
    Bought 6 June 2002

OK!...around noon then, it is.

Kielbasa from Frank's Market...hmmmm...let's see....better get about 10 pounds....already got the ice...might need more chips & dip...wish I had a head count.
    1957 Custom 2 dr Sedan, 1979 F-series 14' U-Haul 330 XD, 1979 F150 4X4 428 PI/CJ heads/NP 435/4:11 axles-rear Det. Lkr., 1993 Grand Marquis, Y2K CVPI supercharged 5.4, 2003 MM

The more I learn, the more I find out I don't know.

Confusion will be my epitaph...

Home of the Berserker Marauder, one of the ancient Norse warriors legendary for working themselves into a frenzy before a battle and fighting with reckless savagery and insane fury, held to be invulnerable...shirtless regardless of wounds...(possibly due to ingestion of psychotropic and hallucinatory drugs such as Fly Agaric Mushrooms)...

ΓρεεκΓοδ

Dale we should be able to pool up and make a food run when we get there. The weather may be a problem. I am bringing Gordy with me. He likes Chevys so we need to convert him. Ask him about driving the T Bolt!
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by johnkuhn View Post
    Dale we should be able to pool up and make a food run when we get there. The weather may be a problem. I am bringing Gordy with me. He likes Chevys so we need to convert him. Ask him about driving the T Bolt!
    Are you towing the Fairlane?

I have 7 pounds (28-1/4 pound links) of the finest Italian sausage to grill over charcoal, with smoke. Bring your own beverage of choice.

Supposed to get showers, but scattered. It will not rain everywhere, or much.

Chevy fans, being wanna-be like everyone else, get me a Camaro, are incorrigible and cannot be redeemed. Simply not worth the effort. Leave conversions to a higher power. If it was meant to be, it will happen, without man's intervention.

Think of the type of person that would take a '32 Ford, install a small block Chevy, and use the valve covers that make it look like a Flathead Ford V8 (yes, such valve covers actually do exist!). Now, what could you possibly say to such a person? No reason to waste your breath, right?.

The Greek God, AKA Dr. Mabuse
    1957 Custom 2 dr Sedan, 1979 F-series 14' U-Haul 330 XD, 1979 F150 4X4 428 PI/CJ heads/NP 435/4:11 axles-rear Det. Lkr., 1993 Grand Marquis, Y2K CVPI supercharged 5.4, 2003 MM

The more I learn, the more I find out I don't know.

Confusion will be my epitaph...

Home of the Berserker Marauder, one of the ancient Norse warriors legendary for working themselves into a frenzy before a battle and fighting with reckless savagery and insane fury, held to be invulnerable...shirtless regardless of wounds...(possibly due to ingestion of psychotropic and hallucinatory drugs such as Fly Agaric Mushrooms)...

ΓρεεκΓοδ

Weather says 50% chance of rain but Im comming and bringing a canopy.Leaving at 9:00.Hope we get a good turn out.

I will be out of here by 11:00. See you there!
    [SIGPIC]

Had a great time! Thanks to Dale and Pfeiffer Lincoln Mercury for the great hospitality!
    Last edited by Hack Goby; 08-23-2008 at 06:22 PM. Reason: To get the L/M dealer name right
    1963 Marauder S-55, Super Marauder 406
    Only factory 406 powered Marauder, and earliest built Marauder documented to still exist.
    https://sites.google.com/a/wmich.edu/supermarauder/
    ______________________________ _____________

First retailed 2003 Marauder
    Bought 6 June 2002

Great new adventure

Kirk,Great seeing you and your daughter again.Dale was the great host,Fed us and Pfeiffer L/M gave us great spots and free food and water.This wasn`t a big lineup but talk about a different one with Kirk in his 63 Marauder,John in his T-Bolt,gdmJoe(Nice meeting you Joe),With the GothVic,And Dale with MadMax.Talk about turning some heads.Channel 8 in Grand Rapids also did a TV interview with John.I will have pictures up soon in the events forum.
    Last edited by Hack Goby; 08-24-2008 at 07:05 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information